Old 11-25-2009, 08:26 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Where have I been again this week? Still exercising and trying to eat sensibley. Clumsy me fell on our stairs last night. I have bruised elbows and lots of aches today! Mid-week weight this a.m showed another gain. Can't seem to get those scales where I want them. I;m focussing this week on less sugar and less over filling works. Maybe my body is protesting because I've been a chronic dieter for 25years. Trying not to get discouraged and say the heck with it all.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 08:50 PM   #17  

Height: 5'3"

Hey Ladies -

I'm with everyone else, trying to stay above water with all the craziness of the holiday. Currently baking Connor's birthday cake, laundry, cleaning and eventually decorating the cake, hopefully tonight. My DH doesn't have to go to Kansas City next week.....instead he has to go to San Diego for 3 weeks starting next tuesday - just went from bad to worse! I'm so angry, frustrated (you name the emotion I probably went through it today) that I just want to tear my hair out!

Thanks for all the well wishes for my niece, she was discharged from the hospital this morning, still has drains and stitches in her cute little tush but everything seems to be healing normally.

WEED is probably not the best today but I'll try and restrain myself tomorrow! Have a great holiday everyone!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 08:45 AM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!

Grazer, Keep with it~you will be okay.

Emily~I cant imagine my DH being gone for 3 weeks. I'd go nuts.

Popcorn~Holiday craziness. Love it and hate it. I really want to do some good decorating this year. House work first though.

Mindy, I think its a good idea for you to join a gym, but I am a gym rat. Its always good to mix up your workouts, and it is easier at a gym.

Well I didn't make it to 138 for thanksgiving, but there is always christmas right? I really just want to maintain 139-141 through the holidays. I can do it, just keep up with the gym.

W 80 oz
E wii fit, run outside if it isn't pouring at daybreak.
E Keep my portions under control, don't eat more because it tastes good.
D I am thankful for my health and my family's health. I am thankful for my 3fc sisters who have helped me recommit to myself when I lost my way. I am thankful I have a job, a roof over my head, and food to eat.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #19  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

just a quick hello...happy thanksgiving everyone!

thankful for all your support and advice, take care and enjoy your holiday!

ella
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 05:15 AM   #20  
Calorie Counter

I hope everyone survived yesterday without too much damage. I'm up at my normal work time to hit the black friday deals. The scale shows I am up a pound. But I had a great holiday anyway

WEEDing today normal
Old 11-27-2009, 09:07 AM   #21  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning all!!! I didn't weigh out this morning, or yesterday for that matter. Haven't been eating right, AT ALL. So here we go into the next leg of the holiday challenge, maybe I'll pop on now. Especially since I'm still in the contest at the gym (which, BTW, I GAINED one pound for the first weigh in, uggggh). So here is the kick in the pants I need. I know, I know.

I am officially a licensed RN now!!!! I went to Columbus Wednesday morning and got all the paperwork cleared and discussed the guidelines so now I am clear to actively job search!!! So of course, I've already done some online apps and resumes, so HERE I GO! Feels like another leg of my life journey, so why am I not moving forward in my health and weight loss journey?

Had a wonderful holiday at my bro-in-laws, took home an extra kid with me (sleepover with the cousin) went to my mom's, overate of course, had some fabulous desserts, good meals, fun times. Hope all of yours went just as well.

Off to walk some dogs at the Humane society. Gotta get those hours in. And lots of exercise, so that's good, but brrrrr, it is COLD out there! See you all soon. xoxoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 11:07 AM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Nchellie! CONGRATS NURSE LADY! You perservered! What a fantastic feeling huh?!?! Proud of you!

Hope all you girls found something to be thankful for this year! I try to do a little Thanksgiving in my head every day. For my job, my kids, my house, whatever. We all have internet access and each other.. thats something to be thankful for!

I am debating about facing the shopping crowds today. We need a couple of electronic things for the business that are on huge sale today so I am trying to get motived.

Didnt go way over board with quanity of food, but quality control was out the window yesterday. The scale says I'm up about 1.4 lbs since yesterday, but gonna get my groove back and hit bootcamp for another six weeks starting Monday. Still haven't heard if I won the free camp or not.

I'll check back later. Hug someone you love today extra long! It'll be good for ya!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #23  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Seriously, what is wrong with this body??? I have been spotting since around ovulation time. It gets alittle worse each day. Tom isn't due until about Mon. or Tues. but feels like it should start any minute. I did not overeat yesterday at all. I ate VERY sensibly. SO why did I gain 3 pounds today?? 3 pounds, really???? How is that even possible?? My body has lost it's mind.

Michelle- Congrats to you girl. Have fun job hunting. Are there lots of places near you to try???

Jeni- I could very easily become a gym rat.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 07:32 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTig- I'm with you. Worked hard this week and got a #1 gain as a reward. Not sure what else to do.

Nursie- Congrats!

Bummer of a day for me. I didn't think I'd gain another pound. Today I feel like nothing will work.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 04:49 AM   #25  
PRINCESS WITH A PLAN

Height: 5'5

hey ladies im back.. lol and im sad to say a few pounds heavyer..so not fun.. i feel like an alcoholic confessing that i drank but in my case i sliped with my calorie counting and you all are my sponcers..lol well i am getting back on tract 2mo bringht n early...

did any of you fa ce the black friday crowds?... i did and i got a wii and a wii fit plus. this is my early xmas present to myself. i tried it out today and ladies it really works up a sweat... im ready for our dec challenge...
w64+
e get an hour in on the wii
e1200 hard core back on tract
d wash clothes yes its that time of the week again..lol
TIARA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #26  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Just wanted to pop in and say Happy Weekend to my girls!!!

Hecks no, I didn't go out on Black Friday, good for all of you if you did. Well lol first of all I have a curfew but DH met his friends (yes the GUYS did this!) at MIDNIGHT for the Toys R Us opening, then went to Kohl's at 3am, Target, Walmart and Best buy and was still home by 8am. But...grrrr... he only bought like 3 things for each kid, so it looks like mom still has to do some of the shopping. He said the crowds and the whole experience sucked, and he is never doing that again. Ha ha.

Taking the kids to bowling now, walking dogs this afternoon, our bowling tonight. Tomorrow, meeting at 12n, Robert's bowling party at 3 and ??? probably just relaxin after that. Maybe another meeting. Usually Sunday nights we go play euchre with the in laws. This house needs cleaned, we need groceries, kids have homework. Ahhhh it's never done.

Lots of love and still riding the Thanksgiving day gratitude wave. xo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 09:16 AM   #27  

Hey Ladies -

Sorry I haven't checked in, couldn't get on Thankssgiving morning and haven't really checked in since. Doing well, somehow managed to be lighter the day after Thanksgiving than on Thanksgiving itself - don't know how but I'll take it!

Doing OK, Connor's been testing my patience ever since he woke up, apparently the 3's come with quite a bit of attitude, we've hit, poked, tried to slam our brother's hand in the door...been to his room twice and he's only been up for two hours! Keep telling my self "My children are a blessing, my children are a blessing....." Just one of those days!

W - 80+ oz (been behind lately)
E - whatever I can get in
E - 1200-1400 cals
D - today is definitely for patience!

Have a great weekend everyone!
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 10:38 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Hiya girlies!

Michelle! Congrats honey, I am so happy for you. I hope you find a job that you love quickly.

Mindy, I know what you are going through. I really do. I gave in to the irritation twice last year, a total of 16 weeks (10 then 6) you know what happened? A pound a week. I hope I have learned my lesson. Keep on working hard, it WILL pay off, I promise. I have found that I lose in whoshes know. I stay virtually the same for weeks, then one week I will drop 4 pounds (doing the same stuff). I'm sorry for what you are going through.

Kris~I try to be thankful everyday for what I have also. There are so many people that don't have what I have.

Grazer~I will double what I said to Mindy, Its so hard to stay focused when that scale is not cooperating, but keep up on your exercise!

Tiara~Hey love. Holidays are rough. I ate plenty of sugar, and no exercise in two days is freaking me out. Today is a new day, forgive yourself for yesterday and move forward with a new committment.

Emily, Ahh the good ole horrible 3's. Actually Tommy wasnt too horrible, but he became a monster after his fourth birthday for about two weeks. Ive been having a tough time getting onto the site in general. But I'm glad you checked in today.

Yes I faced the crowds. Yes I got a ton of things, but nothing that was on an amazing sale or anything. DH wants an I pod touch, and they had a good deal on it at best buy, but we spent all our funds on the kids so I have to wait until next week. I hope I find a deal on it.

Our toys r us reached capacity in 45 minutes, there were two brawls, and somebody in the parking lot was selling carts. Luckily for us we got there at around 330 and missed the fun. I'm happy to say that we have finished up all neices and nephews. I am buying for my sisters this year because my mom isn't working and my stepdad is only able to work 30 hours a week becaue of his dialysis (praying to get a kidney soon). In the end I think I am going to give my mom some gift cards to go get the girls some things they will like (as opposed to me buying them, I have no sense of style I am told). AND I don't really want to give her cash, I feel funny doing that.

If I was thinking I would have just bought clothes yesterday, for the most part we didn't get any really good deals on anything else. but I have a feeling I will get good specials this month anyway.

After we were done shopping, I went and saw "a New Moon" and was shocked that I actually liked it. (I love the books, but hated the first movie because it changed too much IMO). Now I am re-reading the series (for the 8th time I think)

I am going to be heading over to get in a good workout. Then we are swimming at noon, heading to my moms for my nephews birthday party at three. I wont have troubles watching my calories today, I ate all the pie yesterday

Scale was at 140 today, lets hope it stays.

W 100 oz
E 45 minutes cardio/20 minutes weights and stretching/ 2 hours playing with the kids in the pool
E keep it clean and light.
D positive thinking, be happy to be with my family.
Old 11-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #29  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Hey everyone. Just checking in real quick since I couldn't get on the past few days. I know I ate too many desserts for Thanksgiving, and yesterday. So today and tomorrow I'm just focusing on eating less, eating healthier, and drinking PLENTY of water. All I'm hoping for this week is no gain. I'll be happy with the same weight from last week. Well, off to start my psychology paper. It has to be 12-15 pages long and is due Thursday! I've had this assignment all semester, why am I such a procrastinator lol.

Goals for Today and Tomorrow
W - 96 oz (only 16 so far, but working on the second now and we refill immediately after lol)
E - Going to try to get in some jumping jacks while taking breaks from my paper
E - 1200 calories
D - At least get 1/4 of my psychology paper done today
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009, 03:21 PM   #30  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

hi everyone, sounds like a similar theme is going around. i had a great thanksgiving...did well with the meal and then had two rounds of pie and ice cream...hmm. then yesterday i didn't eat much because i was still full (!) until the evening when i got ravenously hungry and ate 4 (yes, 4) pieces of pizza. oops. i know i can't let myself get that hungry because then i overdo it. oh well, i knew better but i made a mistake (a delicious one )

all that to say, i'm back at it today and we'll just see what the scale has to say about all this.

i didn't do black friday...can't stand crowds or lines if i don't have to, but glad some of you were successful!

i'll post again after i weigh and do personals then (need to get butt off couch)!

talk to you soon!
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote