Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-03-2008, 07:35 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Default Weekly Chat Nov. 3rd-Nov. 9th..I think

Ok well I wanted to come chat but there was no thread started since leenie is out this week. Has anyone ever just been in a really really foul mood for no reason. I woke up this way this morning. I forgot my meds last night but that really shouldnt completely affect me...just I want to snap anyones head off and feel no compassion even if I make them cry and thats not me. I just want to go to bed so I dont make anyone else mad or cry. Cause if my husband snaps at me again I will probably not hold my tongue. I can feel like a screaming as I cry fit coming on...Like one of those time i just know that I am not safe to be around because you might get your head taken off....ok well I am gonna go read a book or something...i have things to do but am in no mood to do them...ok lata
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 10:16 PM   #2  

I just realized what I think it is...My nose and head is way stuffed up and I am starting to sneeze so I think I was coming down with a cold. Like I am usually snappy if I am stressed...but I am not stressed about much....so I must be getting sick...ok well i need to go...lata
Old 11-04-2008, 08:14 AM   #3  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

mom I'm diabetic so having out of control bloods puts my mood into a funk on a weekly basis at least. I get annoyed at everything and anything no questions asked and it just makes me feel worse knowing it. I hope you feel better

I'm doing okay. I have been thinking alot lately, and I'm starting to feel some self worth. I actually WANT to go out with my friends instead of thinking 'oh yeah i should go, id probably enjoy myself' and then not going. And I just have the feeling that although all of my issues will still be around, that this month might just be a good one.

Last edited by Spoz; 11-04-2008 at 08:14 AM.
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

hey all... i'm hanging in here, just stopping in to say hi!
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:26 PM   #5  

everyone musta went away with leenie...hardly anyone is here...lol...still feeling sick...lata
Old 11-04-2008, 09:49 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

yick, feel better momof4!

Honestly there was a little norovirus ("stomach flu") outbreak around here and I was secretly wishing for it so I could just lay around and feel like crap (which I sometimes do anyway!) and lose weight at the same time... what a very sick thought process.

Lauren, I am so, so glad to hear you sounding so positive!

I am still working on connecting with people, so that there are actually options of friends to go out and do things with, but I feel like I keep getting shot down. It's not even that I feel worthless, or hate myself, I just feel lonely. One thing I can say is that in the future I will be more conscientious when I meet people who are new to try to include them and reach out to them.
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 11:49 PM   #7  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi everybody,

Thought I'd pop in quickly and say hi. Today I had class, went to vote (no line at all), took a nap, and played pool tonight. The day flew by and now it's over. The whole year is flying by.

Night all...
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:06 AM   #8  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Iris I understand, a few years ago I had a spur of what felt like good fortune where I met so many people and had the most wonderful time of my life and if it wasn't for that time I wouldn't have the few friends I do now who stuck around. Because between then and now I pretty much stayed in the house not really seeing anybody at all except the necessary people at college and work if I ever went in. And I too have had that 'hope I get ill' feeling too. Hmm, do you get counseling or anything?
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 02:11 AM   #9  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone

Just popping in to let you know I'm thinking of you all.
Lauren I'm so glad to hear that you are starting to feel better.
Hi there mom, iris, hope,disgruntled and everyone else!
I'm not doing so good today for some reason. I just don't understand it. Last night I was in a good mood. Did my walking while DdC was in judo. When I first woke up this morning I wasn't to bad but then I just sunk. I did force myself to spend 45 min on the treadmill tonight figured it sure couldn't hurt and it might actually help. Anyway tomorrow is another day, here's hoping its better.

Take care everyone,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:32 AM   #10  
cher37

Good thinking Iris Good on yah!!!

Lauren - I've noticed that your posts lately have been positive and uplifting (to others) - I'm glad for you too

Jess - Hope you feel better soon :

Have a good day everyone!
Old 11-05-2008, 11:22 AM   #11  

yeah cher where have you been??? I am hoping I feel better too. My gram is very ill so I cant give this to her but yet I need to visit her. Also my sister-in-law/best friend is due to have a baby soon and I cant give this to the baby so I really really need to get better and quick!!! Atleast I did not have the sore throat because those ones last forever...so hopefully this shall pass quickly!!! I have a lady that offered to come help me with house work coming on friday so that is awesome!! ok well chat lata!!
Old 11-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #12  
cher37

WOW that's great news Jess!! I'll be praying for you & take care.

/cher
Old 11-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #13  

Praying that I can have patience to deal with my foster daughter. She is going back to what she was before and my life was miserable. I will not go back to the stressing miserable life it was before. I have to worry bout my health and my kids and not make them live like that....ok well trying to not stay angry but I dont feel good and am in no mood to deal with this stuff. I cleaned my bathroom out and took every single thing of mine up to my room so I dont have to check everyday if she used my stuff or anything its all upstairs and she dont go up there and I can hear her if she does...Ok well I am gettin ready to go to church....just wish i felt better....and I think something died near the computer desk because there is an awful smell near here...so its a dirty diaper or a dead thing...LOL...ok lata
Old 11-05-2008, 10:09 PM   #14  
You can call me Chantili

S/C/G: 227/225/130

Height: 5'6

Hi there... new here, but read this post and thought I was reading about myself. I deal with the same issues of anger. I am not sure where it comes from, but it just rears its ugly little head with no warning. I have taken several meds to help with this, but nothing seems to work.

It makes me glad to see that I am not the only one who does this. There are times when I don't want to do things with other people for fear that I will be in one of those moods.
Monkeybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 10:48 PM   #15  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hola all. I've been sick so that is why I've been MIA, just was trying to muddle through work this week and I did somehow! So now I am off to relax and watch movies!!!

TTYL!

Last edited by Sassy_Chick; 11-05-2008 at 10:48 PM.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote