Old 08-26-2011, 04:16 PM   #196  
~Star~

S/C/G: 236.4/~ticker~/150

Height: 5'6"

Jen - That is great that you have a whole new wardrobe (or new to you now, lol). That is always such a good feeling to be able to clean out and then reassess what you have...and to wear stuff you haven't been able to in a long while feels SUPER!!!! I am so happy for you! I don't blame you for holding on to some stuff.. there is "sentiment" with some stuff (even if no one but me sees it) I have that I won't part with... it's my version of a photograph...something that triggers a memory So I totally understand! I miss the beaches in Maine... and the rivers. I loved the water until about September up there..then it was too dang cold, lol. We have a longer swim season here in AZ for sure, but we settle for the pool I also miss the mountains there... hiking with all those trees. We have mountains here, but just not the same. Love to visit there again, see friends and family... but honestly do love living here. You live in Portland... that's not too far from N Conway NH... ever go over there to shop the outlet stores? That's where I would drive to for school shopping for the kiddos!
ItsMyTurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:11 PM   #197  

S/C/G: 223/181/160

Height: 5'7

Hey ladies. Hope everyone is doing well. Im sitting here at work waiting out this hurricane. AND I get to work in the middle of the storm but its ok. Im still on point with my cals, havent weighed but I did lose another inch so Ill take it.

I think Im gonna start doing 2 a days next week. Why not? I totes can use it. Well hope everyone has a great weekend. anyone waiting out the hurricane near the coast be careful.
LaurenMarie720 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:21 PM   #198  
Being Me-Inside and Out

S/C/G: 259/see ticker/140

Height: 5'5

Jeniansmom: Well, I bet you're going to be getting lots of compliments coming I can't wait to be able to go through my clothes and get rid of the TOO BIG stuff. There are 2 shirts that are getting close.

I was a total clothes horse years ago (mostly BC-before children) and have sizes that range from a 5 in jrs (which I seriously doubt will ever see the light of day again) to the 20 that I became in the fall. Most of my stuff is in the 9-13 range. I also have close to 80 pairs of scandelous undergarments. I had a serious addiction to Victoria's secret once. I cannot wait to get back into those. (and neither can the man lol). I'm the opposite and I LOVE getting attention again, though those eyes are mostly trained on my chest. It upps my self-esteem. Yes, I will flaunt it when I get down enough! (Just not around the kids)

JillNicole: LMAO!!!! I think you sent your TOM mojo here bc I've been cramping like crazy--over a week early. AURGH.

ItsMyTurn: Show my pics? Maybe I will then remove them? Yes, I am a big baby.
I hate my fat pics, that includes now. But, maybe for you guys when I hit 25lbs. Just bc I love you all so much.

I have a big, fat zero in loss this week. I didn't really work out since I felt like crap and I ate within my calories, but had too many carbs prob. Ah. Maybe for the next weigh in, I will make up for it. If TOM doesnt come then to ruin it.

Tomorrow, I am taking the kids out to see SPY KIDS in 4-D before the hurricane hits. We are supposed to get 7 inches of rain with 50 mph winds now. I am just praying we dont lose power for days on end like in June. I am going to keep my fingers crossed, especially with school starting Mon. So, if I am MIA, that's why.

Have a great weekend!
sheramama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:39 PM   #199  
Progress not perfection

S/C/G: 235/170/150

Jeniansmom.. Great job!

LaurenMarie.. Stay safe! *

SheraMama... LOL! Sorry

Last week weight: 197
This week weigh: *196.4*
happy with the weigh in since TOM is due *
jillnicole03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:07 PM   #200  
~Star~

LaurenMarie - I hope you stay safe!!!!

sheramama - I would love to see the pics! Totally understand if you aren't comfy enough to do it though... completely

JillNicole - Hi!!!! Hope you have a super weekend! Any plans?
Old 08-27-2011, 12:44 PM   #201  
Progress not perfection

No plans :/ so bored yesterday afterrunning errands and grocery shopping... So I decided I'm going to make an effort to do something today! Hope I find something

So I'm about to have Tom and weighed in yesterday at 196.4, so only .6 lb lost, but I weighed again today at 195

So I'm going to go with this weight instead lol

So last week weigh-in: 197
This week weigh-in : 195
Old 08-27-2011, 01:57 PM   #202  
~Star~

JillNicole - I hope you are able to find something to do!!! That is a great job on your loss!!! Super yays!!!!!

Swam last night, and now taking in some water to go bike riding with the hubster before the 116 degree weather hits. Yesterday we hit record high of 117, soooo ready for September and some cooler weather. Hoping to hit elliptical later too... I always seem to have a burst of energy after I cool down from biking
Old 08-28-2011, 11:32 PM   #203  
Being Me-Inside and Out

So, I had the day without power which also meant no coffee. It was a bad day for us all, though the guy was way more cranky than I was lol. I ate pretty bad this whole weekend...I was just so hungry ALL DAY LONG Grrr. Tomorrow is another day which I will so make up for it. Not like I have a choice.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:43 AM   #204  
~Star~

sheramama - you did better than me... if I was forced with no coffee, I think I would have won on the grumpy-monitor, LOL! Proud of you for seeing today is a new day... love how you dust yourself off and just move on with what you know if right!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #205  
Progress not perfection

Happy Monday ladies!

Friday I was bored out of my mind, so Saturday I hung out with friends all day! people interaction yay lol
Old 08-29-2011, 04:05 PM   #206  
~Star~

JillNicole - I am so glad you got that social time fit into your schedule Sometimes that is so refreshing!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 10:03 PM   #207  
Being Me-Inside and Out

I ate much better today--I did cheat and eat some pretzels, "healthy" pasta salad from the other day (1/3 cup), and nuts. But, anything beats the weekend.

The kids are all bummed bc school is canceled again for tomorrow. A huge part of our school district still doesn't have power and the back roads are getting flooded. It seems like such a bad omen for them. I just don't know why they can't start after labor day considering they'll have 2 days in school-maybe 1 if this continues-then Fri-Mon off for the holiday. We do try to conserve for snow days (last yr there was 9), but c'mon.

Now, I must exercise then maybe do dishes. Too bad I can't teach them to do themselves!

Have a good one!
Old 08-29-2011, 11:42 PM   #208  
~Star~

sheramama - good job getting back on track with your food I like that you don't deprive yourself, that takes away a chance of feeling the need to binge due to not having it. Hopefully kids can not lose too many of the snow days... if the wacky weather of the year holds up, chances are good they will need them
Old 08-30-2011, 02:02 PM   #209  
Progress not perfection

Our schools were cancelled for a few days last week because of the evacuation. All back to normal now tho.
TOM is really crudy and I'm craving so much stuff... Like hamburger meat! Ewww. I hate hamburger. Bleh.
One good thing.. I've had a FiberOne brownie everyday :-) lol

Last edited by jillnicole03; 08-30-2011 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #210  
BlockHead =)

Just got power back after 48 hours. Will check in with everyone later! Thinking of you all!
jeniansmom is offline   Reply With Quote