Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #16  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Happy Saturday !

Leenie: my fiance wants to see the Simpson's movie, but don't know when. I'll report back if it's soon.

Cathy: you are doing so great! You rock and inspire! And I would love to sit on the porch with some coffee and watch it rain. It reminds me of being a kid at home. We would always sit outside when it rained. We don't have any place that's covered now to do it. I'm one of those strange people who love rainy days.

We did an Easter Seals motorcycle run this morning. It was around 60 miles and very nice. After we had lunch, mexican brunch, yummie! and then visited the Humane Society looking for a new dog. No luck yet. Later I think we'll see a movie, just don't know which one.

Catch y'all later!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 08:03 AM   #17  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Boy we had a blast swimming last night..we swam around that pool for 3 hours in the dark with a full moon above, it was really cool... I have a headache this morning LOLOL ROFLMFAO

Cathy CONGRATS on the 4 miles sounds like your back into the swing of things.

Hope your day sounded excellent !!! I don't know if you have these by you but they are called Abandoned Pets? instead of them using "shelters" to hold the pets they use foster homes, people who actually keep the pets in their homes until some one adopts them. Thats where I got my dog. Its a calmer experience for the animal, less trauma. I got my dog 10+ years ago. You might want to check to see if there is one in your area. You can describe the type of dog / cat you are looking for and they will match you up. Whats nice is the people who foster them tells APs about the animals personality. Its a cool thing.

Well nothing on the home front is happening here. Got some things to do around the house like clean my bathroom floors and maybe a run to walmart

Have a wonderful fun filled day..... SMILE !!!!!

Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 09:26 AM   #18  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning all!

Yawn - camp is finally over - well, at least for a week, until the next one starts!! I'm VERY tired, but at least all the dashing here and there made sure I didn't gain!

I'm going to spend the day playing 'catch-up' with my chores I haven't done in two weeks and then chill this evening - ahhhhh.... I can hardly wait to have some time to myself!

Hope - I LOVED 'Hairspray' - Too funny - and I had the song 'Good Morning, Baltimore' in my head for days!!

Leenie - I'm so jealous! The one thing I want to add to our home is a pool... maybe some year... I grew up with a pool, but DH didn't (being English), so we're not entirely in agreement about the benefits of spending $50K!!

How's everyone else doing? SASSY - where ARE you?!?! I miss you!!

Right - off to do the chores - the poor bird's cage is so messy, I don't think he can find himself!

Have a super day, all!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:45 AM   #19  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Exclamation

FYI!!!!

French silk pie is the DEVIL!!
hope4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Ladies,

Heather, glad you made it through phase 1 of camp. We have an above ground pool, it cost about 10K when all is said and done (deck, chemicals, covers, etc) its 18' x 34' oval. Tell DH you don't need to spend 50k to have fun

Hope
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 11:03 PM   #21  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

oooh - thanks Leenie - that's worth a try!
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote