Old 07-08-2011, 09:22 AM   #91  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/205/184

Height: 5" 5.5

Good morning ladies and Happy Friday

Kim - I hope you're feeling better today.

Mandy - I'm sure it feels good to get rid of the extra water weight. Your dessert sounds so yummy!

I hope everyone had a great day yesterday.

I ate a heavy lunch around 1 yesterday and wasn't hungry at dinner so I didn't eat anything after 1 yesterday. I wasn't really hungry this morning but I ate my breakfast. The scale did cross my mind again this morning since I'm feeling so light but I did not do it. I didn't weigh. I am determined that I will not weigh before 7/29! I pulled out the tape measure and measured my waist instead. It's gone down 1.25" already
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:24 AM   #92  
I am in control.

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooManyDimples View Post
Hey ladies. It's been a blah kind of day.

I was doing my workout this morning and just didn't feel right. When I got done with the 30 day shred I felt kind of dizy. I decided to cut it back some for the day and only did half my miles on the bike and didn't do my other dvd. The rest of the day I've still felt out of sorts so I don't know if maybe I'm getting sick or if it's overdoing exercise. I don't know, I'll see how I'm feeling tomorrow. Everything else was fine though.
Kim ~ Be sure to take care of yourself! It's great that you are listening to your body and that you cut back on what you were going to do. Take a break if you need to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0nfyo0zed View Post

TOM showed up and water disappeared. i love how that works
Mandy ~ Nice!! I get stuck with water around ovulation...mine takes 7-9 days to go away which is such a pain in the arse!

Happy Friday, peeps! I hope everyone has a great day and a fantabulous weekend. I'm going to a birthday party tonight and I am going to have a piece of cake because cake is my favorite thing in the world, I haven't had it in forever, and I'm not eating the whole thing, so I don't feel bad about it!!
Emme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:28 AM   #93  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Friday July 8

B: 2/3 C grits, 1/8 C 2% cheese, 2 sl Canadian bacon, coffee w/flav creamer (255)
L: Subway 6" Veggie Sub (300) 1 indiv serv pringles (110) 2 pcs Dark Choc (90)
D: boiled shrimp (100), roasted asparagasm(50), 3 pcs dark choc (150)
S: Triscuits (180) peach (70)
Exercise: Mall Walk

Total Calories 1320

Last edited by GettinFit; 07-08-2011 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:46 AM   #94  
I am in control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GettinFit View Post

I ate a heavy lunch around 1 yesterday and wasn't hungry at dinner so I didn't eat anything after 1 yesterday. I wasn't really hungry this morning but I ate my breakfast. The scale did cross my mind again this morning since I'm feeling so light but I did not do it. I didn't weigh. I am determined that I will not weigh before 7/29! I pulled out the tape measure and measured my waist instead. It's gone down 1.25" already
GettinFit ~ I was tempted to get out the scale last night so I could weigh myself this morning since this is my official weekly WI day, but I didn't do it either!! Good for you for sticking with it, girl! And, wow, with the 1.25" gone from your waist!!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:47 PM   #95  
~Kim~

Evening ladies.

It's great to see you're all still staying off the scale.

As for me today was a little off again. I started with my kickboxing workout and about halfway through I got super fatigued again. I still don't know what's up exactly, but I figure the best thing to do is pull back a little. I'm going to only do one thing tomorrow and then Sunday is my rest day. I'll see how I'm feeling on Monday before I decide if I want to pick things back up again.

I've been feeling a little depressed so I suppose there is a change that I'm just feeling run down because of my emotional state. My husband has only been gone for two weeks, but it feels like so much longer. =P I just wish this time would go by faster. I'm not letting it get to me food wise, which is HUGE for me. I've always been an emotional eater, but I'm sticking to my plan foods like glue and I'm really proud of that.

Anywho.. I hope everyone had a great day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

On plan Goal: 8/31
Water Goal: 8/31
Exercise Goal: 7/26
Checking in Goal: 8/31
No Chocolate Goal: 8/31
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 11:39 AM   #96  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Waddle by post. Our electrcity went out early Thurs afternoon. We took the dog, what groceries would fit in the cooler and outselves and fled to my parents house in the next county to spend the night. We don't know what time the power came back on, so I had to go through and throw a bunch of food out, clean the fridge etc. Then when I tried to check in here, the computer was acting weird, so I had to wait for Hubby to fix it. Grr. Our power went out because someone down the street was trying to trim a tree and a branch fell on the line; so at least the blackout was just a few streets around us.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:05 PM   #97  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

i know i missed yesterday, but i'll update with both days info

weigh in yesterday: 257.5
calories yesterday: 1690
water yesterday: 100+ oz (i didn't count after i got over 100oz)

weigh in today: 257.7
calories today: not counting!
water today: 100+ oz (i've got my two 1.5L bottles full and ready to go)

weight goal: 3.7 pounds to go
calorie goal: 7/28 days
water goal: 9/31 days

i'm a little up on the weight today. fully expected since i snacked on super salty pistachios last night before bed, and TOM's still here. LEAVING SOON THOUGH. today is a free day for me. not counting calories today because we're going to red lobster for dinner, and TIM MCGRAW concert tonight! yay! so since it's date night with the hubby it's a no-counting day for me. i'm not gonna let my weight loss journey dictate the fun i can have with my husband. i'll take my gain tomorrow and realize it was worth it for the fun we're having today
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 02:23 PM   #98  
Stay Focused & Committed

Hello everyone,

Kim - I hope you're feeling better today.

Penguin - Sorry you had a loss of power on Thursday. That's no fun.

Mandy - I'm sure you'll drop those extra ounces real quick. I hope you have a great day.

I've stayed on track today and NO SCALE. It's getting easier now to not think about it when I get up first thing in the mornig. I am doing good with eating and exercise but I believe I will up my exercise next week.

I hope everyone else is having a great Saturday.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:27 PM   #99  
Stay Focused & Committed

Default Today's Journal

Saturday 7/9

B: McD Oatmeal (290) coffee w/caramel (50)
S: blueberries (84)Pringles (220) 100 Cal popcorn (100) small banana (60) 2 dark chocs (80)
L: Chicken breast, 1 wing, salad w/ feta, bacon bits & Kraft Reduced fat 3 cheese dressing
D: Sandwich round w/turkey breast, cheese & mustard (230) YoCrunch 100 Cal Yogurt (100) 3 Musketeer snack bar (67)
Exercise: Firm total body time crunch and walked 2.5 miles at Stone Mtn.

Total Calories 1640

Last edited by GettinFit; 07-09-2011 at 09:01 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 03:57 PM   #100  
I am in control.

Kim ~ That stinks that you still got really fatigued! I'm glad you are taking care of yourself, though. And good for you for not emotionally eating!

Penguin ~ Yuck, it's no fun cleaning out the fridge of food-gone-bad...I went through that a few weeks ago.

Mandy ~ Have a fun date night!

GettinFit ~ Yay for not weighing!! I have been very, very tempted to just pull out the scale at random times during the day, but I haven't. I was becoming too obsessed and that is why I stopped weighing in the first place. But, I will admit that I have little freak-outs like "what the heck do I weigh?!?!?!!?" and it's so hard because I knew every single day for almost 6 months...letting that go has been (oddly) difficult! Guess that's my Type A "have to know, have to be in control" personality coming out.

Last edited by Emme; 07-09-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:34 PM   #101  
Stay Focused & Committed

Yep Emme, it has been so tempting for me too. Had I not committed to the challenge here, I know I would have weighed before now. I can't wait to see how we do when we all weigh in.

Another goal that I set here saved me from snacking in the car today. It was about 12:30 today and I hadn't had lunch and was starving. I had bought some individual serving tubs of Pringles at Sam's Club and while on my way home, I wanted to eat a tub so bad since I was so hungry. I held back because I remembered my goal of not snacking while driving. I am so thankful for 3FC and all my fitness buddies
Old 07-09-2011, 05:58 PM   #102  
I am in control.

GettinFit ~ AWESOME! Way to stick to your goal!!
Old 07-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #103  
~Kim~

Evening everyone.

So I took it easy today like I decided yesterday. I've felt better over all. I was thinking about it trying to figure out what might be wrong. I've always exercised early in the day before I eat, and I've always been fine. BUT this past week I really upped the exercise and maybe the lack of energy was because I was using too much energy with not enough fuel. So next week I'm going to try splitting up my workout. Doing some in the morning and the rest in the afternoon after I've had lunch. See if that makes any difference. Either way I'm going to enjoy my day off tomorrow.

Not much else going on. I've been spot on with food, water and no chocolate! 9 days straight with absolutely no chocolate could be a new record for me. =)

I hope you're all having a great weekend.

On plan Goal: 9/31
Water Goal: 9/31
Exercise Goal: 8/26
Checking in Goal: 9/31
No Chocolate Goal: 9/31

Last edited by TooManyDimples; 07-09-2011 at 09:14 PM.
TooManyDimples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:15 AM   #104  
kon-fyoo-zed say it aloud

S/C/G: 300/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9"

kim - you are a much stronger woman than i am. i keep hershey kisses in the house, and have one or two a day, they always work into my calories though.
konfyoozed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #105  
lisa34t

S/C/G: 231/ticker/160-175

Height: 5"3

Its been a month since my last post here. I hope that Im really ready to get back on track!

SO I have a new job, cant say I love it..... but its a job and Im very gratful. So I have partially went grocery shopping for the month. I do need some additional dinner recipes that are still good the next day because I have to eat lot of left overs alot due to my schedule(time) and budget, Its hard to buy and cook for one. Any suggestions?

I plan to get back to using myfit*essplan becuase it truly helped me stick to my calorie intake. I will start using 30 day shred on the days I dont walk,but first I must locate my earplugs and arm ban.

How is everyone???
lisa34t is offline   Reply With Quote