Old 06-04-2018, 06:58 PM   #16  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Hey all

I’m hanging in there. I’m just taking it one day at a time. I hate having to eat because of the reactions yet I still have to eat otherwise I get too hungry and can make worse decisions. I’m on so many meds and a supplemental formula as well to keep my energy up. I usually function at a pain scale from 5-7 on a normal basis and it gets worse when exposed to any of my triggers like food, temperatures, smells etc. The medical field can only do so much for certain illnesses and chronic pain.

I consider my Saturday weight as my true weight, I weigh weekly mostly. I sometimes weigh mid week to make sure I’m not loosing too much as I’m at a low weigh for my height given my most recent diagnosis end of last year. I’m hoping to get back to my regular range of 128-132
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 07:37 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 256/164,2/140

Height: 5'4

gettnfit 4 lbs, wow!!! I am about .6 lbs. away from my lowest and I can't wait to get back there! I weigh in every morning and every night before I go to bed. I am obsessed, but every time I try to space them out I end up caving. I hope that your second week back on WW is a good one too!! IF you can tackle the wine fest then next weekend should be a breeze!

destiny My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine a pain level that high. What is the name of your painful condition? Medical advances have come so far and I hope that something is in the works to bring you relief.
kfunk6113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 08:31 PM   #18  
Chronic Pain Fighter

S/C/G: 165/?/128-132

Height: 5' 10''

Quote:
Originally Posted by

[B
destiny[/B] My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine a pain level that high. What is the name of your painful condition? Medical advances have come so far and I hope that something is in the works to bring you relief.
I have multiple autoimmune diagnoses that affects my joints, nerves, but the one that’s causes all the inflammatory reactions and anaphylaxis reactions is Mast Cell Activation Disorder.
desiresdestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2018, 09:40 PM   #19  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Good evening Ladies! I was in a rush this morning and didn't get to post. I just got back from a good walk a little bit ago. Had to chug it around the track because the mosquitoes were starting to get thirsty! I closed all my rings today and I exercised 186% of my goal for the day! (56 minutes out of the 30 planned).

GettinFit - I weigh almost daily. It keeps me in line for some reason. I know they say you should not obsess about the number on the scale, but it's really hard for me not to. I like to know the number. Good job on managing your winefest day out! Those daily successes really add up.

destiny - I'm saying prayer for ya! That's an awful lot to have to deal with all the time. Where are you at in Texas. My brother and his wife just moved to San Antonio area.

kfunk - Hope you had a good day! I was thinking of you and those damn donuts at the party yesterday. They had a whole table with about 8 different kinds of gourmet cupcakes and cake pops! Unlike you, I lost my willpower and indulged...but only a little. I made my hubby split with me.

Well, it's time to finally relax. Until tomorrow!
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #20  

Desire- (hugs) That sounds awful. I hope today is a better day.

Boatingmommy- Good morning! Great job on your exercise goals yesterday!! OMG, that table at the party sounds evil!!! That is really awesome that you were able to indulge a little bit and not lose control, that is a huge NSV!!!! It sounds like you wrapped up your weekend very, very nicely!!

Yesterday was a good day for me. I have been having some unpleasant eating experiences lately and therefore couldn’t finish some of the food I brought for lunch yesterday. Because of that I was really hungry and shaky when I got home so I ended up making a HUGE, HUGE salad and went 4 points over for the day. I didn’t have my normal desert of frozen grapes because I was stuffed.

I hope that y’all have a great day!
Old 06-05-2018, 09:52 AM   #21  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies,

Destiny - I hope things turn around for you and you are able to get some relief. I can't imagine what you must be going through.

Kfunk - Sorry about the unpleasant eating experiences you're having and going over 4 points is fine.

Boating - Great job on your exercise yesterday Even with the attack of the mosquitos

My official w/i yesterday had me down 4.2 for the week. I'm happy with that and am looking forward to another good w/i next week. I also enjoyed the meeting and the group that I am now attending. Yesterday I did a 30 min walk in the parking deck at work and after WW, I stopped off at Stone Mountain and did another 45 minute walk. Today I am feeling very strong and motivated!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful "OP" day!
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 10:40 PM   #22  

Hello chickies! I'm here late again. I was too pissy this morning to post. I weighed in at 193.0...UGH!!! Guess those couple of beers and cake pops decided to stick around. I'm hoping it's water weight or something wrong with my scale, or the universe is playing a trick on me....whatever, just so it goes back down!!! I didn't do so great today...me and nachos had a fight, and nachos won. Damn! Don't know why I didn't stop myself. So, I made sure I walked and closed my rings tonight. Tomorrow is another day! Wow GettinFit - awesome loss, and way to go with the walks! kfunk - Hope those eating issues get resolved soon. I may have to give frozen grapes a try. Do you just eat them straight out of the freezer? Destiny - I read up on your medical condition after you told us what it is. It sounds so overwhelming and I can understand how difficult it must be fore you to maintain your weight.

Okay, time to get ready for bed. I need to go and decompress so I'm not lying in bed for two hours trying to fall asleep. Pleasant dreams everyone!
Old 06-06-2018, 08:59 AM   #23  

Gettnfit- Thank you, yesterday was better! Congrats on your amazing WI!!!! And also getting in double walks!!

Boatingmommy- I am sorry that you had a rough day. It is totally water weight by the way, or even just a normal fluctuation. The scale can be so finicky. Nachos are not going to derail you, its all good!!! Great job on closing your rings again! I buy sweet green seedless grapes, wash them and then put them into baggies and toss them in the freezer. I eat them still frozen, I hope that you are a fan- I love them so much!!

