Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-26-2008, 11:07 AM   #1  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Default Feeling sick...

I'm starting to feel like I don't want to go to spend Thanksgiving tomorrow with my friends now. Let me explain a bit about what's going on.
I'm either being fired or getting a transfer (very confusing I know) within the next week. Because my boss told me that I wasn't going to have a job if I didn't meet sales standards by the end of this month, I gave notice at my apartment (after getting advice from family). That said, I have to be out by next Friday. I'm okay with having to move out, it's just that I have to go live with my parents then again and they are in Florida. The plans for me going back with them have been in place, everything is just overwhelming and stressful. I have to get rid of nearly everything I own since I can't afford a moving truck and a storage facility. So, I've got all this stress going on, not knowing what's going to happen with my job and all.
So today, I'm starting to feel upset, overwhelmed, and just sick to my stomach. Almost like I felt when I was seriously depressed and had to get on meds. I feel like I don't want to be around a lot of people tomorrow, I don't want to have to deal with my calories and not knowing what's in what food, and I just need all the time I can get to clean and pack up my place. I work 6 days a week, 50 hours or more, so the time that I do get off is important. I know that going to be with my friends (at a person's house I do not know mind you) is a good thing, but I'd rather just get something to eat on my own and get things done in my place. If I go, I won't have any time for cleaning, packing or even working out most likely, plus I have to drive 30-40 minutes each way. I'm okay with being alone, in fact I'm used to it since I live by myself.
Anyway, I don't know what I'm going to do at this point. I wish things were more clear about my future right now. Honestly, I just wish I was with my family right now. Thankfully, I'll be there by Christmas.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 197/135/?

Height: 5'7"

I don't know what to tell you to do, but In the end, do what you NEED to do. You're in an extraordinary circumstance, and you just have to do what you have to do.
JulieJ08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #3  
Believe it, be it

S/C/G: 198/ticker/125

Height: 5'0"

Well, I just texted my friend that I'm not going. I know she will try to get me to come anyway (as will my mom when she hears), but I made my decision.
Thanks Julie, I just hate all this and how it's making me feel.
RangerChic is offline   Reply With Quote