3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   January 2013 Challenge to Stay "On Plan" Daily Check-in (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/272171-january-2013-challenge-stay-plan-daily-check.html)

Kaitie9399 01-10-2013 07:34 PM

Wahoo! Good news this morning--down to 203.4--Yeah! That's -3.6 pounds since December 31. Very Happy!

Somewhat on plan today, ate all good food and a ton of protein but ended up with 1600 calories. I've been trying for around 1200. I think I'm going to go back to Special K cereal for breakfast, less calories, less carbs, and I still feel almost full. :-)

I did 3 miles on the bike, 2 miles on the treadmill, and a half hour of weight-training for a total of 343 calories burned. Yippee!

Steph7409 01-10-2013 09:12 PM

Kaitie, congrats! And good work on the exercise.

GettinFit, a rest day is not a bad thing. Especially with all the flu and other bad stuff going around - you don't want to get run down.

konfyoozed, I have a book about crocheting with beads that I've been meaning to dig into. I'd like to make beaded purses. I've made a bunch of little ones (like 2" x 3") but I want to try something bigger.

Well, I stuffed myself at dinner tonight so there goes that nice little loss I had. I'm not too mad at myself because I've had a pretty good week and feel more in control of my eating than I have in a while. I don't expect that I'll never overeat again and am trying to set reasonable goals - not too easy, but attainable.

I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday!

GettinFit 01-11-2013 10:46 AM

Good morning ladies and Happy Friday.

Kaitie - Congrats on your weight loss. You're knocking on onederland's door. I can't wait to get where you are :)

Steph - I'm glad you enjoyed your dinner and hopefully, things balanced out since you were so good all week.

So far so good with me. I've been OP buy missed workouts on Wed & Thur. I plan on getting in one today. I hope everyone else is having a good day.

GettinFit 01-11-2013 12:07 PM

Today's Journal

Today's Journal
B: 1 Pk Quaker Instant Cheese Grits, 1/2 C blueberries, Coffee w/Flav Creamer
L: SmartOne Sesame Noodles w/Veggies, 2 pcs dark choc, SF pudding
D: Ckn salad on pumpernickel, 3 pcs dk choc
S: 1 oz peanuts, 2 clementines, red wine
Exercise: Turbo Jam & walked 15 mins

GirlieJayhawk 01-11-2013 12:56 PM

Still OP! Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow! Yoga kicked my butt last night!

Kaitie9399 01-11-2013 08:41 PM

OP today. I went to the gym early in the day and felt like I had enough energy to climb a mountain for the rest of the day!!

2 miles on the treadmill and 4 miles on the stationary bike--a total of 370 calories burned--wahoo!

I hope I lose the .2 for tomorrow's weigh in. My original goal was to be 206 by Saturday, now I'm hoping for a flat 203. We'll see!

GettinFit 01-11-2013 08:52 PM

Evening everyone,

Great job on your OP day GirlieJayhawk & Kaitie :cp: I hope you both have great W/Is.

I'm fighting the urge to snack tonight. My rule to not eat after 7:30 is helping me to get through though. I did a Turbo Jam workout tonight and ate a good dinner. I'm looking forward to weighing on Sunday. I can't wait to move my ticker.

Have a great evening everyone.

GettinFit 01-12-2013 09:35 AM

Good morning everyone,

I'm so glad it's Saturday. My plans are to eat good today and to get in a 3 mile walk. I hope you all have a great day.

Today's Journal

B: 1 serv RF Center cut bacon, coffee, clementines
L: shrimp, corn/tomatoes/okra, 2 pcs dark choc
D: Healthy Choice or Lean Cuisine
S: 1 oz nuts, apple, sm baked sweet potato

GirlieJayhawk 01-12-2013 01:05 PM

Happy Saturday Ladies!

Still OP, just went to WW meeting and I'm down another 1.4 so down almost 7lbs since Dec. 31st!

Had a total NSV last night. We went to our favorite dive bar with friends last night, and I was worried about it all day! I planned for it and I had 3 wings instead of a whole basket, one mozzarella stick instead of 5, a side salad and 1 light beer instead of half a pitcher! I get that it's a small victory but bar food and drinks with friends is a real part of our lives. I can't avoid it so it felt good to be able to plan for it and work around it instead of bingeing and getting off track.

Kaitie9399 01-12-2013 01:25 PM

Wahoo! Great job GirlieJayHawk! :cheer2:

Thanks everyone!

OP so far, going to Medieval Times tonight and I don't really know what to expect. I think it's chicken and potatoes, which should be ok. Hopefully they don't load everything with salt.

I was a flat 203 this morning--WAHOO! 4 pounds gone in two weeks, yippee!

:crossed:

GettinFit 01-12-2013 03:45 PM

Good afternoon ladies,

GirlieJayhawk - Congrats on your loss this week! Great job on sticking to your plan when you went out last night too. It's so good when you don't have to deprive yourself and still lose weight. Keep up the great work.

Kaitie - Great job! You'll be in onederland before you know it.

So far my day has been good. I just got back from a 3 mile walk and I'm going to try and get in a DVD too.

GirlieJayhawk 01-12-2013 05:43 PM

GettinFit I wish it was warm enough to actually go for a walk here today! It's literally 0 at my house! I just went to a Body Flow class that kicked my butt!

Kaitie Congrats on the loss! Good luck at Medieval times, I'm thinking that you should be able to get a simple protein and some veg. I haven't been in years but I remember it being super simple food, not a bunch of sauces or anything.

GettinFit 01-12-2013 07:00 PM

WOW GirlieJayhawk - That is cold. We had a record breaking 76 degrees here today. It was a little too warm for January. Glad you enjoyed your body flow class.

Kaitie9399 01-12-2013 08:32 PM

Medieval Times was so much fun---even if the dry ice gave me an asthma attack that made me cough my way through it. :rollpin:

Anyway, all totaled for the day I'm at 2073 calories--not horrible and I did exercise today but I'm not holding my breathe for any weight-loss on tomorrow's scale. It'll be ok. It'll be ok....maybe if I repeat it enough I'll actually believe myself. :coach:

GettinFit 01-13-2013 12:23 PM

Good afternoon everyone,

Kaitie - I'm glad you enjoyed the Medieval Times yesterday but sorry about your asthma attack. I hope you've recouped.

I weighed myself for the first time since 1/1 and I am down 5.4 pounds. I thought it would be more but I'm gonna accept that and keep going. At least met and passed my ticker weight. Once I start up my exercise, my weight always slows or stalls so I'm hoping that the weight will start coming off a little faster in a few weeks. I think my not weighing myself daily is a good thing for me. Now if only I can hold off again 'til 1/31:smug: My goal for Jan was to lose 9 pounds so I'm over half way there.

Today I dusted off my Leslie Sansone WATP 3 mile workout with the weighted balls and I really enjoyed doing it. It's probably been about 8 or more years since I've done one of those workouts.

I hope everyone has a great Sunday.