Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-11-2008, 01:07 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

I am sorry CIN...sometimes it tends to be long. I really try to do a few posts a day so its not one big long one at the end...LOL....It was just a busier day than normal today with dh being home and painting our youth room...So yeah sorry!!!
I am crashing its my bed time.. I seem to get tired every night at like 1 am so yeah I wish it was earlier but I have tried to sleep earlier and i just cant!!

Sassy- We all love you and are here for you!!

Catch you all later!!!
momof4under5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:44 AM   #47  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Good morning!
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 09:58 AM   #48  

hi heather how are you doing??? You doing okay???
Morning all...way tired and have that sick feeling from lack of sleep.
ok i'll post more lata
Old 07-11-2008, 11:59 AM   #49  

Height: 5'6"

Good morning everyone!
Just popping in to say Hello!

Sassy I'm so sorry about all your bad news. Just remember we are here for you.

Cin glad you surgeries went well. Our gas here went up the other day to $1.45/l so that works out to about $5.80/gal.

Hope enjoy the visit with you g/f.

Momof4 you are always so busy! I'm lucky that my hubby likes to cook when he's home, the dishes are another thing tho, he can really trash the kitchen, but hey I'll take what I can get. Plus he usually does his own laundry out of his truck.

Big to everyone else!

Not much new here. Had to get DdA to work for 6am (feel your pain hope, DdA did not want to wake up this morning, mind you this is her 6th day of work) I have to go to town today for a dentist's appt. So will pick up my mom while I do some errands. DdB is going to a sleep over party tonight, but her g/f is picking her up.

I better get going here.
Take care everyone and have a great day, Whoot its Friday!!!
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Happy Friday Chickadees

hope everybody has an awesome weekend
hugs,
cathy

P.S. Mom - yep painting defintely counts! In my book....all movement counts as exercise.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 03:27 PM   #51  

Thanks...I feel like I got a butt whoopin..I cant get myself moving for ANYTHING!!! so yeah been a pretty off day..>I am starting to not like when my days are screwed up....kinda hating it...But that is life well I am gonna go..ttyl!!!
Old 07-11-2008, 04:17 PM   #52  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi girls,

Got home a few minutes ago and I've been eating some junk. I do that when I'm tired and in a rush. My friend should get here around 7pm so I need to give the dogs a bath and do a couple of things. I may cook beef stroganoff and have it ready when she gets here. That is, unless the junk causes me to crash.

Just wanted to say hi and I'll try to check back in before bed.
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 04:41 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 167/148.2/144

Height: 5'8"

Hi,
I hope you don't mind if I join your group. I recently found that my weight loss efforts seem to be consuming more and more of me, taking away from other parts of my life like my fiance and work and friends. My motivation has been flagging badly, and I've finally realized that I'm having bouts of depression.

Anyway, it's great to see how kind, encouraging and close you all are as a group, and I really look forward to getting to know you!
Silverstar33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #54  

Silverstar...Its good to have you...

We are getting a bunch of new people to make it more interesting YAYAYA

OK yeah not much time today or something but have to get everyone ready to go to church for family movie night....So I am going to go get my five children and myself ready (well kaci is fine but she cant find anything so she keeps asking me where stuff is so yeah!!)

Oh I love the sound of screaming kids...ONe went to nannys and never took a nap today and was up at 7...yeah he is crying and screaming if his brother or sister even look at him...then 2 year old is screaming cause the 1 year old sat in the seat she was sitting in...UGGHHH....I love my children...I really really do!!!

I need to go shower cause I gotta leave in about 20 minutes...YAAA lata chickies!!!

ME
Old 07-11-2008, 06:30 PM   #55  

Hey Ladies

I had this throbbing headache my legs felt so heavy I knew there was something wrong it was my blood pressure. When my legs got hurt the doc had prescribed me pressure medicine because of the fluid. However these wonderful ones I have been going to lately didn't when they checked it was beyond belief.

Thank God for Walgreens they gave me an emergency prescription other than that I am good.

I have anxiety attacks when I try to lay down to sleep hoping I will wake up

Sassy take care honey

All my other wonderful ladies

Last edited by sugarmama08; 07-11-2008 at 06:31 PM.
sugarmama08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #56  
Bringin' Sexy Back

S/C/G: 196/ticker/140

Aloha Friday Chicas!!!

Okay, feeling a little less enthusiastic than usual this morning...tiny bit tired and hot I think... Also...no doubt the new eating is the way to go for me but I still have a learning curve to get down because I seem to be picking up weight...ugh...which disappoints me. I think that may be a partial cause for me not feeling as chipper today... Also...since I am in the second half of my cycle my serotonin and betaendorphin levels naturally decline so I have to do little things to raise them...slowly though... And I can't do my regular thing...exercise and yoga... I did a few stretches earlier and that helped some. I am trying my Ipod right now...put together some of my handpicked favorite songs and that seems to be helping as well... I am working on cutting my food back a bit without compromising my protein levels...wish me luck on that! The funny thing is, I feel thinner...stronger...and leaner...so maybe I am retaining water or something. Hot and sticky is not my favorite thing to be!!! whine whine! Anyway! Going to my yoga instructors house tomorrow for her sale...and to Hellboy 2!!! Yay!!!

Well Girlies! I am just checking in...gonna go watch Fun with Dick & Jane with DD and get a few sets in with my medicine ball...

Hey Cathy...yeah my avatar was different...DH just helped me with my new one recently...I love it! Hawaii is beautiful and there are a lot of fabulous things to see and do but I miss Colorado...my pine trees, crows, and ravens, and cool weather... Fall is my favorite time and we don't get that here... I am looking at this as a bit of an extended vacation...it really isn't where I want to spend my life...

Have a good one Everybody!!!
Ravengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #57  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Unhappy My Grandpa Passed Away........

Just thought you all might wanna know...........My Grandpa Passed Away.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 12:53 AM   #58  

Height: 5'6"

Sassy I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #59  

Sassy-I am so sorry...I will keep your families in my prayers

Not too bad of a day just busy...Just got home actually. We had the church movie night which it mostly turned out to be all my youth!! Then at the end our pastors called to tell us they were on their way to the hospital a guy of our church has been battling cancer and was throwing up blood. So they lady in charge of the movie night ask me to come up and lead prayer. So we did then I was like I need to go over there. We are not like officially the assitant pastors of the church but that is what everyone calls us and when they bring new people in that is whatthey introduce us as. Mostly because my husband does the job of the assistant pastor. He preaches atleast once Sunday a month if not more. We are tech. the youth pastors but there is not associate pastor. SOOO anyways I just felt being the other pastors of the church I needed to be over there too...so I had my friend take my two boys home and I went over there for a while. He is staying so strong. when I was leaving I was like take care and he was like God is taking care of me.. Not down and sad and depressed....he was still holding on to his faith!!! So then I went to pick up my kids and my friend and I sat and chatted for like two hours..LOL....Nahhh not me...HAHA...no we never get to talk and I think I talk so much cause I have no one during the day to chat with!!

So I am going to crash cause we have a picnic to go to tomorrow and dont want to be grumpy and stuff..so ok have a good day guys talk to you later!!

lata
Old 07-12-2008, 08:36 AM   #60  

For Sassy Chick

You would know the secret of death.
But how shall you find it unless you seek it in the heart of life?
The owl whose night-bound eyes are blind unto the day
cannot unveil the mystery of light.
If you would indeed behold the spirit of death,
open your heart wide unto the body of life.
For life and death are one,
even as the river and the sea are one.
In the depth of your hopes and desires
lies your silent knowledge of the beyond;
And like the seeds dreaming beneath the snow
your heart dreams of spring.
Trust the dreams,
for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.
Your fear of death is but the trembling of the shepherd
when he stands before the king whose hand
is to be laid upon him in honour.
Is the shepherd not joyful beneath his trembling,
that he shall wear the mark of the king?
Yet is he not more mindful of his trembling?
For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind
and to melt into the sun?
And what is it to cease breathing,
but to free the breath from its restless tides,
that it may rise and expand and seek God unencumbered?
Only when you drink from the river of silence
shall you indeed sing.
And when you have reached the mountain top,
then you shall begin to climb.
And when the earth shall claim your limbs,
then shall you truly dance.

- Kahlil Gibran, from The Prophet -

Last edited by sugarmama08; 07-12-2008 at 08:40 AM.
sugarmama08 is offline   Reply With Quote