3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Onderland By Christmas Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/208319-onderland-christmas-challenge.html)

ninepaw 09-26-2010 01:35 PM

26 more pounds in 13 weeks... Definitely requires 2 pounds a week. Definitely not sure that my weight will cooperate with that. Granted it might be more willing if I could figure out where my gung-ho attitude went... I've been feeling pretty "Eh" about all this lately, which isn't to say I've reverted back to my old eating habits or anything... I've just been a little less mindful, a little less interested in exercising, and just kind of overall lacking my previous enthusiasm for this. I keep trying to remind myself that I'm ALMOST halfway there. Almost. But maybe I'll just go with slow and steady for a little bit. Perhaps then I could build my motivation back or something. I have no idea, I'm just so... Blah!

dudesmom 09-26-2010 02:06 PM

236.2 for me today, don't think that I'll be making my onederland by Christmas goal but I'm not going to let that discourage me. I've been good for a whole week now, even though there are days that I REALLY don't want to be! The time will come soon enough though. Have a great weekend all!

Rochester 09-26-2010 08:53 PM

Starbrite, Diana, and Dudesmom - Don't give up! Even if you don't make it to Onederland, you'll at least be closer than you are today! :hug:

@Diana - I think sometimes our brain just needs a break, or something. As long as you're not wildly off plan, just accept that your enthusiasm went on vacation...and anticipate it's soon return. :D I know my whole journey is very cyclic. Some weeks I'm über excited about it, and other weeks I'm just like "Oh, this again." I just roll with it. :cool:

VickieLou 09-27-2010 09:50 AM

How is everyone doing today? Great I Hope. It's been a hectic month between Labor Day weekend, my birthday and two weeks vacation. I'm only down 1 LB for the month. Hope to do better next month.

starbrite 09-27-2010 12:56 PM

Girls, it will get better. Like Rochester says, this is a cyclical process - we have to roll with the punches and keep going. We can do it ! I have had the most horrendous TOM this month - never normally like this. I read an article today that people who do very low carb diets can have hormonal imbalances, so I'm kind of wondering whether it might be related.
I'm still determined, but the losses are just so random, and unexpected. I have started to chart each weight and am looking for a pattern, but can't really see one :) Ho hum. Keep on trucking !!

Matilda08 09-29-2010 03:30 PM

Hit a new low today 226.0 onederland is very well within reach!!!!!

Lets do this ladies!

Rochester 09-29-2010 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matilda08 (Post 3501047)
Hit a new low today 226.0 onederland is very well within reach!!!!!

:broc:

starbrite 09-30-2010 01:29 AM

Hey Matilda thats great :)
I'm hovering still at 230, sooooooo desperate to get under 230! Right now I'd settle for in the 220's by Christmas as the 230's have been so difficult !!

Rochester 10-01-2010 08:02 AM

My personal official weigh-in day isn't until Sunday, but right now I'm participating in a blog challenge that requires a Friday morning weigh-in. I was so happy today that I changed my ticker even though I still have 2 days before I "should have" done so. 215.8! I wanted to kiss the scale :lol:. There was something so momentous about seeing 215. And I only have .8 to go to be at 25# lost and one-third of the way to goal. Onederland seems doable, not just a distant dream. :)

Hope everybody is having a skinny healthy happy week! :hug:

starbrite 10-02-2010 02:38 AM

Go Rochester, Go !!:carrot:
Small victory today 228 - finally broke those 230's which appear to have been dogging me for weeks :)
Very happy because it also marks 70lbs lost.
I am beginning to believe the Christmas challenge is in sight again.
Have a great weekend :hug:

dudesmom 10-02-2010 11:29 AM

Rochester-awesome!

starbrite-congrats on breaking out of the 230's and also hitting the 70 lb mark, great job!

I weighed in at 232.4 today. Started Phase II of Fat Smash, so I get to eat more variety of stuff, and I think my overall calories has gone up and the shock of it is just making the weight fall off!

Rochester 10-03-2010 05:51 AM

Today's "official" weigh-in is not much different than Friday's. I'm now at 215.2 (a loss of 1.7 for the week). I'm this close to the 25# lost mark! :carrot:

@Starbrite - Congrats on making it to 228. Woohoo! :D

@Dudesmom - Good luck with the diet and continued loss.

ninepaw 10-04-2010 03:02 PM

Heyyy guys. :) I'm still around, just haven't really had a whole lot to say. I do like to pop in and check on you guys though, and I'm happy to see you all seem to be doing well!

I'm still in my strange place of no motivation and whatnot, but I'm also still maintaining my weight so that's definitely good. I'm still thinking about everything a ton, so hopefully something gives soon. I'm very excited that it seems like fall weather may finally actually be here for good now in my little corner of the world, but I don't know if that's going to help or hinder my efforts to get back on track.

Maybe I should just kick my own butt and make myself go out for a run right now... Even just a quick 20 minutes or something would be better than I've been doing. Hmm... I'll let you know if I ever get up and do it. ;) Keep movin' along everyone! There are, according to the math I just did, 82 days until Christmas! When did that happen??

Rochester 10-10-2010 10:05 AM

Is anyone still doing this challenge? :dunno:

I had a crazy week with weight loss.

Sunday - 215.2
Tuesday - 215.0 (The 25# loss milestone! :carrot:)
Wednesday & Thursday I was sick. No exercises and too many mugs of tea with honey, lemon, and bourbon. :o
Friday - 216.6 :eek:
Today - 214.2

Regardless of the wackiness, I am closer to Onederland. :D

dudesmom 10-10-2010 06:40 PM

I'm still here, just had my head in my butt!!! You have been all over the board with the weight loss, but that Saturday number looks great! It definitely looks like you'll be in that winter onederland you're working for!