Old 04-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

MM~My foot has been sore the last week. I think I just tried to push myself to hard when my body was telling me to slow down. No I'm not ready for easter, But I should be tomorrow. We are gonna dye our eggs tomorrow.

Emily~DH won't let me get a mini-van, but I would love one.

Work was not good today. One stress after another after another. Its over though, and I am ready for my week off.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #17  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Hey!! So I made it through conferences and am now officially on spring break. YAY!!! I am still in the first week monitoring phase with my Gruve. I am averaging close to 600 calories a day. Today however I am already at 830. WOW!!! It's only 8:00. I took a 45 min, walk and burned 250 calories.

Today was our last weigh-in at school. I lost 2 pounds this week....even though TOM should be here anytime now. I was 176.6 this morning. That has to be a good thing, right??

Well I am going to enjoy my break, starting with a night out with co-workers tomorrow. We have been waiting a long time. It should be fun.
Old 04-01-2010, 09:56 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone. I, too, dropped off the wagon (maybe jumped?) in last week. Hoping I can finish this week without a gain - or much of one. Memorial Day Challenge sounds great! Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 06:12 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

morning all.

Mindy, 2 lbs down, you got it going!

Emiloots, way back when my guys were little, I drove a Dodge Caravan, awesome mom-mobile. Was perfect at that time in my life.

Momto6, welcome back!

Jeni, hope the foot is better soon! Glad you are done work for a bit!

First day back was not so bad.

W 100 if I can get there!
E Walking again today
E OP, was not quite POP yesterday, but did pretty well and showed a bit down, so good with that!
D One day at a time.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2010, 07:47 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~Hurray for you!!! I'm so excited that you saw a loss this week!! I hope that thing works for you.

Janette~Its good to see you. Dont let one bad week turn into another!!

MM~Glad you did good yesterday, keep it going.

I did well until last night. After my stressful day I came home and ate takeout from my neighborhood italian like restraunt. I was so sick. Now I remember why I don't eat that stuff.

Today will be good~
W 80 oz
E 20 minute interval run 60 minute class/ 35 elliptical interval~10 row~20weights.
E I'm going back to journaling everything I eat. I think I got way to complacent recently. I am going to shoot for 1400 and see how I do.
DGet the house easter ready, go shopping for easter,
Old 04-02-2010, 09:48 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

I ended up running for 25 minutes. YAY. I still got in 2.25 miles. my class was great today.

Now time to plan out meals.

Editing~
My meals and snacks are all planned out at about 1300 cals.

The rest of my workout is done.

The weather here is weird. We are supposed to have high winds and rain, but its been snowing (which is extremely weird for here especially in April). The winds were stronger earlier, but they are calling for 60mph this afternoon. After my shower I am going to get survival food

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-02-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2010, 04:33 PM   #22  
mtiger

Wink

Here is what I've learned from my Gruve so far. I should burn 530 calories a day. My average though is currently over 600. It has bumped up my calories to eat to 1573. Basically what I am getting is...eat more and work out a bit less. Seems like funny advice right??

Well today I hit a new low, 175.4. And that is with TOM popping up any minute now. Maybe this thing is correct. We shall see. I am not going to bust my butt everyday, but take a nice walk most days and throw in a bit of arms or legs on a few days. I will see how this works for me.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 10:08 AM   #23  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~Hurray for your new low.

So my food plan didn't work all that well yesterday. We took the kids to a movie and dinner so I over ate. Today will be better!

W 80 oz
E 35 interval run/10 row/ 15 weights
E 1300 cals
D get the house easter ready.
Old 04-03-2010, 01:58 PM   #24  
Calorie Counter

So, the daycare room at the gym needs 2 people in order for us to leave the kids in there. One person didn't show so I had to wait for 25 minutes so they could get someone in. It wasn't a big deal, but I only got in 35 minutes today. Maybe tonight if I am done with my stuff early enough I will go back to get in my weights and row.
Old 04-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #25  
mtiger

Wink

It is raining and yucky today so I will not be working out outside. Think I will do WATP for 30 min. and then maybe some arms. I think I'm learning that I really don't have to "kill" myself. I should eat 1536 today and burn 516, according to my Gruve. And where the H*** is TOM. Should have been here on Th, and I'm still this low???
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:58 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Easter everyone!

I plan to do much better next challenge. I am going to hit 139 for Memorial Day or go up in flames trying!!

Last edited by mothermavis; 04-04-2010 at 06:59 AM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 11:48 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Happy Easter!!

AHH the easter bunny came. Tons of sugar and chocolate (ok enough so the kids have a couple days worth) I'm not tempted yet. BUT on todays agenda~easter egg hunt at noon. Birthday/easter celebration for DH's Grandpa at 1pm. Tons of Food, mostly healthy stuff. Then I am cooking a ham for dinner tonight. My dad was supposed to come over, but he has to go pick up my nephew from my moms. Oh wel at least I will send half of the food to his place.

For some weird reason my scale is UP UP UP! Im ending this challenge at 140. But my size 6 pants are fitting loose. So am I going to have to be honest with myself and know that I will never reach 130? I realize that I have put on a good amount of muscle mass. I'm not ready to call goal yet, but I really am happy with where my body is.

I am going to keep working hard toward 130. If I dont reach it by August Then I am going to call it good. Not done, I will still be here doing my WEED. Of course August is still a few months away I am going to get back down to the 134 I saw a couple months ago!

W 80oz
E not much, the gym is closed and I am busy. Maybe pilates video
E I'm not going to kid myself. I just want to do the best I can.
D enjoy the day with my kids.

Life is back to normal tomorrow YAY! School starts for Mak

Follow this link to the new thread ladies!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chic...ml#post3232536

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-05-2010 at 07:45 AM.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Good morning everyone. Just a quick note to close out this challenge. Yesterday (before Easter indulgence), I was at 166.2. I think that was a 3lb. loss overall for the challenge. I plan to do much better on new challenge!

Jeni - great way to look at things.
Mindy - congrats on the new low!!!
Mothermavis - I'm with you!

Will post on the new challenge board later after I weigh in. Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 12:46 PM   #29  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

I am back from my 10-day vacation. I didn't do as well as I had hoped, but didn't do too badly. I was able to get in a few walks and also 3 workouts while I was gone - not counting the leisure-type walking we did at the beach and elsewhere. I gained about 2.5 lbs but think it is probably water weight or TOM which is due to show up any day now. I am not going to change my ticker to reflect the gain unless it is still hanging on after this week. On to the next challenge.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote