Old 02-16-2014, 07:03 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Jeni, How'd the tattoo go? Back to say, just saw them! Awesome!

Carma, Mindy, Kris Thinking of you girls too, hope all is well!

Kris, extra hugs to you. Hang in there.

As for me, I was exhausted yesterday and skipped the snowshoeing in favor of lying on the couch watching movies with hubby! Did get the Y in though, so that was fine! Today, I've got a house to show this morning and then we will see how the rest of the day goes. I think hubby and I are going to run some errands and maybe go to TGIFridays for lunch. Love the Dragonfire Salmon there.

W 100 always a struggle on the weekend for me, got about 1/2 gallon yesterday.
E Planned day off.
E POP, even if we go out, making good choices, swap out the starch for double steamed veggies!
D Make the choices you future you will thank you for!

Last edited by mothermavis; 02-16-2014 at 07:17 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:17 AM   #182  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

The trainer never got back with me. I did talk to another guy at GNC. He directed me to Bodybuilding.com. I have been checking that out a little bit. The advice I got was...40, 40, 20. Protein, carbs, fat. He suggests to eat carbs around workouts. Then I saw the one, one, one diet. Very similar. Checking this all out further.

Got labs back and everything looks good. OH and hormones indicate I am NOT in menopause. WTH??? going on 80 days without TOM now. I have another appt with OBGYN to make sure things are okay. Being on tomoxafin for the cancer gene should have thrown me into menopause. HHMM??
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 09:20 AM   #183  
mtiger

Wink

Jeni- 1600?? pretty typical?? That seems like so much to me, but eating 1200 doesnt seem to working either. My Fitbit will tell me numbers similar to that when I work out. Maybe I just give it a shot.

MM- It is currently snowing here. BIG fluffy flakes. Enough already...We are going to TN for spring break. Can't wait.
Old 02-16-2014, 12:15 PM   #184  
DIANA

S/C/G: 179(H)/166/150(G)

Height: 5'6"

This looks like a great thread for daily accountibility, which is much needed now. May I join?

Some things about myself. Farm lifestyle, artist, mother of graduating senior this June. I'm an emotional eater and need encouragement to workout in the winter. Gained 8 pounds during the holidays (yikes) and need to shed those 8 plus probably an additional 4 to feel my best. Have been working most of my 59 years to not have food/weight issues.
workinglikeadog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #185  

Welcome Diana!

Looking forward to getting to know you!
Old 02-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #186  
Calorie Counter

Diana

Mindy~ the 40:40:20 diet is a great idea! I'm glad your labs came back normal, but geez how frustrating!

MM~I can't wait to take the bandages off my Tattoos and get some good pics. I absolutely love them!

Last nights dinner out was great! I stuck to my plan, salmon and broccoli, with a salad. MMM. It was very tasty. I haven't been getting in enough water though, my scale is up today. Today we are taking the kids for haircuts and Mak wants highlights.

W 64 oz. Take my water with me today. I have been failing on this lately!
E walking at the mall. I don't want to sweat under my bandages.
E 1300 cals
D enjoy family time.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 06:16 PM   #187  
mtiger

Wink

DId some research online at bodybuilding.com. Found a trainer and a food plan. It seems pretty simple. Eat that 40, 40, 20. Whole foods, nothing processed and can throw in a protein shake after my workout. She also suggested amino acids to help build and repair muscle. Made a trip back to GNC and chatted with my boy again. Got whey protein and AA.

went shopping with hubby and bought lots of meat and veggies. gonna give this a whirl. Not worrying too much about calories right now. 6 small meals a day. Now I am looking for creative way to put these components together to make food more interesting.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:09 AM   #188  
DIANA

mtiger- sounds like a healty diet and great plan if you are weightlifting. My most successful weight loss period was that combo. I can't wait to see your tatoo, you are soooo brave.

Thank YOU for the Welcomes mm & jcat. Let me know if I have the right idea with my WEED posting.

W- Aim for a minimum of 50 oz of water today.
E- Going for a Jillian circuit today, wish me luck.
E- Write down & act as if showing to Jillian for approval.
D- I can do This!
Old 02-17-2014, 01:38 PM   #189  
Calorie Counter

Morning everyone! Wow is the scale mean today! I didn't even eat bad this weekend. Oh well, take it in stride. The scale bounces.

Mindy~ I really hope this eating plan helps you!

Diana~Actually I am the one with new tattoos. I will try and post pics of them on here. Your plan for the day looks great.

W 80 oz!
E got in a 5.25 mile run today. I wanted to go farther, but I got a cramp so I stopped at 65 minutes. I really need to get in some floor work today. I have been so slacking on my toning. Last time I was at this weight, I was still a smaller size because I did a lot more floor work, weights, and toning exercises.
E 1300 cals.
D get in some floor work today.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-17-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2014, 06:50 PM   #190  

Hey ladies! Hope all is great.

Diana, Looks great! I love Jillian!

Jeni, 5.25, darn scale better cooperate!

Mindy, hope this one works for you!

Today is hubby's birthday. Pretty on plan though!

W 100
E Did a sculpting class this morning
E OP for the most part, did have a sliver of cake though
D Gotta keep focused.
Old 02-17-2014, 10:40 PM   #191  

S/C/G: 253.2/215.2/140

Welcome Diana!
So I turned into a major slug this past Sunday. Just over 1000 steps not going to beat myself up over it. Gained back up to 210. TOM showed up Friday. Had my piloxing class/ yoga class today. Off tomorrow. More snow. Ugh. Hoping to get w8d1 in on c25k.

Weed for week:
W 100oz
E: 350 minutes exercise
E: 1720 calorie goal
D: what doesn't kill me makes me stronger.

Have a great week all will do personals in am.
soon2beskinnyCarma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 05:36 AM   #192  
Calorie Counter

MM~ No. The scale isn't cooperating at all. It says I am up 5 pounds since Friday. Frustrated, yes, but I know its just mid-cycle garbage couple with extra sodium. Drink extra water and be patient, it will come back down again.

Carma~ just like me it will come off again soon.

W 80 oz (working today so this is hard)
E about 60 minutes at the gym
E 1300 cals
D make it through 12 hours of nonsense at work.
Old 02-18-2014, 07:15 AM   #193  
mtiger

Wink

I really enjoyed that 4 day weekend. I am not looking forward to going back to work, especially in the new 6 inches of snow. Give it up already!!!

No gym last night so I did Walk away the pounds. I lolst a little today. Still wanting to get below 185. Maybe this week.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:46 AM   #194  
DIANA

Good Morning Ladies. A quick post then to my a.m. exercise. I followed WEED fairly well yesterday except for my birthday cake. A friend had us over for dinner and movie, very nice, I feel loved. I had eaten on the light side for the day so went ahead on the cake and ate each fork full slowly, a choc/rasp cake that was totally yummy. Up 1/2 pound today. Thursday is my official birthday and I'm looking forward to have my art group fixing lunch in my honor - will have to exercise extra today and watch proportions tomorrow.

Mindy and Carma-Michigan (and the Midwest) has had more than there fair share of snow this winter, send that moisture this way, we are still behind on moisture for the agriculture year(since Oct around 5 inches). My brother lives in Ludington and feels winter housebound.

Jeni and Carma- I can have a 5 pound gain in one day also, so frustrating. This WEED program does work, so we can do it!

mm- Happy b-day to Hubby. Jillian's program does work, gonna work up to 3 circuits a week at this point.

W- Aim for a minimum of 50 oz of water today.
E- Doing Jazzercise today, give my achy body a chance to heal.
E- Write down & act as if showing to Jillian for approval.
D- Stick to the plan!

Last edited by workinglikeadog; 02-19-2014 at 10:50 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 02-19-2014, 11:11 AM   #195  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~ It's easy to say I feel for you! I am so ready for Summer!

Diana~ My motto is I have to live! I want to enjoy life and its little treats, but on those days I know I will be eating sweets, I just watch the portions. Good Job! I started a new W.O.W. Challenge thread. Follow the link below to get to it!

I started a new thread!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post4946966

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-19-2014 at 11:37 AM.