Old 06-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #151  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Dang! SuperHeroTeacher and Jessicado? They are two crazy fast losers. This is going to be insane. There will be so much weight loss going on that the tires will be smokin'!

Last edited by IanG; 06-15-2013 at 08:19 PM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:02 PM   #152  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Sweet....the race is on

And on that note, 204 today!!! Onederland is sooooooooo close! And I'm okay with plateaus now if it means the weight falls off this fast once they're done, yay!

Last edited by jessicado22; 06-16-2013 at 07:02 PM.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #153  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Good luck with ONE-derland Jessicado. It has been far trickier for me than I thought. I hope you don't have to go through the gains and stalls I have had in the last few pounds!

Anyway, I'm thinking ONE-derland for me tomorrow!
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 12:06 AM   #154  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Thanks...I've been here before (well got to 208). Gained 70 pounds back and then stalled for almost 4 years! No good reason either....I just quit. Felt myself having some mental battle this time too when I got to 209. I could feel myself starting to cheat and coming up with excuses. Funny how I kinda expect something to go wrong now. Like I will stall for eternity or something. I really don't expect to see anything below 200 on my scale ever, which doesn't even make any sense! Minds are weird things....

Not sure what that is, but we need to get past it! You are SOOOO close! You can totally do it by tomorrow.
jessicado22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 01:07 PM   #155  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

You can do it too Jessicado! We're here cheering you on!!!
SuperHeroTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #156  

Cheering you in to ONE-derland IanG and Jessicado! So happy for your success!

Jessica, I know exactly what you mean about a mental battle. I did the exact same thing! About 4 years ago I lost 40lbs and got to 298. I was so excited about getting into the 200’s I began to cheat here and there, feeling like I could somehow get away with it now that I was no longer in the 300’s. Well, little by little all the weight came back (plus more) and I had regained 70lbs. I chose 337 as my 4th of July goal weight because it is one pound under the original weight I started at 4 years ago. The closer I get to that number the more I seem to struggle with slipping back into old habits. I’m going to get past it though just like you’re going to get into One-derland!

There are a few regular screen names I haven’t seen around the board the past few days. Hope they’re doing alright or are out there lurking.
2fat2jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:52 AM   #157  
I got this

S/C/G: 206/162/135

Height: a little over 5'2

Congrats on One-derland, Ian!!!!

Jessica and 2Fat2Jump- You both can TOTALLY do it!!!

Well, checkin' in! Like I posted in another thread, I kinda avoided posting on 3FC a bit (I definitely lurked, though!!! ) since I had nothing good/new to report- same ol', same ol' 165/166. Entirely my fault though, I have been loosely tracking in my head instead of on my app or computer like I usually do and I have not really keeping up with the workouts either.

One day at a time!!!! I just need to buckle down and DO IT.
amandie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 04:30 AM   #158  

S/C/G: RS:164/130/130

Height: 5'3

ahh, missed this place so much while the whole Malware thing was going on. Hope that's fixed now!

Ian- just saw your onederland post, congratulations!! And good luck to you too Jessicado, you can totally smash this!

Amandie- right there with you on the workout slacking. I've been stalling for a bit, so yesterday did a crazy 1+hour dance/aerobics session of some of my favourite youtube vids and saw some movement this morning. woo! Hope you can get back on track!
Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:14 AM   #159  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post
Congrats on One-derland, Ian!!!!

Jessica and 2Fat2Jump- You both can TOTALLY do it!!!

Well, checkin' in! Like I posted in another thread, I kinda avoided posting on 3FC a bit (I definitely lurked, though!!! ) since I had nothing good/new to report- same ol', same ol' 165/166. Entirely my fault though, I have been loosely tracking in my head instead of on my app or computer like I usually do and I have not really keeping up with the workouts either.

Yep...I can say the exact same. Except my weight is more along the lines of 236
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:28 AM   #160  

I've been struggling this week too, but more with food than exercise. It's the week before TOM and I've been having cravings through the roof. Yesterday I stopped at McDonald's on the way home with every intention of getting an oreo mcflurry. But somehow at the last second I convinced myself to order a small plain iced coffee. Ice cream it was not, but I saved myself about 350 calories. Can't wait for these cravings to be over!
2fat2jump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:04 AM   #161  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

I need to get back into this challenge. I didn't even put my weight down last week....was out of town camping and also my weight hasn't changed. Seems my weight goes up a pound or two and back down. Tired of this seesaw action!
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 11:04 AM   #162  

S/C/G: 167/re-start:153/ticker/125

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandie View Post

I've been lazy about tracking too, and two days ago, my weight went up a 1/2 lb. I know I can get it back down by Thurs, it just means getting back to tracking and not letting myself slide. Fingers crossed we can both do better with our tracking and diligence from this point on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaves View Post
ahh, missed this place so much while the whole Malware thing was going on. Hope that's fixed now!
I do too! My computer was freaking out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnknthin1 View Post
I need to get back into this challenge. I didn't even put my weight down last week....was out of town camping and also my weight hasn't changed. Seems my weight goes up a pound or two and back down. Tired of this seesaw action!
I feel like I'm never 100% sure my weight has really "changed" until I can stabilize the lower weight for a week or so. Seesawing is no fun. But you can get past it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fat2jump View Post
I've been struggling this week too, but more with food than exercise. It's the week before TOM and I've been having cravings through the roof. Yesterday I stopped at McDonald's on the way home with every intention of getting an oreo mcflurry. But somehow at the last second I convinced myself to order a small plain iced coffee. Ice cream it was not, but I saved myself about 350 calories. Can't wait for these cravings to be over!
Congrats on the coffee victory! Small changes like this really do make a big difference
seize the day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 12:20 PM   #163  
I got this

Definitely a huge victory, 2Fat2Jump. I don't think I would have changed my order, you're awesome!!!

Zoesmom, Thnknthin1, SeizeTheDay- we can do it!!!! No more see-sawing- just break through it.

I saw 164.6 this am, yay!!!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:33 AM   #164  

S/C/G: RS:164/130/130

Height: 5'3

Congrats Amandie!

I'm hoping for a good 138 tomorrow, but it's my grandma's birthday this weekend and she's taking my family out for a meal. It's pub food, and man everything is deep fried! Also one of those places with 'big plate specials', which I have actually gone for, as the normal plate veggie options were things like cheese and potato pie but my choice is veggie skewers with piri piri sauce. Swapped out the fries for a salad too. gah, hope the sodium doesn't get me!

Is it just me, or has Elvis weighed in this week? Cooeee Elvis, miss you!
Leaves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:17 AM   #165  
I got this

Leaves- Thanks! Gah, sodium! I'd drink a bit of extra water just for good measure and maybe avoid the scale or use your weight from today? Whatever you'd prefer!