3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/195591-w-o-w-no-foolin-its-easter-challenge%7Eweek-3-a.html)

jcatron243 03-01-2010 05:32 AM

W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 3

OMG Can you believe it is WEEK 3 Already? Time is just flying by.

:bunny:
Week 1: 138
Week 2: 138
Week 3: 136

Yay, this is the first monday in a month that I didn't show a 138-141!! That is great. I've seen 136 on my scale plenty of times, but today was the first official time. :) :carrot:

Today is going to be a long boring day. We are doing our 2 day clean cycle but it was done yesterday when we left. The plant is down all week for classroom traing Yuck! Today I believe we will be scrubbing floors and doing forklift training. Double YUCK~I hate the forklift. They also are making us work 6-6 on Wed and Thursday~TRIPLE YUCK!!!

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes
E 1200 cals
D one day at a time for work~Remember this is the check I am taking to d-land!

mothermavis 03-01-2010 05:56 AM

Morning, here's hoping I can keep things on track this week. I have the same goal for Easter that I did not make for Valentine's. Get back to the 140's, then move on from there.

W Go for 50 first
E Elliptical, 10,000 steps
E OP
D Baby steps

Dab52776 03-01-2010 07:10 AM

Jeni... Congrats on the 136 :D

Just a quick post with my plan:
W: 96 oz
E: 20 min treadmill (done) + 20 min pilates tonight
E: at work, only eat what I bring with me in my cooler
D: I CAN do this!!!!!

Talk to you girls later!

MamaP 03-01-2010 07:47 AM

Just a quick post with my plan. Started my journey on Thursday (4 days ago) but want to get myself on the Monday weigh-in schedule so here I am.

Week 1: N/A (started on Thursday of Week 2)
Week 2 SW: 256.5
CW: 252.6

W: 48 oz
E: Minimum of 30 minutes daily on the Wii
E: NO CANDY from the candy dishes at work (they have all kinds of chocolate and M&Ms and a breakroom full of free unhealthy snacks - chips, cookies, pop, etc.)
D: Continue the unpacking and organizing of my craft room (moved last fall)

Kris

Momto6inOH 03-01-2010 10:02 AM

Hello Ladies! Today is my weigh day - I lost 2 lbs. from last Monday! I'm very happy with that because I went on plan some on both Sat. & Sun. The great thing though is that I did not get upset and go on an eating binge like the old me would have done because I went off a diet. Yesterday, I mainly just add a small slice of my son's bd cake with a small dollop of ice cream. I actually felt good about that - didn't cheat myself from cake but did not go over the top either.

TIARA - I'm glad that God kept you safe and Hawaii in His palm this weekend!

JENI and DAB - Congrats on the official losses! :carrot:

Good to see you back MotherMavis!

Hope everyone has a super week! Here's my plan for today:

W: 64 oz.
E: 30 minutes elliptical on my lunch
E: 1200-1400 calories
D: Take a little time for me.

emiloots 03-01-2010 03:57 PM

Jeni - YAY for the 136!!!

Mavis - my V-Day goal was 140, ummm didn't even get close by a long shot!

Momto6 - congrats on the loss!

Desmond was sent home with a fever today so the family illnesses just keep on coming. Hoping that this is the end of it and we're done until fall!

W - 64+
E - 10K+ steps
E - OP
D - finish up the laundry from the weekend, cook a healthy dinner

Nixmom 03-01-2010 05:24 PM

Really????

Hey chicks!

So I post in week 1 about how I'm gonna get here and then suddenly I've missed week 2 COMPLETELY, and here I am cramming a "no-personals" I'm-so-sorry-but-still-alive post.

Drowning still.... food POP today, weight is WAY up, and my 21 day hiatus from bootcamp countdown is in the single digits. I cannot keep UP! Miss you girls (new and vets!). MAAAYBBEEEE I can check back in tonight. You'll know soon!

Be good!

zoochick777 03-01-2010 05:57 PM

Hey everyone! My official weigh-in day is Thursdays, but I'm gonna use my Monday weights for this challenge. I started in Week 2 so:

Week 2 : 180
Week 3 : 177.8

The past few days haven't been so great. All of a sudden Saturday evening I got a sore throat. Then yesterday I felt horrible all day at work, was really weak with no energy..turns out I had a fever most of the day. Then today I wake up and I feel better, but I can't talk. Now I'm starting to cough a lot, which is making my throat really hurt again. On a good note though..I'm getting a 30 min massage, manicure, and spa pedicure Thursday FOR FREE! It was a present from my boyfriend's parents. I can't wait!

jcatron243 03-01-2010 10:26 PM

:wave: I'm here. Glad to see everyone :hug: I will do personals in the morning. I am way tired right now. I did make it to workout. AND my good news Wed and Thurs I get to keep my reg schedule. YAY for 4-4

Dab52776 03-02-2010 07:13 AM

Jeannette... Congrats on the lbs lost :carrot:

Nixmom... Life gets that way sometimes. Just check in when you can. We understand ;)

Zoochick... Congrats on the loss... and the spa treatment. I'm jealous LOL... I hope you're feeling better

Jeni... Yay for a good schedule!

I've been on a roll with meeting my WEED, but the darn scale still isn't moving!!! I'm hoping for a "whoosh" really soon LOL

E: 30 min treadmill (done)
E: 90% clean
D: I CAN do this!!!!

jcatron243 03-02-2010 08:46 AM

MM~I'm so glad to see you. I've been missing you.

Kris, I hope the craziness in you life is getting better. I'm glad to see you.

Dawn~The thing Ive learned about the scale~Its stubborn. Just don't let it determine what kind of a day you are going to have. If you keep up the good work, it will eventually come off.

MamaP~great loss so far. Keep up the good work.

Jeanette~congrats on the loss last week! Also congrats for keeping yourself under control. Food isn't the enemy, it is our attitude toward it.

Emily~I hope your little guy is feeling better. I hate it when my kiddos are sick.

Kasey~I hope you are feeling better today. Take good care of yourself. Enjoy that massage this week.

Wow, I made it through the weekend. Now I have two more days of boredom to suffer through. It could be worse, I could be laid off.

My workout last night was ok, but I did it. No running, there were no treadmills available.

Today I need to go pick up some more healthy stuff from the store. I don't want a lot, but I am going to need it to finish getting through the next couple of weeks.

W 80 oz
E 35 minute run, 10 minute row, 15 weights
E 1400 cals
D house work.

angieaang 03-02-2010 10:12 AM

Hi ladies!

My first post for week 3:

week 1: 213.50
week 2: 204.25
week 3: 202.75

So I lost 1.5 pounds this week even with TOM around so I'm happy about that. I stayed on plan all last week and I plan to do the same this week!

W: 96 - 112 oz water each day
E: low cal, lots of fruits and veggies, lean meats, 1 high carb day each week
E: I'm working out 6 days this week. Trying to push through to the 190's!
D: My case note is due tomorrow. Can't wait until it's over!

jcatron243 03-02-2010 01:08 PM

Angie~You are doing an awsome job!! Keep up the good work!

DH has lost 10 pounds since Jan 4th. I am so proud of him. For those who don't know he is doing a biggest loser type of a thing at work. He has steadily lost since he started. Plus I am in control of his meals :) He does well with exercise and eating. I started him out eating about 2100 cals on average plus no carbs at night.

My workout is done. It was pretty good. Since I hurt my foot I haven't pushed myself nearly as hard as I had been. Today I got close. I finished 3 miles in just under 30 minutes (my personal best is 27:48, but it was after that workout I hurt my foot). I am making sure to warm up/cool down now so my times aren't quite as good. But I love the run. Even the row machine gave me a decent workout.

So my 35 minute run/10 minute row/15 minute weights is DONE!

emiloots 03-02-2010 05:02 PM

Hey Ladies -

Zoo/Angie - congrats on the losses!

Dawn - I'm sure the scale will reflect all your hard work soon!

Jeni - I wish my DH would eat healthier, he's not overweight (weigh's 150) but the eating could definitely improve. It's nice to have someone committed with you :)

W - 64+ (met already)
E - nothing planned, running up and down the stairs with laundry?
E - OP (done well today, had an apple and pita with white bean hummus for a snack, so I think I just want a grapefruit for dinner - still really craving the citrus and maybe a spinach salad)
D - clean up the house, it's getting too cluttered and starting to stress me out when I look at it

Dan and I split the workday to stay home with Des, he took a 3.5 hour nap this morning and is sleeping again - must need it. Take care everyone!

zoochick777 03-02-2010 05:29 PM

Well I'm feeling a little better today, but I still can't talk. I coughing more also, especially when I move around a lot so I called in sick to work today to give me 3 day weekend to rest. The only things I'm planning on doing is going grocery shopping tomorrow and to the spa Thursday. I seem to finally have figured out my problem with the weight issue. I'm almost 100% sure now it was from not drinking enough water. I was down to 176.0 this morning (a 1.8 lb drop from yesterday morning), so it's definitely all the water weight coming off! I'm just hoping it'll keep dropping so that I'll start losing more fat! Hope everyone is having a great day.

mtiger 03-02-2010 07:00 PM

Week 1- 177.8
Week 2- 180 YUCK!!
Week 3- 181.2 TOM should start tomorrow.

Okay girls, here it is. Jillian says to lose fat we need to increase our human growth hormone. HOW???You might ask. High intensity workouts. That means cardio kickbox or lastchance workout nearly everyday. Then throw in a few days of strength training. You all got it???

TOM should arrive tomorrow, right on schedule I hope. I was 181.2 today. That's a few pounds less than last month pre-TOM. I hope that is a good sign.

mothermavis 03-02-2010 09:19 PM

Hey Chickies!

Jeni, I've missed you to. Trying to focus

W good today
E Elliptical
E OP so far
D Suck it up

Zooc, feel better!
Mindy, hope this is your answer!!
Kris :hug: We can.

onestar 03-02-2010 09:28 PM

Week 1: 177.7
Week 2: 177.8
Week 3: 176.4
Week 4:
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:

my goal for this challenge is to be in the 160's, so 169 -169 would be good

so this week was a good weigh-in. we are suposed to be starting a competiton at work also but everyone is kind of dragging thir feet with it, so i dunno. being back on weight watchers has been good so far.. and i'm liking my biggest loser video. which by the way i have to still do tonight lol.

w: i need more but its hard to do when i cant have it at my desk and am pretty busy at work. i need to drink at least a whole bottle before work, at lunch, and after work.
e: 22-27 points
e: video. everyday.
d: stay committed and think of the end results

jcatron243 03-03-2010 05:32 AM

Morning everyone.

Kasey~Taking the day off was the right thing to do.

Emily, Hows your little guy feeling now?

Mindy~ :hug: Did you look at any gyms?

One~ Good w/i. WW is such a great program!

MM~One day at a time. :hug:

I am totally exhausted. After my workout, I did almost nothing yesterday. I sat down and watched shows with Tommy and dozed in and out. I'm not feeling sick or anything. Hmm.

Long day today, Longer day tomorrow.

W 64 oz
E 35 minutes (if I can wake up)
E 1200 good cals.
D Not talk myself into calling in sick tomorrow. I can make it these two days.

Dab52776 03-03-2010 06:49 AM

Good morning girls!!

Just a quick post... today is going to be a STRESSFUL day for me, so I'm just checking in for a little motivation before I start the day!

W: 80 oz
E: maybe pilates tonight (or rest)
E: just try to make the best choices I can
D: Breathe!!!!!

Talk more later!

Momto6inOH 03-03-2010 09:22 AM

Dawn - hope your day is not as stressful as you expect! My day started out pretty stressful because I had a "Mom overload" moment and had to apologize to one of my twins. He left for school with a smile on his face... I think it is because I have a lot going on outside of being a Mom.

Kasey - I hope you are feeling back to 100% for your Spa visit! I try to go to Spa once a year for one or two services - usually it is my Mother's Day present request.

Ladies - need some advice. I have a special weekend planned for this weekend. My husband and I going to an Ice Wine Festival on Sat. and staying at a B&B Saturday night. This is the first time we've done anything real special as a couple since last July. We might do a multi-course paired dinner Sat. evening. I don't plan to count calories, but I do plan to avoid eating until I'm uncomfortable. Should I eat extra light until Saturday afternoon to avoid gaining, exercise more or both?

Hope to catch up with everyone else tonight. Have a great day all! Jeanette

jcatron243 03-03-2010 09:57 PM

Jeanette~I just wouldn't worry about it. Get the workout in, make sure you eat clean the day before and after. Enjoy yourself, live life.

Dawn I hope your day was okay.

Mine was LONG I sat on my booty for 12 hours it was not good. I can make it one more day. Tomorrow should be more active. I did get in a workout, 30 minutes and 2.44 miles. My legs started to hurt. Hmmm.

jcatron243 03-04-2010 05:23 AM

Morning, One more day. I can make it through this horrible 12 hours of boredom.

W 64 oz
E stretching and abs
E 1200 good clean cals
D get through the day. I wonder how many people are going to call in sick today?

Dab52776 03-04-2010 07:02 AM

My day ended up being better than expected yesterday... work stress wasn't as bad as I expected, and consulting with an attorney isn't nearly as scary as I expected it to be :dizzy:

Unfortunately, I still allowed myself to cheat on my diet at the end of the day.... back at it today!!!!!

Jeni... Good luck making it through the day!

E: 30 min treadmill
E: 90% clean
D: I CAN do this!

mothermavis 03-04-2010 07:08 AM

Morning all.

W 60 if i can
E Elliptical or a run, but will have to be after work
E OP
D Getting there.

zoochick777 03-04-2010 03:29 PM

Hey everyone. Well the spa day was AMAZING. I will definitely be going back there for haircuts as well, I love the way they did my hair. I am feeling a lot better today, and I can talk again (although my voice is still really rough), but I am coughing a lot more. I was kind of mad at myself this morning. I ate chinese food for dinner last night which caused my weight to be back up to 177.6 this morning. The bad part is that I don't even really like chinese food, but that's what my boyfriend's family got for dinner last night. Oh well, I'll just have to be more careful with what I order next time. Well I gotta go, I have to bring my cat to the vet to get an abscess looked at. He's very upset right now because he's been stuck inside for the past 2 days. Hope everyone has a great day!

Timoba 03-04-2010 04:53 PM

Hello & happy march everyone.

My days continue to be very busy right now. I have actually started an exercise routine that is easy to keep up with so far & my bg is great. I hope to be back chatting with you all soon.

i'll be back to post my plan later tonight.

TIARA 03-04-2010 05:00 PM

week 1 243
week 2 247.4
week 3 244..
I want to be down to 233 by the end of this month..

mtiger 03-04-2010 07:23 PM

Well TOM started yesterday at 180 pounds. Not 183.8 like last month. I am hoping this is a good sign. I would love to be a little lower when this mess is over.

Jeni- No! I did not check out gyms. I got lazy last weekend. Went to the mall on Sunday and tried to spend some $$$, but didn't.

jcatron243 03-04-2010 08:29 PM

Hi ladies!!

My day was actually good. My stupidvisor assigns everyone jobs but me. When I asked him after our meeting he says~~"Oh I'm sure you have plenty to do, If not I trust you to find something to do."~~~ I HATE THAT!!!! I am very good at keeping myself busy, but looking for something to do when almost everything that I can do is done~~~ERRRRRR. Anyway, I put myself into a group and had a good day. even the most biased sexual harrasment training I have ever been to was bearable.

WEED is good.

:wave:

jcatron243 03-05-2010 09:57 AM

Good morning.

Got in a good workout this morning! :) Trying to decide what to eat right now (usually it is yogurt and banana, but I am out). I am HOPING to go for my second workout, but Makenna's belly is hurting her so I'm not sure If I will be able to make it. She wants to go to school, so I'm going to let her try.

W 80 oz
E 2.25 miles done/60 min class done/ 35 elliptical 10 row machine 15 weights?
E 1500 cals
D pull out suitcases to start airing them out. housework, shopping.

Momto6inOH 03-05-2010 09:58 AM

Happy FRIDAY!

Good morning all. We've made it to Friday!

Jeni - what do you do for work? Disney is getting close right!?? :dance:

Mindy - you are on the verge on a whoosh I bet!

Tiara - CONGRATS on the loss!

Timoba - Happy March to you too!

Kasey - Hope your cat is okay. I usually over-do Chinese as well but on occassion I'll get it right and order from the steamed menu or just eat half of what is served (putting a line down middle of my plate so my fork does not cross to the "other side." Leftovers, too!

Dawn - every calorie saved and every calorie burned counts!

I'm very happy about my get-away tomorrow. My husband's work may try to get him to work but he's told them no, and he'll tell them no again if necessary. We'll be up your way Dawn...

Have a great weekend all! Jeanette

E: 30 min elliptical
E: 1200 calories
D: Be productive in house tonight so I can return home Sunday to a clean house

mtiger 03-05-2010 05:44 PM

179.8 today. A number I have seen WAY too many times. Hoping to see a new low after TOM pushes through. Wish me luck!!!

walk/jog tonight for 45 min. That was different.

Momto6inOH 03-06-2010 08:25 AM

168.7 this morning ladies! Of course, this afternoon and evening I don't plan to count calories. I'll sample the wines & appetizers/desserts at the wineries my husband and I will be visiting and eat a nice dinner tonight. Then, tomorrow we get a free gourmet breakfast at the b&b we're staying at tonight. With moderation and eating light tomorrow afternoon/evening, I plan to still be in the 160's at my weigh in Monday a.m.!

Good luck Mindy! Hope everyone else has a super weekend! Jeanette

E: 30 minutes elliptical now and walk as much as I can this afternoon
E: enjoy in moderation
D: It's all about Fun and Relaxation today &tonight - don't think about work, bills or anything else that makes my forehead wrinkle!

Dab52776 03-06-2010 08:30 AM

Jeannette... Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned!!! And the weather is supposed to be great! Relax and enjoy :D

This weekend is the 10 yr. anniversary since the day my husband proposed to me.... so we're "reliving" the event today.... at the ZOO!!!! Luckily the weather is going to be sunny and not so bitterly cold. I'm looking forward to enjoying the day, and like Jeannette, I'm not going to worry so much about getting my WEED ;)

Have a great weekend ladies!

jcatron243 03-06-2010 11:31 AM

Jeanette~Have a wonderfull Time this weekend. I work for Ocean Spray, I make those yummy little craisins. I mainly work in the lab doing quality control. I love my job. It gets wearing sometimes, but I love it. 12 hour shifts are great because I only work 15 days a month.

Dawn, that is sweet. Have fun at the zoo.

Mindy~ 45 minutes :) Thats great I so hope you see that new low.

Yep, Disneyland is a week away. I will work on Saturday, then we will drive down to Portland and stay overnight. Our flight leaves Sunday at 645 :) :) I am pretty ready. I am just praying we dont get sick this time. Last year we all came down with food poisoning the morning we flew out. EWW.

Getting ready to make myself go workout. Seriously, I am having brain trouble this week. I worked myself so hard last month, I am in the last week of the double workouts and I just want to slow down and do light workouts. NOT GOOD since I am adding a bit more sugar and carbs (a bit) to my diet so my body doesn't go into shock when I am at disneyland. Recently anytime I eat sugary stuff, my blood sugar skyrockets then bottoms out to a very bad point. I usually condition my body with a bit more sugar the week before we go.

W 80 oz
E 35 cardio/10 row machine/ 15 weights
E ??? I am going out do dinner with my boy tonight. Will and Mak are going to a Daddy Daughter Dance tonight.
D get to my workout

jcatron243 03-06-2010 01:49 PM

Back again. So after forcing myself to go to the gym, and whining about it, I had my best run ever!! Distance wise. 6.39 miles :) I ran my first 10k!! 62:28 :) I got to the the 6 mile mark at 59:45. I think the best part was when DH came up to talk to me after I hit the 6 mile mark, I was able to hold a conversation with him. :) I feel absolutely amazing right now!! :carrot:

Time to shower and go dress shopping for the dance tonight.

Oh and I didn't get to weights or the row machine :( but I will tomorrow!

jcatron243 03-07-2010 10:40 AM

Good Morning everyone.

I'm sore from my run. I also ate loads of carbs yesterday. OK it wasnt my best day food wise, but Tommy and I had a good date. The scale is ANGRY today. But it was worth it spending the evening with my boy. Makenna and DH had a wonderful time at the dance last night.

W 80 oz
E not sure if I am going running outside or my normal workout. but I will do something
E 1200 clean clean clean.
D Not sure here. I just need to deep clean.

emiloots 03-07-2010 04:36 PM

Hey Ladies -

Sorry I've been MIA lately, still here :) Finally went to the Dr yesterday to try and kick this sinus thing that's been going on for 3 weeks, hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick. Doing pretty good, it's beautiful here so we loaded the kids in the double stroller and took a walk to the park. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Dab52776 03-08-2010 07:15 AM

Happy Monday!

Just a quick post before work. I'll be back to read/ reply more tonight

E: 30 min treadmill (done)
E: on plan
D: Reflect on the significance of this day for me