Old 02-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. No Foolin its Easter Challenge~Week 2

Welcome to week 2!!

I post my w/i on monday so I will do that now

Week1~138
Week 2~138

Not my lowest at all. But I'm not back in the 140's either so thats something.

I'll be back soon!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 AM   #2  

Height: 5'3"

Morning Ladies -

W - 64+
E - a lot of laundry and cleaning
E - still not back to 100% so whatever I can stomach
D - try and get the house under control before I have to go back to work tomorrow

No weighing until the end of the challenge for me, but I guess a stomach bug is a good way to jumpstart the weight loss, although not the most pleasant way We'll see in April...

Welcome new members!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:01 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Default Focused Again!

Good morning everyone. I gained 1.5 lbs. Week 1 but I am refocused and re-committed to sticking with the challenge! I'd like to loose 10 lbs by Easter. If I'm successful, I'll be beaming in church Easter morning because it is Easter AND because I will be 20 lbs. lighter than when I started the year!

Emily - Hope the entire family is back to 100% very soon!

Can't see rest of posts right now so I'll post again tonight after catching up...

For this week:

W: 64 oz.
E: 30 minutes elliptical and 15 minutes of floor exercises
E: 1200-1400 calories (1200 today, 1400 tomorrow, vice versa)
D: Productive work days, get one noticeable thing done in house each night
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:08 AM   #4  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Hi everyone! Still fighting this nasty cold, and when I weighed this morning, I'm at the same 210. Which is okay, I'm accepting that as a good thing because I haven't gained any weight.

W - 96 ozs - I'm already on my way this morning!
E - I'm going to try for an hour zumba class tonight
E - stay within 1200-1400 calories
D - just try to take care of myself with this stupid cold.

Have a great day!!!
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:12 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

Morning! I'm down another pound! So that's 5!
Keeping up with everything I wanted to do plus more exercise. I don't know where this motivation is coming from!!

Have a good day!
farn00a57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:19 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Emily~Glad your back on your feet. Poor thing. I hope you get your stuff done.

Jeanette~Don't worry about 1.5 pounds, it will come back off soon, especially if you get your focus!!

Pokey~I hope you don't have a sinus infection. Take care.

Ashley~congrats keep it up!

Back from my workout. Boy the weight room filled up quick today. It was nuts. The aerobics room was so cold today, I didn't warm up even after my 2 mile run or through the class. Jeez.

W 80 oz
E 2 miles done/60 minute class done/ 35 minutes elliptical/10 minutes row/20 minutes weights.
E 1400 cals
D tackle the kids room. clean, sort, and donate toys.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-22-2010 at 10:20 AM.
Old 02-22-2010, 10:26 AM   #7  
MindBodySpirit Health

S/C/G: 246/216/186

Good morning everyone!

Week 1: 213.50
Week 2: 204.25

I'm down 9.25 pounds and met my WEED for all days in week 1!! Yeah!

My WEED for Week 2:

W: 96 - 112 oz of water each day
E: 5 days of cardio and 2 days of resistance training
E: low calorie clean eating with 1 day of higher carbs
D: Still working on my school work. This is my last semester and I can't wait to be done!!

There are a lot of colds and viruses going around (even with some of my family), so bundle up and take care everyone.

Emily and pokeycactus - I hope you feel better soon!
angieaang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #8  
Calorie Counter

Angie~Wow what an awsome loss! Congrats.

My elliptical workout is done, rowing is done, I only made it for 15 minutes on weights though (crazy day lots of people recommitting today

Another quarter mile and I will have reached 2 marathons for the month of Febuary. This wont be the norm for the year, But I hope to reach another 26.8 miles before I go to Disneyland (20 days btw!) I think I can get it in.

Last edited by jcatron243; 02-22-2010 at 01:05 PM.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:54 PM   #9  
Writer. Often pantsless.

Height: 5'7

Congrats Angie!!! That's awesome!
pokeycactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:15 PM   #10  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Week 1- 177.8
Week 2- 180 YUCK!!

You girls are making me laugh with all the boobie talk. Why is it that even after 72 pounds, the girls are still pretty big. I'm sure mine bounce all over and I don't really give a d***.

Gym or bodybugg??? That is the question. Which one do you all think I should try?? I have to do something because 5 months at the same weight is just not working for me. I have done it all at home so far so I'm thinking I can probably finish at home. Maybe knowing what I'm burning will help. My fear is I could join a gym, work out hard, and still not lose.

Whatcha all think??

Angie- OMG!!! That is awesome.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 06:52 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 194.5/194.5/140

Height: 5'2"

Farn and Angie.... Congrats on the weight losses

I'm in the gainer category after week 1 And to top that off, I didn't meet my WEED today Well.... tomorrow is a new day!

Mindy... Do you have a large variety of equipment at home? My initial opinion is that you should spend money on the gym. Putting some variety into your workouts could be just the shake-up that your body needs. If you get the Bodybugg and figure out how much you're burning, you STILL have to make changes in either your exercise or food intake in order to break that plateau.... Just MHO. Let us know what you decide

Have a great night!
Dab52776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:10 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 182/172/152

Height: 5'9"

Dawn - Absolutely, tomorrow is another day! I met my eating goal today but have not exercised yet. Still hoping to drag myself downstairs to the elliptical machine. I'm a morning person so prefer to get it done earlier in day... I'm in the Canton area - so we are not too far away. My husband and I get to Cleveland every once in awhile.

Farn - congrats on your loss AND exceeding your workout goals!

Jeni - GREAT job with your workouts. My husband so wishes he could find time to train for another marathon. Running is his passion but our lives are so hectic that he is continuing to let it fall by the wayside. Wish I could hand him running time on a silver platter...

Angie on your amazing loss!

Okay - I'm making movement toward the elliptical - maybe this dancing carrot will help me get there... Have a great evening and a Tuesday everyone! Jeanette
Momto6inOH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:28 PM   #13  
Calorie Counter

Dawn~dont worry about the pound gain. I gain a pound in a day just from well nothing really. Keep working at getting your WEED in.

Jeanette!~get to the elliptical!!!

Mindy my dear friend. I know how frustrated you are. You have lowered your calories and not much change, increased your calories and not much changed. So what do we know. Your workouts are helping you maintain. You are at a comfortable level of food intake. I think you would be better off putting your money towards a gym. I like the idea of a bodybugg. Emily can give you better advice on that (she has the Gowear Fit). But like Dawn says you will still have to make changes in your workouts or your food, or both. You know I am a gym rat. I did home workouts before, but I just couldn't get the intensity or the variation I need in order to really burn calories. My cardio sculpt class is great, but I only burn about 150 calories per workout. I think you would be amazed at the intensity of a workout you can get at the gym. Do you have one around with a pool? That would be my suggestion. But of course you knew what I would say.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:46 PM   #14  

Height: 5'3"

Jeanette - that pound will be gone in no time, I can fluctuate up to 3 pounds any given day

Farn & Angie - congrats on the losses this week!

Pokey - hope you feel better soon

Minday - I'd invest in the gym, I like the GoWear Fit but I do feel like it overestimates my calorie burn. On a normal day with no working out it says I'm burning 2400 cals, seems a bit high and I'd be consistently losing weight if that were correct. Join the gym and sign up for a few sessions with a trainer, they can set you up with a good routine and make sure you're comfortable with all of the equipment in the gym (I had a trainer before I had Connor and was in the best shape of my life). I know it's frustrating but keep going, your body is healthier for it, regardless what the scale says.
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 282/282/145

Height: 5' 5''

Angie- Congrats on your huge loss! So, we're not the same size anymore. No way could I lose that much, that fast. So, you keep going and I'll follow you! If you don't see me way behind you, don't worry, I'm still back there.
ThinkinThin is offline   Reply With Quote