December Weight Loss Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 14
Go to
  • We're part of the way through the holiday season. Let's not be part of the statistics about how the average person gains 10-15 pounds during the holidays. Let's be LOSERS!

The rules of this thread are simple. We are here to provide each other some accountability along the path to weight loss. So, you just set your weight loss related goal(s) and it gets added to a goal list. When you reach your goal, it gets turned Red. We have a sister thread for exercise related goals: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...challenge.html. We love to hear about your success, as well as your challenges throughout the month. We're here to support and encourage each other to be our best. So, let's get started!
  • I'm in. My goal for the end of December is 3lbs.
  • My goal is to lose at least 10lbs during the month of December.
  • I`m in also..I would like to loose 10 pounds by the end of December..In time for New years Eve
  • I'm hoping to get to 175 by the end of the year. That will make me overweight, but no longer obese! 4 lbs should be doable, but with it being Christmas, who knows? I'm not going to get too upset if I don't manage it, but that's what I'm working towards!
  • I think December will be my Getting Back On Track month.

*Get back to at least 64 oz of water.
    *Start keeping track of my food intake.
    *Exercise?

• I'm in >
    Goals

Get into the 140's to be exact 149!
    To drink more water..
    to work out 6-7 days a week...

Have not been doing well so maybe this will push me!
  • I'm in. Since I was 2 lbs short of my 8 lb goal in November, my December goal will be 5 lbs and then I will be in the 250's. I haven't been in the 250's for 5 years, how exciting this is!
  • Well after being off-plan for pretty much two weeks and up 1/2 lb, ....time to try, try again.
    This month I am going for a more realistic 5 lb loss, which puts me lower than I have been in 5 years and two kiddos ago.

SW: 143.5
    GW: 138.5

Good luck everyone!!
  • Hi everyone! My goal is to be 349 by Dec 31st
  • My December goals are to get to 169 pounds (passed the 60lbs lost mark!!) and no treat foods except on my designated weekly treat day.
  • My December goal is a lofty one but I'm going to stride to meet my overall/final goal weight which is 140.0lbs.

SW- 148.6
    GW- 140.0
  • My goal is to get in more activity this month! I would like to lose the last two pounds, then possibly re-adjust my goal, but, I'll bw happy with one pound and more activity
  • I'm in for this month. I am going to put my goal at 5lbs. I hope to lose more but with my birthday, anniversary, DH's christmas vacation all this month I may not be able to lose more.
    I will weigh in tomorrow.
  • Goal is ONEDERLAND !! In November Lost 9.5 of my 10lb November goal !
    To get to onederland i need to lose 7.1lbs, but would like to hit 100lbs lost so 9lbs to go