Old 12-02-2009, 06:33 AM   #17  
Slow and Steady

Height: 5' 9"

Oh, I'm with you salsa.
SW: 217.8
CW: 217.8
GW: 199

No change... :\

Last edited by AbbySinthe; 12-02-2009 at 06:33 AM.
AbbySinthe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #18  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello Ladies! I hope everyone is well. I havent weighed myself but I am still trying to get back on track. Once the semester ends I can devote more time to working out. How is everyone else doing?

Feel free to post about anything. I think it would help our group. I know getting to onederland has been a long journey for me. I would really love to make it there. Sometime it feels impossible but I know I can do it.
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:26 PM   #19  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Hi Matilda! Cool to see you posting here

I honestly don't know the last time I was under 200lbs and in onederland - of course for many years I was in denial about my weight anyway, so I avoided the scales at all costs. But I can't wait to get there again.

Life these days is pretty busy, working and finishing up my degree. But I like it so it's all good (when not stressful, haha). I just wish I had more energy to work on my papers more.

Had a dinner success today though - piece of salmon with lemon, basil and slices of tomato in the oven, with rice and canned veg. Yummy!
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:11 PM   #20  
Slow and Steady

Hey everybody!
Matilda - I totally agree about posting frequently. I think it'll def help : )
Salsa - you are so close! I can't believe it. Keep going!

SW: 217.8
CW: 217.4 (-.4) I'll take it!

I actually went back through my fitday journal recently and found out that I weighed 195.5 on 10/03/06. It's been over 3 years for me. It seems like so much longer, though. And it seems like the closer I get to it, the more I self-sabotage. I'm still working on that one.

Good luck, everyone. We can do this.
Old 12-03-2009, 03:16 PM   #21  

S/C/G: 239/239/180

Height: 5'4"

I've been trying to get under 200 lbs for a few years now, I am so close. I fluctuate from 202 to 205, so getting under the 200 mark will feel so amazing to accomplish. My goal is to get to 195, that way I am not fluctuating from under 200 to over 200.

CW 205
GW 195
LINZLUV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 06:38 PM   #22  
One day at a time.

S/C/G: 255/see ticker/135-120

Height: 5'6"

Hey Ladies!

Hmmmmm....For me I probably haven't been a onderlander since I was maybe 5th grade? So that's....7 years? Roughly?

Wow...it's been that long...

I saw a drop in the scale this morning. 207.4!

<3 We Can Do It Ladies!
Miss Mallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #23  
Day 1 back on plan...

S/C/G: 244/tickers/175

Ohhh I've been trying to get myself into onederland for a while.....Thankgiving sent me off track and I gained instead of losing....So now I'm losing thanksgiving weight and what I had leftover to reach onederland. I have to do this!!!!

SW 219
CW 219
GW ONEDERLAND

Last edited by Losing4another; 12-03-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Losing4another is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

Me too

SW: 263
GW: 199
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #25  
Don't Give Up!

S/C/G: 262/137.8/130

Height: 5'4"

Cool

How is everyone doing? This can be a tough time of year to diet.
I know I need to do better. I haven't been in Onderland since 1991. I find it hard to believe I have been this overweight for 18 years! 2010 is the year to get serious about weight loss and get HEALTHY! I still have a goal of losing 15 LBS this month. We just have to keep trying and we won't be perfect. We need to forgive ourselve and not be to hard on ourself when we eat too much. This time of year is very emotional. I think I will start a diet and exercise journal for the rest of the month. I read somewhere that helps with weight loss being accountable.
VickieLou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 04:28 AM   #26  
Shrinkin' Salsa :P

S/C/G: 127/122/72 (kg)

Height: 5'9"

Arrgh, no change in the scales again today. It's frustrating - I've been bouncing around the same 2lbs, according to my excel file, for something like the last two weeks. Hmpf.
salsa chip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:19 AM   #27  
Slow and Steady

I'm sharing your frustration, Salsa. I'm actually up today. But I had a pretty intense physical therapy session wed & thurs (yesterday I was practically in tears) plus soup for dinner last night (which really = salt). I'm really hoping to see a drop tomorrow morning. :sigh: And of course, I have my annual obgyn appt today. But I'm pretty sure I weighed 247 this time last year, so at least it's an improvement.
Old 12-04-2009, 07:31 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I see a lot of us are really really close to Onderland already! That's exciting! I may be the only one left in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathydoe View Post
I have NEVER done a weight loss challenge. I have always been secretive about my weight and the numbers.
This is the perfect place to do it, since we have no clue who you are Talk freely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matilda08 View Post
. I would really love to make it there. Sometime it feels impossible but I know I can do it.
I get hit by the "impossible" thinking as well. We CAN do it. WE CAN! I have been talking to myself a lot, saying "I am in control. I don't need it. I can do this" like a crazy person but whatever works, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbySinthe View Post
And it seems like the closer I get to it, the more I self-sabotage. I'm still working on that one.
I self-sabotage as well but have done a lot of journaling and am starting to have insight into why I do that. I don't feel I deserve a happy life or anything good and I have some fears of being thin again for good reasons...but they are OLD reasons I need to let go of. I think if you get some insight into your issues on this it will be easier to stop self-sabotaging. I don't think it's something we can "just stop." Or at least I couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbbySinthe View Post
But I'm pretty sure I weighed 247 this time last year, so at least it's an improvement.
Consider it a really big step in the right direction and walk in there proud.
Purplefirefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 08:03 AM   #29  
Slow and Steady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplefirefly View Post
I self-sabotage as well but have done a lot of journaling and am starting to have insight into why I do that. I don't feel I deserve a happy life or anything good and I have some fears of being thin again for good reasons...but they are OLD reasons I need to let go of. I think if you get some insight into your issues on this it will be easier to stop self-sabotaging. I don't think it's something we can "just stop." Or at least I couldn't.
Thanks for the suggestions and the support . Its so hard to let go of things sometimes, isn't it? I pretty sure I know where it all stems from. It's been a tough year with the loss of my mom on Easter and to say we had a tumultuous relationship would be a gross understatement. I recently & unexpectedly found some letters that she had written and it just sucked the wind out of my sails. In all honesty, it just saddened me to my core. But I'm working on it and am constantly reminding myself that I did the best I could with her. And that I am a good person and I do deserve to lose this weight. And then I pray every day that I will start believing it.
Old 12-04-2009, 02:19 PM   #30  
I luv my curves

S/C/G: 255/ticker/180

Height: 5'1 3/4

Hello ladies! Im glad that everyone is posting it really helps me.

salsa- you are doing a GREAT job! Keep up the good work. What kind of plan are you on? Do you calorie count?

Abby-I hope things get better for you hun. Ive been struggling myself.

My problem is food. THere are times when I just cant turn it down. And then I have my moments where I just fall off the wagon. Im so angry at myself because I felt that this would happen once the semester started back up. Ive been so busy So next semester Ive decided to take two classes. SO that I can workout more and be dedicated to getting healthier. I am not giving up but I start getting depressed when I think about how Ive gain a lot of weight back. I had gotten down to 220
Matilda08 is offline   Reply With Quote