3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/195591-w-o-w-no-foolin-its-easter-challenge%7Eweek-3-a.html)

jcatron243 03-01-2010 05:32 AM

W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 3

OMG Can you believe it is WEEK 3 Already? Time is just flying by.

:bunny:
Week 1: 138
Week 2: 138
Week 3: 136

Yay, this is the first monday in a month that I didn't show a 138-141!! That is great. I've seen 136 on my scale plenty of times, but today was the first official time. :) :carrot:

Today is going to be a long boring day. We are doing our 2 day clean cycle but it was done yesterday when we left. The plant is down all week for classroom traing Yuck! Today I believe we will be scrubbing floors and doing forklift training. Double YUCK~I hate the forklift. They also are making us work 6-6 on Wed and Thursday~TRIPLE YUCK!!!

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes
E 1200 cals
D one day at a time for work~Remember this is the check I am taking to d-land!

mothermavis 03-01-2010 05:56 AM

Morning, here's hoping I can keep things on track this week. I have the same goal for Easter that I did not make for Valentine's. Get back to the 140's, then move on from there.

W Go for 50 first
E Elliptical, 10,000 steps
E OP
D Baby steps

Dab52776 03-01-2010 07:10 AM

Jeni... Congrats on the 136 :D

Just a quick post with my plan:
W: 96 oz
E: 20 min treadmill (done) + 20 min pilates tonight
E: at work, only eat what I bring with me in my cooler
D: I CAN do this!!!!!

Talk to you girls later!

MamaP 03-01-2010 07:47 AM

Just a quick post with my plan. Started my journey on Thursday (4 days ago) but want to get myself on the Monday weigh-in schedule so here I am.

Week 1: N/A (started on Thursday of Week 2)
Week 2 SW: 256.5
CW: 252.6

W: 48 oz
E: Minimum of 30 minutes daily on the Wii
E: NO CANDY from the candy dishes at work (they have all kinds of chocolate and M&Ms and a breakroom full of free unhealthy snacks - chips, cookies, pop, etc.)
D: Continue the unpacking and organizing of my craft room (moved last fall)

Kris

Momto6inOH 03-01-2010 10:02 AM

Hello Ladies! Today is my weigh day - I lost 2 lbs. from last Monday! I'm very happy with that because I went on plan some on both Sat. & Sun. The great thing though is that I did not get upset and go on an eating binge like the old me would have done because I went off a diet. Yesterday, I mainly just add a small slice of my son's bd cake with a small dollop of ice cream. I actually felt good about that - didn't cheat myself from cake but did not go over the top either.

TIARA - I'm glad that God kept you safe and Hawaii in His palm this weekend!

JENI and DAB - Congrats on the official losses! :carrot:

Good to see you back MotherMavis!

Hope everyone has a super week! Here's my plan for today:

W: 64 oz.
E: 30 minutes elliptical on my lunch
E: 1200-1400 calories
D: Take a little time for me.

emiloots 03-01-2010 03:57 PM

Jeni - YAY for the 136!!!

Mavis - my V-Day goal was 140, ummm didn't even get close by a long shot!

Momto6 - congrats on the loss!

Desmond was sent home with a fever today so the family illnesses just keep on coming. Hoping that this is the end of it and we're done until fall!

W - 64+
E - 10K+ steps
E - OP
D - finish up the laundry from the weekend, cook a healthy dinner

Nixmom 03-01-2010 05:24 PM

Really????

Hey chicks!

So I post in week 1 about how I'm gonna get here and then suddenly I've missed week 2 COMPLETELY, and here I am cramming a "no-personals" I'm-so-sorry-but-still-alive post.

Drowning still.... food POP today, weight is WAY up, and my 21 day hiatus from bootcamp countdown is in the single digits. I cannot keep UP! Miss you girls (new and vets!). MAAAYBBEEEE I can check back in tonight. You'll know soon!

Be good!

zoochick777 03-01-2010 05:57 PM

Hey everyone! My official weigh-in day is Thursdays, but I'm gonna use my Monday weights for this challenge. I started in Week 2 so:

Week 2 : 180
Week 3 : 177.8

The past few days haven't been so great. All of a sudden Saturday evening I got a sore throat. Then yesterday I felt horrible all day at work, was really weak with no energy..turns out I had a fever most of the day. Then today I wake up and I feel better, but I can't talk. Now I'm starting to cough a lot, which is making my throat really hurt again. On a good note though..I'm getting a 30 min massage, manicure, and spa pedicure Thursday FOR FREE! It was a present from my boyfriend's parents. I can't wait!

jcatron243 03-01-2010 10:26 PM

:wave: I'm here. Glad to see everyone :hug: I will do personals in the morning. I am way tired right now. I did make it to workout. AND my good news Wed and Thurs I get to keep my reg schedule. YAY for 4-4

Dab52776 03-02-2010 07:13 AM

Jeannette... Congrats on the lbs lost :carrot:

Nixmom... Life gets that way sometimes. Just check in when you can. We understand ;)

Zoochick... Congrats on the loss... and the spa treatment. I'm jealous LOL... I hope you're feeling better

Jeni... Yay for a good schedule!

I've been on a roll with meeting my WEED, but the darn scale still isn't moving!!! I'm hoping for a "whoosh" really soon LOL

W: 96 oz
E: 30 min treadmill (done)
E: 90% clean
D: I CAN do this!!!!

jcatron243 03-02-2010 08:46 AM

MM~I'm so glad to see you. I've been missing you.

Kris, I hope the craziness in you life is getting better. I'm glad to see you.

Dawn~The thing Ive learned about the scale~Its stubborn. Just don't let it determine what kind of a day you are going to have. If you keep up the good work, it will eventually come off.

MamaP~great loss so far. Keep up the good work.

Jeanette~congrats on the loss last week! Also congrats for keeping yourself under control. Food isn't the enemy, it is our attitude toward it.

Emily~I hope your little guy is feeling better. I hate it when my kiddos are sick.

Kasey~I hope you are feeling better today. Take good care of yourself. Enjoy that massage this week.

Wow, I made it through the weekend. Now I have two more days of boredom to suffer through. It could be worse, I could be laid off.

My workout last night was ok, but I did it. No running, there were no treadmills available.

Today I need to go pick up some more healthy stuff from the store. I don't want a lot, but I am going to need it to finish getting through the next couple of weeks.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute run, 10 minute row, 15 weights
E 1400 cals
D house work.

angieaang 03-02-2010 10:12 AM

Hi ladies!

My first post for week 3:

week 1: 213.50
week 2: 204.25
week 3: 202.75

So I lost 1.5 pounds this week even with TOM around so I'm happy about that. I stayed on plan all last week and I plan to do the same this week!

W: 96 - 112 oz water each day
E: low cal, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats, 1 high carb day each week
E: I'm working out 6 days this week. Trying to push through to the 190's!
D: My case note is due tomorrow. Can't wait until it's over!

jcatron243 03-02-2010 01:08 PM

Angie~You are doing an awsome job!! Keep up the good work!

DH has lost 10 pounds since Jan 4th. I am so proud of him. For those who don't know he is doing a biggest loser type of a thing at work. He has steadily lost since he started. Plus I am in control of his meals :) He does well with exercise and eating. I started him out eating about 2100 cals on average plus no carbs at night.

My workout is done. It was pretty good. Since I hurt my foot I haven't pushed myself nearly as hard as I had been. Today I got close. I finished 3 miles in just under 30 minutes (my personal best is 27:48, but it was after that workout I hurt my foot). I am making sure to warm up/cool down now so my times aren't quite as good. But I love the run. Even the row machine gave me a decent workout.

So my 35 minute run/10 minute row/15 minute weights is DONE!

emiloots 03-02-2010 05:02 PM

Hey Ladies -

Zoo/Angie - congrats on the losses!

Dawn - I'm sure the scale will reflect all your hard work soon!

Jeni - I wish my DH would eat healthier, he's not overweight (weigh's 150) but the eating could definitely improve. It's nice to have someone committed with you :)

W - 64+ (met already)
E - nothing planned, running up and down the stairs with laundry?
E - OP (done well today, had an apple and pita with white bean hummus for a snack, so I think I just want a grapefruit for dinner - still really craving the citrus and maybe a spinach salad)
D - clean up the house, it's getting too cluttered and starting to stress me out when I look at it

Dan and I split the workday to stay home with Des, he took a 3.5 hour nap this morning and is sleeping again - must need it. Take care everyone!

zoochick777 03-02-2010 05:29 PM

Well I'm feeling a little better today, but I still can't talk. I coughing more also, especially when I move around a lot so I called in sick to work today to give me 3 day weekend to rest. The only things I'm planning on doing is going grocery shopping tomorrow and to the spa Thursday. I seem to finally have figured out my problem with the weight issue. I'm almost 100% sure now it was from not drinking enough water. I was down to 176.0 this morning (a 1.8 lb drop from yesterday morning), so it's definitely all the water weight coming off! I'm just hoping it'll keep dropping so that I'll start losing more fat! Hope everyone is having a great day.