Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-23-2007, 08:15 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

TGIF and Good Morning,

Trish dont you just love the fresh air, especially after a loooong winter. I actually walked to work w/out my coat today... its 50 out and it feels soooo nice. Enjoy hicking

Buddly, thats wonderful that you can sew. I always wished i had more time to do the things I love like sewing, crafts, stuff like that. Do you make quilts?

Sassy I'm glad your feeling better. So many people here at work are very very ill, I mean sick for like a week or more with fevers and such. I just pray I don't catch it.

Susan, hang in there !!!! and your right a couple of drinks usually doesn't help... or a couple of burger, or pieces of cake.. etc...

TGIF TGIF !!!! I'm so glad its FRIDAY!!!! and with this warm spell I'm just soooo happy.

Anyone planning an exciting weekend?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 03:17 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

There are some nasty bugs going around this winter and folks don't seem to be able to shake them off easily.

I had a nice little midday meal today which is an improvement over the last few days. I've felt kinda teary almost a coupla times today ... tired but resisting the urge to nap. I intend to be tired at bedtime and sleep!

I also had a beautiful walk. That Spring sunshine is amazing!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:13 AM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi girlies

Just popping in really fast..gotta take Mom to the store.

BBL have a great day
Old 03-24-2007, 02:45 PM   #19  

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning everyone!

Thankgoodness that week is over. Poor hubby is stuck working today, but at least he is in town and will be home this afternoon.
I'm hoping we are done with snow for this winter, it rained most of yesterday and who knows what today will bring.
B is going out this evening as it is one of her friends birthday. She made peanut butter cups for her last night. I guess the week caught up to C as well as last night after her judo practice and run she snuggled up to me on the couch and promptly fell asleep. I don't even know if she got any dinner. (she is super picky and I just did leftovers with additions so she would normally just find herself something)
I have to run to town and do a few errands and pick up some groceries, so that will kill today.

Leenie I don't quilt, I just don't have the patience to do something that big. Actually I hate saying that I can sew as I never really learned how. My mom gave me a sewing machine when I was 18, then when my girls were little I started making a few clothes for them. That evolved into polar fleece jackets and now costumes for their anime conventions (I have to make three powerpuff girl costumes this year).I also made A's prom dress. B says I fake it really well, I say its a lot of praying to the "patron saint of sewing"

Susan I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Can't really beat a nice walk in the fresh air and sunshine.

Well I should go,
Take care everyone and have a wonderful weekend,
K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 08:58 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

That's funny. I fake all kinds of crafting. Give it a shot, what the heck!

I do feel better. It's really good for me to have something to do ... like work. I run into aimless blah's when I'm home alone too many days in a row. And yes, walking helps ... almost as much as my medication most days I think.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2007, 08:36 AM   #21  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hi Girls,

Nothing much going on today, just laundry, cleaning, etc.

My neice is here and is asking for breakfast so I must go, sorry for the short one today.

HUGS AND KISSES !!!