3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   21 Day Challenge to create a new/good habit (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/312192-21-day-challenge-create-new-good-habit.html)

Davisag 02-17-2017 11:00 PM

Weekend Boater Glad your feeling better. Hope you get over the illness soon. :getwell: It is that time of year. Knock on wood I don't get it this year. Usually do. LOL I haven't tried the advanced step in the WII Fit yet. I was intimidated. But maybe tonight is the night. LOL

Today I went and got some tasty but healthy snack so I don't get tempted by the not good for me stuff.. like popcorn. I haven't had any so i go for the chips. I got like 12 packs of low fat low calorie popcorn. :) :corn::corn:

Everyone feeling under the weather :rain: well don't get down. You just start back up later and know it was just a slight set back do to immune issues. Not your fault. :cheer: :dust:

Weekend Boater 02-17-2017 11:12 PM

Hi Davis :) Thanks for the well wishes.

It sound like you might be new to WII. Idn but when I was new to it, I started with basic step and then progressed up. I remember being so totally frustrated at not getting the side steps right! lol No need to be intimidated, it really doesn't matter as long as we are moving, that is what is paramount! :) I have my snack packs too. I make them and and put them in ziplock baggies in the fridge and I swear they have been my savior! I make grape tomatoe, cucumber, celery sticks with w.w cream cheese, and hard boiled eggs and put them all in zip lock baggies in the fridge. It has been so helpful to me! Enjoy your popcorn and thanks for your encouraging us all! :) happy weekend!

Davisag 02-18-2017 02:01 PM

Day 01 - 2/8/17.... Did my DDD, danced for 15 mins for my aerobics, ate great healthy foods.

Day 02 - 2/9/17 .... Did my DDD and my toning throughout the day between phone calls at work. Ate great.

Day 03 - 2/10/17 ....PAUSE

Day 3 - 2/11/17 Had a very large breakfast. Said thats it... went and bought a WII with WII Fit Plus. Played for 6 hours with family games and setting up my WII Fot profile.

Day 4 - 2/12/17 Slept on till 1130. Got up workout out on WF for over 30 minutes. Took a nap. Lol its Sunday. Lol Hubby made a homemade healthy manocotti. So more WII family time.

Day 5 - 2/13/17 it was a crappy day at work but I did my toning and ate well.

Day 6 - 2/14/2017.... Happy Valentines Day!! I did well Did my 15 aerobics and tonight I'll do an hour more. Ate well and that's hard to do on VDAY lol

Day 7 - 02/15/17Today was pretty stressful at work. I ate a few bites of no-no food. Exercise I did good fid my toning on the WII and my calves are screaming.
Day 8 - 2/16/17 Today was another bear of a day. But I did better on my workout and did a weekly weigh in of 3 pounds lighter. Goal is 7 in a month.

Day 9 - 02/17/171/2pause didnt have time to completly workout so I did a few arm workouts but I ate right.

SW for challenge 222
CW 219
Mid GW 190
GW 145

Davisag 02-19-2017 07:27 PM

Day 01 - 2/8/17.... Did my DDD, danced for 15 mins for my aerobics, ate great healthy foods.

Day 02 - 2/9/17 .... Did my DDD and my toning throughout the day between phone calls at work. Ate great.

Day 3 - 2/11/17 Had a very large breakfast. Said thats it... went and bought a WII with WII Fit Plus. Played for 6 hours with family games and setting up my WII Fot profile.

Day 4 - 2/12/17 Slept on till 1130. Got up workout out on WF for over 30 minutes. Took a nap. Lol its Sunday. Lol Hubby made a homemade healthy manocotti. So more WII family time.

Day 6 - 2/14/2017.... Happy Valentines Day!! I did well Did my 15 aerobics and tonight I'll do an hour more. Ate well and that's hard to do on VDAY lol

Day 7 - 02/15/17Today was pretty stressful at work. I ate a few bites of no-no food. Exercise I did good fid my toning on the WII and my calves are screaming.
Day 8 - 2/16/17 Today was another bear of a day. But I did better on my workout and did a weekly weigh in of 3 pounds lighter. Goal is 7 in a month.

Day 9 - 02/17/171/2pause didnt have time to completly workout so I did a few arm workouts but I ate right.

Day 10 - 02/18/17Work was another bear. I worked out for over 45 minutes on the WII. Eatting went well

SW for challenge 222
CW 219
Mid GW 190
GW 145

overcomer137 02-19-2017 11:10 PM

I like this idea for a challenge. It is similar to a thread I started yesterday. If I would have seen this challenge first maybe I could have just joined this one. Oh well, I will try to do both. Maybe it will help me. I am trying to stick to a liquid diet for sixty days. I will join here too and consider 21 days as my first milestone. I actually did this for sixty days a few years ago. I lost a ton of weight. It also improved my health dramatically. My body is screaming at me to do it again. I have been trying on my own, but keep messing up. Maybe with the accountability to two forums I will succeed. I managed to keep most of the weight off that I lost before, but I still have plenty more to lose. Also, my body tells me that toxins are building up and the liquid diet would help get rid of a load of those poisons. March 11th will be my 21st day if I don't mess up. :)

Weekend Boater 02-20-2017 09:33 AM

Good morning everyone, quickie post. I hope that you are all doing well and had a great weekend.

I forgot to write in my journal again the other night so that's a pause day over lol smiling although this thread has really helped me with that. On the other count as far as carrying it through on the weekends and avoiding the mex. rest. and their delicious margs, that went well. It wasn't easy, particularly during the storms but I knew I would be happy when all was said and done. Next weekend maybe! :) Keep up the great work everyone.

flower123 02-20-2017 03:48 PM

hi everyone :wave:
I just found this thread. Great idea! I would like to join in the 21 day challenge. I will begin with sugar. The only source of sugar I will have is 1 T of tart cherry concentrate. No fruit other than lemon and the concentrate. The goal is to reduce the carb cravings, while losing weight of course. I hope to take no pause days. Because feeding my body sugar even once, will just heighten the carb cravings that i am trying to sedate. So here we go :)

In a day or two I plan to add a second challenge reducing the amount of cocoa powder.

I hope everyone has a great day. Successful in their challenge goal

paper_clip 02-20-2017 05:50 PM

Sorry I've been out of the loop guys, I did start running again on the 18th after a short break. Once again my challenge is to run 2 miles through my local wood every

#Nevergiveup

Day 1: 2/18/17 ✔ (Round 2, let's tackle these woods again)
Day 2: 2/19/17 ✔ (Downloaded some new music, really helped motivate me to get out of the house)
Day 3: 2/20/17 ✔ (Feeling the pressure again... what is it about day 3? 3 is a magic number? Feels cursed! lol)
Day 4:
Day 5:
Day 6:
Day 7:
Day 8:
Day 9:
Day 10:
Day 11:
Day 12:
Day 13:
Day 14:
Day 15:
Day 16:
Day 17:
Day 18:
Day 19:
Day 20:
Day 21:

Davisag 02-20-2017 05:51 PM

Welcome Flower123 Cutting sugar is a great first step in this goal.

Davisag 02-20-2017 05:53 PM

Day 9 - 02/17/171/2pause didn't have time to completely workout so I did a few arm workouts but I ate right.

Day 10 - 02/18/17Work was another bear. I worked out for over 45 minutes on the WII. Eating went well

Day 11 - 2/19/17 (PAUSE DAY) Ok so I was in Bed al day yesterday. It has been 4 months since my last Woman's Moon. It hit me hard. I am doing better but still a little weak today. I will do my exercises tonight and get back going. I will have to start over this is my 3rd Pause. So Paper_Clip I am right there with ya. We had obstacles to challenge us more. :)

SW for challenge 222
CW 219
Mid GW 190
GW 145

takingcontrol 02-21-2017 04:10 AM

HI all,

I haven't logged onto the site since last week as I had friends here. I absolutely didn't eat to plan on any of the last 4 days. SO, I am going to start a new 21 days again today. Next week I am away and in under 21 days it is my birthday.... so, it seems silly to set a food related challenge.... i'm not sure which way to go yet. As soon as I am back from my trip I will be food focused again, but maybe before and during that I will set something different.... I will think about it today and let you all know!

I will do personals this evening too :)

Davisag 02-21-2017 10:13 PM

Day 1 - 02/20/17 I did my aerobics on the WII Fit and it was Great. After being sluggish for a day I was happy to get to working out. Dinner was good and no mid night snack. :)

Day 2 - 2/21/17 Day starting ugh. No internet or cable. Fighting that for over and hour and 1/2. Then I did my workout for 30 minutes on the WII Fit. A great sweat. Loved it. Then I realized he office internet was out too so I had to get dressed and go into the office. (I work at home) Plus sit across from my supervisor. UGH. But I packed a great lunch to eat right. Brought my water bottle and coffee.

SW 222
CW 219
Mid GW 190
GW 145

flower123 02-21-2017 10:55 PM

Hi everyone. Hope you had a good day.

21 days without sugar, honey etc. or fruit (except lemon)

Day 1 2/20 yes
Day 2 2/21 yes Except the vitamin shoppe had samples of peanutbutter. around 1/4 tsp each. It had sugar in it :(

Hope everyone has a good and successful Wednesday

takingcontrol 02-22-2017 02:37 AM

Hi all,

Back again with a new challenge, this time I WILL see it through!

21 days, with 3 pauses allowed.

Challenge, to eat nothing after dinner is done. Dinner itself can include a healthy dessert directly after it, or a not so healthy dessert if I am on a treat day. But, no evening snacking beyond this. I will also log the time I eat dinner. Given my job this often has to be late, but I will try to make it as early as I can.

Sperrigo 02-22-2017 11:20 AM

Good morning! I did pretty well on the last challenge. I'm going for another round with 21 days eating less than 1,300 cals per day, except for 3 treat days at less than 1,550 cals (planned for Fridays).

Day 1 Tues 2/21 - 1,265 cals
Day 2 Wed 2/22 - 1,270 cals