Old 04-10-2018, 09:16 AM   #16  
motivational guru wannabe

S/C/G: 205/205/185 by spring

Height: 5'4"

Good morning! Well I am back from the retreat. Still up a few pounds to 201.3. I will do my best to get them off as quickly as possible! Good job staying away from the sweets! Wine is so good, but so bad at the same time unfortunely. I always mess up with the cocktails and then eating once I'm tipsy. I resolve to do better this upcoming weekend. Sounds like you are going to have a tough one ahead, too. Hang in there!

Weight today 201.3

B - Cottage cheese, egg, apple
L - 15 grain bread, turkey, Carrots
D - Jambalaya made with turkey kielbasa, green beans.
boatingmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 12:07 PM   #17  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Hello Boatiingmommy,

I'm sure you'll get rid of the extra pounds soon. Hang in there. Yes it will be challenging over the next few days for me. My friend told me yesterday that the want to go to some good restaurants while visiting. I'd much rather stay home and cook. That would be much safer for me I will just try and make sensible choices.

I hope your day is going well.

Today's log

B: coffee, WW bar
L: Lean cuisine sesame chicken, 5 Hershey Kisses
D: Chick-Fil-A grilled nuggets, side salad
S: sm pk PB crackers, banana, clementines
Exercise: Firm DVD
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 09:59 AM   #18  

Good Morning! The sun is shining and it promises to be a beautiful day here outside St. Louis. Anything to boost my "waiting for spring" blah's. My husband and I are remodeling our bathroom and I took a tumble on the concrete last night. Left hand is swollen, but I don't think I did permanent damage, as everything is still moving and working. I still managed a workout afterward, with lots of groaning during. Hoping to get a walk in this evening. It's supposed to get to 71 degrees today.
I have been trolling a lot of the other threads and there is a lot of positive energy on this site. I used it to help me lose weight 4 years ago. (42 lbs at the time). Having support from someone struggling with the same issues, that doesn't know you well enough to be overly judgmental is very helpful for me.

Weight today: 199.8

Breakfast - Egg in a mug with 1 tbs bacon pieces and mixed veggies, 1/2 cub cottage cheese, iced tea
Lunch - Leftover Zataran's Jambalaya, Raw sugar snap peas
Dinner - Pork tenderloin in crockpot with carrots and potatoes (light on potatoes)
Old 04-11-2018, 10:13 AM   #19  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Boatingmommy,

Yippie!!! on your getting back to onederland! I knew you'd get back there soon. So sorry about your tumble onto the concrete but I'm glad you don't have any permanent damage. Hopefully the swelling will go down soon. That's awesome that you didn't let it stop you from exercising.

Yep the weather here is finally starting to warm up. It's supposed to be 80 on Friday and then rain on Sat night/Sunday morning and then more cool weather.

Yesterday was a pretty good day for me except I didn't get to drink much water and now I feel bloated. I probably won't w/i at my WW meeting today. I'm planing to have a decent day today.

B: 2 clementines, banana, coffee
L: 8 tortellinis w/peppers & onions, 1/2 snack cake
D: Chicken breast, salad, 5 Hershey kisses
S: WW Pretzel thins, Oikos Greek Yogurt
Exercise: Walk 30 mins
Old 04-12-2018, 08:50 AM   #20  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Boatingmomny,

I hope all is good with you today I'm plugging along and I am very motivated to stay in control this weekend with my guests here. I saw a reflection of myself in the mirror and I HATE my fat tummy. After I turned 50 it seems that all my weight goes to my middle area and I HATE it. Starting next week I am going to try cutting way down on my sugar intake.

I hope you have an awesome day!

Today's log

B: Greek yogurt, 2 sl raisin bread, coffee
L: 2 chicken tenders, small salad w/RF dressing
D: TBD will probably eat out after I p/u friends from airport
S: banana, 2 clementines
Exercise: None planned today
Old 04-12-2018, 07:19 PM   #21  

Good Evening! I took the day off to get some things accomplished around the house since our weather has been so bad. I had to take advantage of the 78 degrees! I pressure washed our patio and patio furniture, painted doors for our remodel project, painted a vanity, did 3 loads of laundry. I almost have all three rings closed for the day and I still have to clean up some stuff outside. I am going to be so sore tomorrow.

Yep, I hate my fat middle. It seems like my weight gain has shifted so much over the years. Now I'm thick from the knees to the navel!

Good luck with the company! Sending you lots of willpower!

Todays weight - 199.4

B- Cottage cheese, V8
L-Brownberry 100% wheat sandwhich with low sodium turkey. sugar snap peas.
D - Pork loin, 1/2 cup mashed potatoes, 1/4 cup gravy, corn
S - Corn muffin (small)
Old 04-13-2018, 12:09 PM   #22  

S/C/G: 160.8/146.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Hello! May I join you in your April challenge? I'm new to the forums and am looking for a place to keep me accountable.
chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2018, 07:34 AM   #23  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hi Charka of course you're welcome to join this challenge. The more the merrier. I look forward to hearing about your success.

Boatingmommy I hope you enjoyed your day off.

I have company and didn't get a chance to check in yesterday. I tried to eat sensibly and we did lots of walking as I gave them a tour of the city. I am looking forward to next week when I reduce my sugar intake. I usually do really good when I do this.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 04-14-2018, 10:55 AM   #24  

Welcome Chakra and Good morning GettinFit!!! Up and going this morning. Hubby is putting dry wall mud on the walls in the new bathroom. I have been out picking up the yard from the storms we had last night. Little limbs everywhere! Getting ready to get my Turbo Jam on. I was a bad girl and drank a few beer last night to celebrate my Bro-in-laws new job. Going to go and work it off in a few minutes. Then we are off to go and look at plants for the patio. Can't buy anything yet due to stupid mother nature being bi-polar and not bringing us spring.

Chakra - What are your goals? Lose weight? Get fit? I am trying to get to 195 by end of month - Going to have to work a little harder than I have been by staying away from weekend beer. My semi-long range goal is to be 175 by the time we go back to Disney World in September.

Have a great Saturday!!!

Today's weight 200.6
Exercise : Turbo Jam Cardio party

B - Quaker weight control maple oatmeal and 1/2 cup blue berries
L - ???
D- ???
Old 04-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #25  

Happy Monday, Ladies! If you can call a Monday "good". Hope you both had a great weekend! Yesterday started TOM - so felling a little bloat today. Hopefully that goes away quick.

Today's Weight : 200.6

B - Jimmy Dean D'lights english muffin, turkey sausage and egg.
L - chicken breast (2 oz), 1/2 cup cottage cheese, banana
D - Home made French onion soup (Gotta try and figure out WW points)

Exercise - Turbo Jam - Cardio party 2

Last edited by boatingmommy; 04-16-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old 04-17-2018, 09:51 AM   #26  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Boatingmommy & chakra,

I am back and at it! I'm starting over today after a disastrous weekend. I have cleared out all the junk from my house again and have been doing very well so far today.

Boatingmommy - How is the new bathroom coming?

I hope we all have a great week.

Today's plan
B: coffee, 1 Sargento light cheese stick
L: shrimp w/mixed veggies, 1 sm piece dark choc
D: Kale Salad, chicken tenders
S: a few nuts
Exercise: Walk
Old 04-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #27  

GettinFit - Welcome back! I was MIA a bit yesterday. Had to go in to office really early and didn't get to the computer when I returned home. Bathroom remodel is slowly coming together. We plan to have the shower walls up and the flooring down this weekend. I just want a magic wand to finish it!

Good for you for clearing out the house. Back up on that horse, Lady! You can do it! Did you at least have a good time with all your guests? I appear to be stuck this week. 200.3 was my weigh-in this am. However, it is TOM and my fingers were so swollen I could barely get my rings on this morning. Didn't work out last night because I painted for 3 hours. I am very sore today, especially my paint rolling arm! Heehee!

You ladies have a great day!

B - 2 eggs scrambled, V8 low sodium, 1/2 cup cottage cheese
L - chicken breast, 1 slice whole grain bread, carrots and sugar snap peas
D -??? We have to go and buy more supplies after work. Going to do my best to find something healthy at a drive through. Lord help me!
Old 04-18-2018, 09:16 AM   #28  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning

Boatingmommy - Yes I had a wonderful time with my visitors. They wore me out though I did really good yesterday until I got home and realized that I still had some of those little mini pies in the pantry. I had one and threw the other 6 away. It is terrible but right now I have no control over sugary foods. Today should be good now that the house is cleaned out.

I totally understand how you feel about wanting your bathroom finished. I two bathrooms remodeled 3 years ago and it took about 3 weeks to have them both completed but it seemed more like 3 months. You should have earned some activity points with 3 hours of painting . I hope the soreness wears off soon.

I am back to 100% today with my tracking and am looking to a great OP day! If I feel the need to slip, I will come here and post instead.

Have a great day!

Today's Log
B: Oikos greek yogurt, banana, coffee
L: Spinach tortellini w/pasta sauce, 1 piece dark choc
D: Lean Cuisine
S: orange, apple, RF Cheese stick, WW BBQ potato crisps
Old 04-19-2018, 08:26 AM   #29  
Stay Focused & Committed

Good morning Boatingmommy,

I hope all is well with you and that the painting didn't get the best of you.

I'm plugging along. I finally tracked yesterday and I did dip into my weekly points bank. I'm hoping to stay a little under today. I am going out for lunch with co-workers but I already know what I'm having and it will be pretty low in points. I chose the place we're going.

B: WW Oatmeal, coffee, banana
L: baked white fish on a bed of steamed spinach.
D: Lean Cuisine, 2 pcs dark choc
S: orange, handful of nuts
Old 04-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #30  

GettinFit - Good morning! Survived the first round of painting (of course, everything needs a second coat). Went out and bought trim and flooring stuff last night. Did pretty good for dinner by eating a fajita salad with no tortillas and grilled chicken. Happy to report that I finally got past my little plateau. Getting to pick the lunch place is so helpful. My husband has been great about letting me pick lately and it really does make a difference to know what's on the menu before you get there. I'm on the road for work today and off tomorrow to work on more remodeling stuff. Hope you have a great day!

Chakra - Hope you are still out there. Come here and chat when you get time!

Today's weight : 197.6!!! - 2.6 lbs to goal for the month!!!

B - Quaker weight control oatmeal and fresh blueberries
L - rotisserie chicken breast on ten grain oat bread, carrots and sugar snap peas
D - Tortellini crock pot dinner
S - banana