Destiny
- Good morning, I hope you are having a good day.

Yesterday was a good one! I was 1 point under and didn’t experience any of my gaggyness after eating so that’s good! I did get a brief stomach ache after I ate my banana snack, but it wasn’t horrible. I go in mid July to get an endoscopy to see what is going on.

Last edited by kfunk6113; 06-06-2018 at 09:01 AM.
Old 06-06-2018, 12:13 PM   #24  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Ladies,

Boatingmommy - I'm sure you'll lose those pounds quickly. Hopefully you won't encounter the nachos today Hang in there chickie.

Kfunk - I'm glad you were able to eat w/o any major problems yesterday. I hope nothing major is wrong. I hope today is good for you as well.

Hi Destiny I hope you're feeling a little better today.

All is good with me. I did a 45 minute walk after work yesterday and I used up 6 of my weekly Points to have some Hershey Kisses. Now they are all gone and I will only eat dark chocolate now as a treat. Last night I made a recipe from the WW site for 0 Point gumbo and it was delicious! I'm having it again for lunch and I can't believe it's 0 Points!

I hope you all are having a great Wednesday so far
Old 06-07-2018, 07:54 AM   #25  

Good morning! Happy Thursday! Hope all of you are doing well. It's gonna be a hot one here today...95 degrees and muggy as a swamp! Might have to do workout in the house instead of walking tonight. I went to the foot doctor yesterday and had xrays. I have peroneal tendonitis on my left foot. Nothing to do about it but make sure I am wearing good shoes. It come and goes with pain, nothing extreme, but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't get worse.

I had a happy weigh in this morning! 189.7! I haven't been below 190 in a while! Feeling good!!!

kfunk - I hope it's nothing serious. Tummy problems are no fun! I have acid reflux and take medication to manage it.

GettinFit - Wow! Walking away the weight works, and you are doing so well

Okay everyone! Have a great day!
Old 06-07-2018, 08:26 AM   #26  

Gettnfit- Thank you, I am sure its nothing serious! Great job on your walk the other day!! Hershey kisses are so good, totally worth the 6 points!! I need to start searching their website for some different recipes, gumbo sounds amazing!!

Boatingmommy- I love the heat, hotter the better, but I do not like humidity at all! Tendonitis sounds painful, glad to hear that it shouldn’t get worse if you are wearing quality shoes. SEE… told you it was water!!! CONGRATS on a new decade Thank you, I doubt that it is or at least that is what I am telling myself

Yesterday was a great day for me! I ended up 5 points under and that was after a late dinner. I almost didn’t eat anything because I was really full for some reason and didn’t think I would be hungry in time, but I ended up getting a little growly so made a salad and had some frozen grapes.
Old 06-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #27  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Ladies,

Been a super busy day so I'm just getting to check in.

Boating - Great job on your loss! You are doing an amazing job. I hope your foot is going to be ok too.

Kfunk - I hope your day has continued to be good.

I've had a good day. I've been tracking every bite and I have 7 points left so I may have a glass of wine tonight. I did a two mile walk today and it was so hot. I said that I wasn't going to weigh myself but I gave in this morning and I was down 2 more pounds. I can finally move my ticker.

Have a great evening Ladies.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:45 PM   #28  

Hello chickies! Just got a last minute call from friends to go to their condo at Lake of the Ozarks tomorrow for the weekend for boating and fun! Super excited...and super scared. Packed a couple of workout dvds and my workout clothes. Hoping to stick to my plan of working out before beers on a boat. Going to be MIA all weekend until Sunday. I also have a freezer size bag of watermellon and some strawberries. My friend has essential tremor disorder (shakey hands) and she tries to control it with whole foods and lighter food options. BUT...boat=beer....so fingers crossed for me...I already gave her a warning that I was going to be stingy with the drinks.

GettingFit - YOU ARE A MACHINE!!! Way to go! Drink that wine...move that ticker girl!!!

kfunk - sounds like you are doing pretty good! I didn't have grapes, but tried the frozen blueberries I had in the fridge. Pretty good! There's something filling about having to crunch them. A little cold on my teeth, though. I saw that ticker move!!! Yeeee Haaaawww!

Destiny - Hope you are having one of your better days!

Happy weekend!
Talk to you as soon as I can!

Last edited by boatingmommy; 06-07-2018 at 10:49 PM.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:13 AM   #29  

Gettnfit- Great job with your tracking!! I hope that you enjoyed your glass of wine with your extra points!! CONGRATS on the 2 lb loss, that is fantastic!!!

Boatingmommy- Your last minute weekend away sounds fantastic!!! It seems like last time you got in your workouts in the morning things went really well!! YUM on the fruit, so good! I should try the blueberries, good idea!! I hope that you enjoy your time away. Have fun and savor every bit and sip…

Yesterday was on plan but had another reaction to a banana that lasted for hours. The stomach pain was horrible, ugh!
Old 06-08-2018, 11:11 AM   #30  
Stay Focused & Committed

Happy Friday ladies,

Boatingmommy - That does sound like a really fun weekend! I know you will make it through fine. Enjoy and we look forward to hearing from you when you return.

Kfunk - Hopefully you can find out soon whats going on with your tummy. You are so close to having lost 100 pounds!!! You've done an amazing job.

All is good with me. I'm working from home today so I was able to go out at 6:20am and walk before it heats up. I did a nice hilly 45 minute walk and it felt so good. I might try and work in a workout DVD later this evening. My eating has been good so far and I have the rest of the day planned so I should be good.

Have a great Friday ladies.