Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-22-2007, 04:06 AM   #16  

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone

Blessed, sorry to hear that your new dance pad doesn't work. It sounds like me and my "curse", anything new I buy seems to have something wrong with it. Its so reliable that my mom won't take any packages I pick out, she has to pick her own. Good luck to you though and congrats with sticking with the DDR

Heather good luck with the home gym. Building muscle is so neat and burns calories even while you rest which is always a good thing in my book. And all I can say is Wow!! about the running, that is fantastic. I'd love to be able to run, but it just doesn't seem to agree with me. A few years ago I "ran" a 5k run and the ambulance guys kept asking me if I was alright, I guess I didn't look to good Oh well, I finished.

Hi judomom, glad you got some help. And good to "see" you again.

Trish its great that you broke through your plateau. All that walking you are doing is wonderful. And boy are you busy, don't forget to take a few moments to yourself.

Sassy, any news yet? Hope you are doing fine.

Hi Leenie, Cathy, Hope, Setti and everyone else.

On Tuesday A and I handed in our resumes and had a job interview. The drug store is expanding and extending their hours, so they are looking for more people. Its interesting how different our interviews were as they were with different people. A was told about wages and where training would take place and how they can be flexable around a heavy university course load. And with me the guy was more concerned when I was available and what hours I could work. Because I didn't go there for a job interview (I was more taking A there) I was really relaxed and just yattered and pretended I was outgoing. We should hear on Monday if they want either of us. I'm actually looking foreward to seeing what happens.
My mom found a renter for a house she bought, so we have to quickly get it painted and cleaned up before July 1st. The walls are covered in nicotine (you can see the outline of everything that was on the wall)and the mice had taken over so there is some work to be done.

I'm off, I really should get to bed.

Take care all,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 09:18 AM   #17  

Morning everybody......how have you been?

I am working loads as usual....family is well.

Miss you all, but am rarely on the computer.

Hugs

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 10:05 AM   #18  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Morning everyone!

I've had an emotional few days - it feels like it would be so much easier to just not cope with anything, but I do know that isn't goign to help me, and is just goign to send me down that dark path we all know too well. Oddly enough, I have started to use my exercise time as 'me' time - how very unlike me... seriously, if you guys had known me before I joined 3FC, you'd wonder if the Mother Ship had popped down and done a Brain Switcheroo!

Didn't manage quite as early a run this morning, but I was out of the house by 8am, which is another amazing thing for me - mornings have not been good since I started on the Seroquel, but I find they are getting better, and the exercise seems to clear the fog from my head - this can only be good, I tell myself.

Blessed - that's rotten luck about the dance pad, I know how much you were looking forward to it! Can you return it, even if you have to wait for another one??

Buddly - keeping everything crossed for you and A!

Sassy, girl - how you holing up? BIG right at ya!

Trish - great to see you! 15 pounds in a week?! Wow! What an awesome breakthrough from your plateau!! Yay!

Cathy, Liz, Denise, JudoMom -

Anyway - make good choices everybody - and hey - it is Friday - Yay!!! Have an AWESOME weekend!!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2007, 04:30 PM   #19  
Free-thinker

Height: 5'9"

Well, some more news. I'm trying to fix the pad. It seems the arrows just get stuck sometimes, rather than they are not sensed by the game. So at least it isn't a really serious problem. I'm in contact with the company I bought it from to see if they can help me figure out what is causing the buttons to stick.
BlessedBe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 07:54 AM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Don't have much time, gotta get to church this morning. Its been a beautiful weekend in New Jersey, the cool breezy weather is just glorious. Can't swim with the cold air but today its supposed to hit 80 so we will see. After Church I have to make some dinners for the week, do some more cleaning and well phooie get ready for the work week LOL.

DD graduated kindergarten on Friday. I saw some pictures of myself and got so depressed and disgusted. I thought I looked better than that but geeze...nothing like a little dose of reality to shake you up ya know.

Anyway.... its good to read up on everyone. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend and week ahead.

TTY Tomorrow

Heather, small changes are good...you go girl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 AM   #21  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Thanks, Leenie - how did I miss you off my last post???

Have a great day, everyone - I'm going to enjoy the sunshine!!

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote