Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~~Week 6

Week 1: 138
Week 2: 138
Week 3: 136
Week 4: 140 GULP
Week 5: didnt weigh in
Week 6: 141

So the damage was done a little more than I thought. Once I got in my water and rehydrated it showed up. I'm ok with it simply because I am the one who made poor choices. Now its time to focus on my weightloss.

W 100 oz
E 2 miles/ 60 min class~35 minutes cardio/10 row machine/weights
E 1400 cals.
D Grocery Shopping.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 08:01 AM   #2  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Week 1: N/A (started on Thursday of Week 2)
Week 2 SW: 256.5
Week 3: 252.6
Week 4: 250.5
Week 5: 247
Week 6: 243.5 (yay -3.5, total 13 lbs.)

W: 48 oz
E: Minimum of 30 minutes - six days a week
E: Make sure I reach my calorie goal (1350-1700). NO CANDY from the candy dishes at work (they have all kinds of chocolate and M&Ms and a breakroom full of free unhealthy snacks - chips, cookies, pop, etc.)
D: Finalizing getting things ready for my trip to see my daughter and her family - finish up baby gifts for her shower, etc.
MamaP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 10:40 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

MamaP~ Great losses so far you are totally rocking it!!

E~First hour and a half done. Now I'm just waiting for "busytown" to open so I can go back 830 and get the rest in.

editing~E~Got in my second workout. I saw a friend of mine at the gym. She just wanted to chat. I didn't want to be rude, but I needed to finish my workout. Then she kept looking me up and down. (she did the same thing a month ago when I saw her.) She asked for advice on her workout so I gave her some Then I HAD to move on. I didn't mean to be rude, but I am their to workout not socialize.

This is conference week. Yay. I know how brilliant Makenna is, but I like to see her scores and stuff.

Last edited by jcatron243; 03-22-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 03-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #4  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 177.8
Week 2- 180 YUCK!!
Week 3- 181.2 TOM should start tomorrow
Week 4- 180.6 Not a lot of progress.
Week 5- 178.6 A little better
Week 6- 178.8 See the problem?

Jeni- I bought a Gruve. Sort of like a bodybugg, just a bit different. Now if the darn thing would only get here. It has been a week today. I was hoping I'd see it today, but nope.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 07:57 PM   #5  

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies -

This challenge is almost over already - I can't believe it! I don't think I'll hit the 155 I was hoping for but I think I've lost maybe a few pounds - we'll see. Doing good, work is insane so between that, the kids and household stuff I feel like I've hardly had time to breathe lately.

Jeni - hope you had a great vacation!

MamaP - awesome losses, keep it going!

Mindy - I feel you, losing is hard - harder than I remember it being the last time around. Keep it up, hopefully you like the Gruve

It's late so I'll just do tomorrow's WEED:
W - 64+
E - really hoping this rain lets up and I can take a nice long walk with the boys
E - OP, plan my meals and stick to it
D - work on one 'mess' that's stressing me out tomorrow (there are so many, you can definitely tell where my kids and husband have been)

Last edited by emiloots; 03-22-2010 at 07:58 PM.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 05:27 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Mindy~I hope it works for you!

Emily~I had a wonderful time, thanks. I totally understand the messes the kids and DH leave behind. I'm still trying to organize the stuff from vacation, and the kids are so happy to have their toys back; I have double messes.

Scale is on its way back down. 140 today. No workouts toay though, I am going back to work after 10 days. Ick.

W 64 oz
E nothing. working today.
E 1200 cals
D not to fall asleep. I haven't worked in a while.
Old 03-23-2010, 07:09 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Good morning girls!

Emily... It's hard to believe that the challenge is almost over I'm not going to meet my goal either

W: 96 oz
E: full body weights...done
E: on plan
D: Spring is here.... that means bathing suits are right around the corner
Dab52776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:25 AM   #8  
Portion Control

Hey ladies -

It is been a long time and I know that you are almost done with this challenge but I felt like the daily WEED helped me so I would like to try this again.

I let myself eat badly when I got sick mid-December and through the holidays. They got even worse in January when my office was letting the wrong people go from their jobs. Ever since I can't seem to stop gorging myself in the evenings and on the weekends.

Thanks for your support.

Okay here is my WEED for today-

W - 56 oz. of water
E - 30 minutes of exercise
E - 1400 calories
D - brush my teeth early so I am less likely to eat

I hope you are all doing well.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:09 PM   #9  
Calorie Counter

PopcornGal its so good to see you!!!

Dawn~I never meet my weight goals, so I stopped setting them. I just focus on meeting my Daily WEED. The weight will come off.

Everythings been great so far today. I hope I make it through swim lessons.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:02 PM   #10  
yes girl

S/C/G: 201.4/179.8/130

Height: 5'0"

hi all! hope everyones week is going ok so far. work was stressful today. i have been controlling myself as far as portion size and selection of food goes and i've been exercising regularly.. so everything is going pretty smooth right now. will weigh in tomorrow. just wanted to say hi.
onestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 07:24 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to get my focus back. I've had a tough 10 days between a very bad cold (stlll have it some), TOM started Monday and just everyday "stuff." Good news is that I'm still in the 160's (168 this a.m.) and have hope I can still hit 165 by Easter. Will post later...

Have a great day all! Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 09:24 AM   #12  
Calorie Counter

Onestar and Janette!

Not a lot of time this morning. The kids both have dentist appts and I over slept. Not my normal behavior.

W 80 oz
E 35 cardio/ 10 row/ 15 weights. overslept so no class and 2 miles today
E 1400 cals
D keep sane.

Oh the scale was back to 136 today. I'm glad all that weight was water weight.
Old 03-24-2010, 09:34 AM   #13  
Portion Control

Good morning.

As before I will try to report on my previous day's WEED that is part of what helps me stick with it by knowing I will be "accountable".

I did better than expected on the exercise - I ended up walking 3.2 miles after work on a bike trail. Met the water goal which is good because when I don't write it down I don't hydrate nearly enough. I actually came in around 1200 calories but that was due to coming out of my dog class totally frustrated with our lack of progress. I called an out of state mentor and we ended up chatting until 10:30 pm so there was no time to eat anything anyway.

In the midst of trying to get refocused on my weight I have been reassessing my training with the dog. We are trying to overcome a bad foundation and me making my criteria for him consistent and clear which has not always been the case in the past. I don't want to give up as he is four and a half and in his athletic prime but some days the lack of progress gets frustrating.

The other component that seems to be getting to me and I am sure to lots of people is this very long dreary winter. Sunshine where are you?

Thanks for listening to me sing the blues.

Jenni - I like that mentality of focusing on your daily WEED instead of a particular weight loss goal.

Today's WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 30 minutes
E - 1200 - 1300 calories
D - work on jumping exercise with the dog

Hope you all have a good WEED day.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 11:36 AM   #14  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Week 2: 180
Week 3: 177.8
Week 4: 178
Week 5: 177.6
Week 6: 177

Well at least it went down a little bit. I didn't stay completely on plan last week. I caved on some ice cream and 2 cupcakes toward the end of the week. I do great during the day, but tend to eat to large of a portion for dinner. I think once I fix that I will begin losing again. We'll see.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2010, 03:46 PM   #15  

Jeanette - Hope you feel better soon! I was sick for almost a month, the older I get the longer these things seem to linger

Onestar - good luck with your weigh in

Popcorn - I agree that the winter months make it hard to be positive and focused sometimes. I usually just want to curl up on the couch with some hot tea, makes you crave the 'comfort' things...food, inactivity etc... I'm so glad spring is here

Jeni - Hope you got everything done!

Kasey - Hey, 3 pounds is 3 pounds, more than 0 - that's how I look at it - congrats!

Today went OK, ate a little too much candy (darn Reisens - I love those things!) Dan's working late so I'm trying to figure out what to make for dinner that doesn't involve drive thru. On a side note, doesn anyone know how to cook beets? I love them and bought some at Whole Foods yesterday, but sadly don't know how to prepare them. Hope everyone has a great rest of their day!

W - 64+
E - walking with the kids
E - eat healthy for the remainder of the day
D - today's mess, the front hall closet (insert dramatic music here...)
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote