3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   January 2013 Challenge to Stay "On Plan" Daily Check-in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/272171-january-2013-challenge-stay-plan-daily-check.html)

GettinFit 01-13-2013 12:37 PM

Today's Journal

B: 1 sl pumpernickel bread, 2 oz ckn sal, coffee
L: Lean Cuisine Spinach Pizza, 3 pcs dk choc, diet soda
D: TBD
S: 2 clementines, 1.5 oz peanuts, 1 baked sweet potato
Exercise: WATP 3 mile walk

curleycarr 01-13-2013 04:00 PM

Hi everybody...love all those goals.
Well its day two of the new regime and I definitely need the goals. I'm going too try to stay realistic and not set myself up for a fall....

1. Get on that crosstrainer 30mins per day
2. Drink water....why don't I do this???
3. No snacking after 7.30pm
4. Only weigh once a week....I get obsessive on the daily weigh

Thanks a mil for this thread!

GettinFit 01-13-2013 07:56 PM

:welcome: to the challenge curleycarr - Your goals are great. I hope you have a great month and see good results.

I've had a great OP day and I'm still feeling in control and motivated to keep going. We've had a taste of springtime weather here and it so reminds me that I want to be about 20 pounds lighter by April.

I hope everyone else is doing okay today.

Steph7409 01-13-2013 09:16 PM

GettinFit, congrats on the weigh in!

I've had a way off plan few days and am back where I started the month. Sigh.

GirlieJayhawk 01-13-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GettinFit (Post 4588972)
I'm still feeling in control and motivated to keep going.

She says it well! Still on plan and on track and making progress!

I'm realizing that weekends are harder for me, at work I can pack by little bag and eat ONLY what's in it but on the weekends I think I do a lot of boredom eating. So even though I'm within my points I'm feeling like a blew them on a lot of junk food. I guess that learning what my body actually needs is part of this journey.

SunnySide99 01-14-2013 11:11 AM

Hi girls!

curleycarr - Welcome!! This challenge has helped me a great deal! That's a great list of attainable goals you have there. Best of luck!

GettinFit - That's a nice loss you had there! :) We had a slight taste of spring where I live as well and it was just what I needed to keep pushing on.

Steph - Today's a new day and I hope you are able to get back on track soon.

GirlieJayhawk - Weekends are tough isn't? For me it's a little better in the winter, but in the summer? Drinks out on a patio, eating later since it gets darker later, and ice cream! Grrrr.

I kind of went off plan on Saturday. I had candy, drinks and a high calorie sandwich (but had raw veggies on the side with water). I'm still a little bloated though. :( I've been drinking more water than usual and trying to workout twice a day.

Tonight after about a 5 week break my fitness classes sessions starts back up so I'm looking forward to that and seeing everyone!

Have a great Monday!

GettinFit 01-14-2013 11:45 AM

Good morning ladies,

Steph - Like Sunnyside said, today is a new day and just try and take it one meal at a time 'til you're back to where you wanna be.

Sunnyside - Hopefully your bloatedness will be gone soon. Just keep drinking your water and enjoy your workout tonight.

GirlieJayhawk - Weekends were my challenging time too and like you said, it's a little harder for me in the summer. Just keep challenging yourself to eat healthier stuff instead of junk. Try setting a limit of how many Points you can spend on junk. Take advantage of the 0 Point fruits. You can do it!!

Today has been good for me. It's so nice to not be craving all sorts of junk food like I was a few weeks ago. Once I get it out of my system, I'm good to go. I just gotta work on being patient with this process and not expect to lose all my weight in a couple months. I made sure I put my scale back up this morning or I would be jumping on it every morning and night. My next W/I will be 2/1 and hopefully, I'll make my goal of 9 pounds for the month.

Have a great OP day everyone.

GettinFit 01-14-2013 11:49 AM

Today's Journal

Today's Journal

B: Subway B'fast sandwich minus the egg (150) coffee w/creamer (50)
L: Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer-Roasted Chicken Marsala (240) SF Jello pudding (60)
S: FF yogurt (80) peanuts (160) decaf coffee w/creamer (60)
D: Salad w/turkey breast, feta, Vinaigrette dressing, 2 Dove dk choc (80) coffee w/creamer (60)
Exercise: Weight Watchers Punch w/weighted gloves

Kaitie9399 01-14-2013 07:33 PM

Wahoo! OP.

GettinFit 01-15-2013 09:45 AM

Good morning everyone - Hope you're having a great day! All is going good with me. Still taking it one day at a time and working on being patient with my weight loss. Not weighing daily is a big help.

Today's Journal
B: 1 Eggo low fat waffle, 1 Laughing Cow wedge, 1 C skim milk, coffee w/flavored creamer
L: Healthy Choice Cafe Steamer Sweet Sesame Chicken, 2 pcs Dove dark choc
D: Salad w/turkey breast, 1 SF fudgesicle
S: Clementines, FF yogurt
Exercise: WATP or Firm

SunnySide99 01-15-2013 02:15 PM

Yay GettinFit! It looks like you are well on your way! Keep it up!

My bloat did go down and I have some great news...I got my mid-month measurements done today and I'm right where I want to be so I've reached my final goal! It's going to be a challenge trying to add more calories so I don't lose anymore weight, but I'm always up for a challenge. :)

GettinFit 01-15-2013 02:22 PM

:congrat: Sunnyside on reaching your final goal:cp: You have done an awesome job in such a short amount of time.

Kaitie9399 01-15-2013 07:09 PM

Congrats Sunnyside!

I'm OP for today, slightly higher calories than I wanted, 1371. Not to bad, it's all good food though. I also exercised off almost 500 calories--weehee!!

curlysue82 01-16-2013 05:42 AM

Hi Ladies, just to say i am currently in the major stress zone that is moving house, so packing, dumping and cleaning and getting exercise in between so haven't had a chance to be online,

had a party at the weekend and drank vodka , but i had a great time but i am 2 lbs up but i am back on track since MOnday

ill check in during the week when things calm on this front,

well done everyone :)

GettinFit 01-16-2013 10:41 AM

Hello ladies,

Curlysue - Glad you're surving the packing/moving. At least your're getting lots of exercise from it :)

All is going good with me. Yesterday I ate on the high calorie end but today will be lower. I'm didn't get in a formal workout yesterday because I was getting ready for company coming to visit tonight. I will guests in my house until next Monday. I'm determined to stay pretty much on plan and not over do it. I know we'll be going out to eat a few times but I plan on making good choices.

I hope you all have a great OP day.

Today's Journal
B: 2 waffles w/ 1 Laughing cow wedge, skim milk, coffee w/creamer
L: taco salad, 3 pcs dk choc
D: small salad w/dressing & feta
S: 2 clementines, apple
Exercise: Walk & stairs