Old 12-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #61  
Country Girl Fresh

S/C/G: 325/313/195

Height: 5'4

Yea I have full body pick my heaviest weight I have ever been was 290. Everytime I reach that weight I begin to loose cause I know if I get to300 I will just spiral. This time I am ready to be in onderland and I am only one who can make it happen.

I hoping for a white Christmas but we been having tems in the 60s so now that it is back in the 30's and 40's I am hoping for snow lol

Well I am now 6 pounds away from my Christmas/NYE Goal. I ate a grilled chicken samiage from mcdonalds with bacon a large a\sweet tea and a large fry so I was glad to see that I maintain this morning and didn't gain. I had to have it or I would have binged big time.

Hey girls I have made a fb page all about my weight lost journey and would love for all of you to come and be a part of it so if you have FB like my page
http://www.facebook.com/pages/My-jou...53894828045395
Countrybarbie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 315/293/275

Height: 5'3"

Ugh. I am in a funk. I've been trying very hard for these last few days to drag myself out of it, but so far no amount of positive thinking, or hanging on by the toenails, has worked.

I have a goal of 199 by New Years and I am 7.8 pounds away. But I've been 7.8 pounds away for going on 4 weeks now. I've tried doing new exercise, more of the exercise I'm used to, eating more, eating less, not exercising at all.

Blah. I am stuck in the purgatory of 208-206 and I am seeing my goal of Onderland by New Year's slip further and further away. I know it's just an arbitrary date and the important thing is that I don't slip back into negative behavior but it's frustrating. Obviously, either way, I'm not doing what needs to be done to get over this hump and stressing about it is just wearing me down.

So, not a happy Liz tonight.

W- 40
E- Pretty good today all things considered. I did 100 real push ups (in sets of 10, it took all day) and did day 5 of the burpee challenge.
E- At least I haven't broken 2000...
D- All things in time.
Thinsole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:46 AM   #63  
Girlie Makin Changes

S/C/G: 209/187/143

Height: 5"7"

Wow... you're all so dedicated and strong and amazing and, well, I could go on forever really
I hope it's not too late to join? I've been throwing myself into so many things to keep me accountable, because it's something I've struggled with in the past. Can I stay committed if other people are relying on me? Sure! Piece of cake really. Can I do it just for me? Nope, not if past experience has taught me anything
You seem like a really cool bunch and I know this atmosphere will be good for my commitment issue

Here I go!

W- 2 litres (85 oz)
E- 1 hour treadmill
E- protein only (to fire up my metabolism to compensate for today's pasta debacle)
D- find a good protein bar that doesn't taste like someone already ate it and regurgitated it (I know, tough ask!)
Nazza000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 04:52 AM   #64  
Girlie Makin Changes

S/C/G: 209/187/143

Height: 5"7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinsole View Post
Ugh. I am in a funk. I've been trying very hard for these last few days to drag myself out of it, but so far no amount of positive thinking, or hanging on by the toenails, has worked.

I have a goal of 199 by New Years and I am 7.8 pounds away. But I've been 7.8 pounds away for going on 4 weeks now. I've tried doing new exercise, more of the exercise I'm used to, eating more, eating less, not exercising at all.

Blah. I am stuck in the purgatory of 208-206 and I am seeing my goal of Onderland by New Year's slip further and further away. I know it's just an arbitrary date and the important thing is that I don't slip back into negative behavior but it's frustrating. Obviously, either way, I'm not doing what needs to be done to get over this hump and stressing about it is just wearing me down.

So, not a happy Liz tonight.

W- 40
E- Pretty good today all things considered. I did 100 real push ups (in sets of 10, it took all day) and did day 5 of the burpee challenge.
E- At least I haven't broken 2000...
D- All things in time.
Ouch! A plateau, that's rough. Just know we all have them at some point or another. At one point I was losing a kilo (2.5 pounds) every week, then it just stopped. For a whole month my weight didn't shift even though my diet was perfect and I even upped my exercise. The problem wasn't that I wasn't eating right or busting a nut in the gym, it was that my body had gotten used to the same old routine in my eating and exercise habits. Once I changed it up, within a week I had steady losses again.
Here's an article that might help
http://www.bestquickweightlossdiets....-loss-plateau/
Nazza000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 05:59 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Nazza, glad to meet ya! Always room for another.

Thin, I hear ya. I am stuck too. Mine is self inflicted from not enough exercise, but trying to keep my eating clean. Gr.

W 100
Not a thing today
e actually not enough yet
d focus
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 09:44 PM   #66  

My name is Julie. I have been on 3FC for awhile, but not consistently. I am currently 221 and am in desperate need of some support and motivation to becoming more healthy!

W-80 oz...I'm a pretty good water drinker.
E-starting tonight...20 minute cardio, crunches
E-starting with baby steps...cutting out sweets
D-baby steps...and I'm worth it!!
julier70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:40 AM   #67  

Nazza and julier!

Nazza- Thanks for the article. It definitely helped me remember that this is a challenge and not to let myself get bogged down in disappointment.

Julier- One of the hardest things for me is motivation. I have to quit thinking about it and just start doing it. Once I'm at the gym, on my run, or eating my wonderfully healthy meal it's easy.

Mavis- Self inflicted or not this is turning out to be a time of year for weight loss. Must remember last years weight at this time (and the difficulties an extra 58 pounds created).

So today I got on the scale to weigh in, and I'm at 207.8.... So now it's 8.8 pounds to Onderland.

W- 80 (gotta flush the system)
E- Household chores, if I feel up to it W2D1 of E210K
E- I might give myself a pass today.
D- Remember your history so that you do not repeat it.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:32 PM   #68  

Thin, off to check out the pick your hard thread you pointed out! Thanks.
Welcome Julie!
Nazza, thanks for the article!
Kris, Jeni, Michelle, Mindy, Barbie, Peggy and anyone I've forgotten...happy Sunday! Come chat, let's get this thing under control together!

I have been doing a lot of looking about to see what suggestions other women have had after ablation/ovary removal etc. Bottom line is no one has great ideas that I have found, but I intend to get to where I want to be, so...keep on keeping on!

W 100
E Got a bit today, treadmill tonight
E Pretty good considering we had a breakfast at church this morning,
D Keep your eye on the goal (mine are hot pink shorts from way back!)

Last edited by mothermavis; 12-11-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #69  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Well after 2 months TOM arrived has been kicking my butt. Not sure I like this every other month plan at all. Weight is up, cramps and YUCK!!! Hopefuly this week can get back to some sense of normalcy. Told hubbie we need to eat at home all week. I am going to work out M-TH. Commitment!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 09:12 AM   #70  

Ugh, zombie Liz is in residence. I had horrible sleep last night and had to get up early to work a double today. Currently on break and feeling like a slug. Need caffeinated beverage!!

W- 80 by the end of the day (does coffee water count?)
E- 8 burpees, I'm gonna try to get a 1 mile walk in
E- 1400-1700
D- Make it through the day and you can change into pjs and make hot coco and veg on the couch this evening
Old 12-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #71  
Country Girl Fresh

I was doing good last night till made some peanut butter fudge and cheese cake for my bf. I didn't give into the cheese cake but I did give into the fudge. I was laying in be really bad that I had ate that and wishing I didn't so I decided to get up and do some sort of exercise so I got in the floor beside my bed and did some push ups. I don't feel so bad since I did some sort of exercise after giving into the sweets. Tomorrow is my offical weigh in and I was hoping to loose so here to hoping. I'm try to workout more today and not take in as much calories today since I did get off track last nite.

W- 80
E- cardio, arobics
E- nothing yet, Going to try keep it low today
D- dedication, determination
Old 12-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #72  

Good luck on your weigh in Countrybarbie!

Well, yesterday I set a goal for 8 burpees with a wistful thought for a mile walk. I wasn't really planning on doing it but once I got up and got walking I didn't stop until I hit 3 miles. It was like that today too.

It took what felt like colossal effort to drive to my family's house to use the treadmill (and to actually use it instead of just visit). But once I got on I completed W2D1 of my E210K workout with little problem. I even hooked it up so that I was watching a movie while running.

I feel good today, despite the stall in weight loss. All I can do is try to stay positive, keep up the clean eating and exercise, and let the rest happen. Of course if I see anything above a 206.5 on the scale this week I'm going to throw things, lol.

W- 80 oz (met)
E- 9 burpees, W2D1 E210K workout (done)
E- 1400-1700 cal
D- I am a woman who has lost 58 pounds in 10 months, can run a 5K, can do 25 real push ups, can wear a size 18 instead of a size 28, can say no thank you when offered cake and not feel like she missed out on something, can feel sexy, can can can can!!! And don't you forget it!
Old 12-13-2011, 10:28 PM   #73  

Hugs Liz! You are kicking ***. Weight loss will follow!

Barbie,stuff happens. Good for you for exercising and not letting the fudge win!!

I had a great day, had to bake for a bakesale tonight so night = not so good, but it's a balancing act. AllOK.
Old 12-14-2011, 11:40 AM   #74  
Country Girl Fresh

Well I lost 2 pounds which means that I am now 1 pounds away from loosing 10lbs since I started this weight lost journey. I plan to loose pounds in 10lb segments. I think that saying I have to loose 80-100lbs was to big so I decided to take it 10lbs at a time. I am 1lb away from my first 10lb weight lost

I was so happy with the scale yesterday YAY!!! for 9lbs lost.. I never want to see those 9lbs again.

Thinsole way to go on making yourself workout.. Sometimes we have to make ourselves do so in order to get motivated.

Mothermavis thanks and baking goodies always get me cause of the yummy smell that comes from the oven
Old 12-14-2011, 08:01 PM   #75  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Can't seem to lose a thing since TOM's visit. Feel fat as a cow and unhappy!!! I have been eating good this week and working out. Just hoping something gives here soon. I hate feeling fat and porky.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote