3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/195591-w-o-w-no-foolin-its-easter-challenge%7Eweek-3-a.html)

mtiger 03-02-2010 07:00 PM

Week 1- 177.8
Week 2- 180 YUCK!!
Week 3- 181.2 TOM should start tomorrow.

Okay girls, here it is. Jillian says to lose fat we need to increase our human growth hormone. HOW???You might ask. High intensity workouts. That means cardio kickbox or lastchance workout nearly everyday. Then throw in a few days of strength training. You all got it???

TOM should arrive tomorrow, right on schedule I hope. I was 181.2 today. That's a few pounds less than last month pre-TOM. I hope that is a good sign.

mothermavis 03-02-2010 09:19 PM

Hey Chickies!

Jeni, I've missed you to. Trying to focus

W good today
E Elliptical
E OP so far
D Suck it up

Zooc, feel better!
Mindy, hope this is your answer!!
Kris :hug: We can.

onestar 03-02-2010 09:28 PM

Week 1: 177.7
Week 2: 177.8
Week 3: 176.4
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:

my goal for this challenge is to be in the 160's, so 169 -169 would be good

so this week was a good weigh-in. we are suposed to be starting a competiton at work also but everyone is kind of dragging thir feet with it, so i dunno. being back on weight watchers has been good so far.. and i'm liking my biggest loser video. which by the way i have to still do tonight lol.

w: i need more but its hard to do when i cant have it at my desk and am pretty busy at work. i need to drink at least a whole bottle before work, at lunch, and after work.
e: 22-27 points
e: video. everyday.
d: stay committed and think of the end results

jcatron243 03-03-2010 05:32 AM

Morning everyone.

Kasey~Taking the day off was the right thing to do.

Emily, Hows your little guy feeling now?

Mindy~ :hug: Did you look at any gyms?

One~ Good w/i. WW is such a great program!

MM~One day at a time. :hug:

I am totally exhausted. After my workout, I did almost nothing yesterday. I sat down and watched shows with Tommy and dozed in and out. I'm not feeling sick or anything. Hmm.

Long day today, Longer day tomorrow.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes (if I can wake up)
E 1200 good cals.
D Not talk myself into calling in sick tomorrow. I can make it these two days.

Dab52776 03-03-2010 06:49 AM

Good morning girls!!

Just a quick post... today is going to be a STRESSFUL day for me, so I'm just checking in for a little motivation before I start the day!

W: 80 oz
E: maybe pilates tonight (or rest)
E: just try to make the best choices I can
D: Breathe!!!!!

Talk more later!

Momto6inOH 03-03-2010 09:22 AM

Dawn - hope your day is not as stressful as you expect! My day started out pretty stressful because I had a "Mom overload" moment and had to apologize to one of my twins. He left for school with a smile on his face... I think it is because I have a lot going on outside of being a Mom.

Kasey - I hope you are feeling back to 100% for your Spa visit! I try to go to Spa once a year for one or two services - usually it is my Mother's Day present request.

Ladies - need some advice. I have a special weekend planned for this weekend. My husband and I going to an Ice Wine Festival on Sat. and staying at a B&B Saturday night. This is the first time we've done anything real special as a couple since last July. We might do a multi-course paired dinner Sat. evening. I don't plan to count calories, but I do plan to avoid eating until I'm uncomfortable. Should I eat extra light until Saturday afternoon to avoid gaining, exercise more or both?

Hope to catch up with everyone else tonight. Have a great day all! Jeanette

jcatron243 03-03-2010 09:57 PM

Jeanette~I just wouldn't worry about it. Get the workout in, make sure you eat clean the day before and after. Enjoy yourself, live life.

Dawn I hope your day was okay.

Mine was LONG I sat on my booty for 12 hours it was not good. I can make it one more day. Tomorrow should be more active. I did get in a workout, 30 minutes and 2.44 miles. My legs started to hurt. Hmmm.

jcatron243 03-04-2010 05:23 AM

Morning, One more day. I can make it through this horrible 12 hours of boredom.

W 64 oz
E stretching and abs
E 1200 good clean cals
D get through the day. I wonder how many people are going to call in sick today?

Dab52776 03-04-2010 07:02 AM

My day ended up being better than expected yesterday... work stress wasn't as bad as I expected, and consulting with an attorney isn't nearly as scary as I expected it to be :dizzy:

Unfortunately, I still allowed myself to cheat on my diet at the end of the day.... back at it today!!!!!

Jeni... Good luck making it through the day!

W: 96 oz
E: 30 min treadmill
E: 90% clean
D: I CAN do this!

mothermavis 03-04-2010 07:08 AM

Morning all.

W 60 if i can
E Elliptical or a run, but will have to be after work
E OP
D Getting there.

zoochick777 03-04-2010 03:29 PM

Hey everyone. Well the spa day was AMAZING. I will definitely be going back there for haircuts as well, I love the way they did my hair. I am feeling a lot better today, and I can talk again (although my voice is still really rough), but I am coughing a lot more. I was kind of mad at myself this morning. I ate chinese food for dinner last night which caused my weight to be back up to 177.6 this morning. The bad part is that I don't even really like chinese food, but that's what my boyfriend's family got for dinner last night. Oh well, I'll just have to be more careful with what I order next time. Well I gotta go, I have to bring my cat to the vet to get an abscess looked at. He's very upset right now because he's been stuck inside for the past 2 days. Hope everyone has a great day!

Timoba 03-04-2010 04:53 PM

Hello & happy march everyone.

My days continue to be very busy right now. I have actually started an exercise routine that is easy to keep up with so far & my bg is great. I hope to be back chatting with you all soon.

i'll be back to post my plan later tonight.

TIARA 03-04-2010 05:00 PM

week 1 243
week 2 247.4
week 3 244..
I want to be down to 233 by the end of this month..

mtiger 03-04-2010 07:23 PM

Well TOM started yesterday at 180 pounds. Not 183.8 like last month. I am hoping this is a good sign. I would love to be a little lower when this mess is over.

Jeni- No! I did not check out gyms. I got lazy last weekend. Went to the mall on Sunday and tried to spend some $$$, but didn't.

jcatron243 03-04-2010 08:29 PM

Hi ladies!!

My day was actually good. My stupidvisor assigns everyone jobs but me. When I asked him after our meeting he says~~"Oh I'm sure you have plenty to do, If not I trust you to find something to do."~~~ I HATE THAT!!!! I am very good at keeping myself busy, but looking for something to do when almost everything that I can do is done~~~ERRRRRR. Anyway, I put myself into a group and had a good day. even the most biased sexual harrasment training I have ever been to was bearable.

WEED is good.

:wave: