Old 11-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Geez, where have I been this week? I'm not even sure that i have posted yet for week 2!

MTig- not sure what is going on but I'm thinking about you. At least you vented some of what you are feeling.

Nix- Congrats on your day!

JCat- I can so relate to the Halloween candy. It would be fine if I could stop at one piece.

Emi- WTG on kicking the diet pepsi. I wonder if I could do that with sugar?

Patchwork- welcome!!

Popcorn- Great job on the workout!

Holy- I agree that I feel so much better when I exercise.

Okay, so I am completely out of control with sweets. I have been going to exercise class for nearly 10 weeks and not seeing any change. Other people are noticing a change in their clothes, weight etc. I, on the other had, am getting heavier and tighter clothes. I am sick of lying to myself. I track points half heartedly, sneak sweets, give meself permission to eat at night- a new habit and on and on.

Just putting that out there for suggestions and hopefully to get myself back on track!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #32  

Height: 5'3"

Grazer - I do WW points too, and sometimes I'm soooo good and others i halfheartedly track which eventually leads to 'what the ****' and end up not bothering for the rest of the week. I promise myself I'll get a fresh start at the beginning of the next week, and it just happens all over again! I hear you, it's hard, it sucks but one of these days it will click or we'll never lose anything! I've been gaining and losing the same 3 pounds for what seems like forever now - must get butt in gear!

I was thinking of buying a gowearfit and counting calories instead for a change of routine, we'll see...
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:56 PM   #33  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Hey everyone, today has been ok so far. Haven't done great with food, but as long as I do good for dinner I should stay around 1500 calories. I was able to go outside today and walk/jog 3 miles (burned 300 calories). I have a really nice walking track behind my house with a gate going from my backyard so I have no excuse to not walk more.

Emiloots - I have a Gowear Fit and I love it. It makes it much easier for me to track my calories burned. Turns out when I would figure out how much I was burning using the online calculators they actually were lower than what I actually burn.

Goals for today:
W - 64 oz (have in 36 oz so far)
E - walked 3 miles (burned 300 cals)
E - 1500 calories
D - finish business assignment and make powerpoint slides for biology to study from

Last edited by zoochick777; 11-11-2009 at 04:57 PM.
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:33 PM   #34  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Talking, crying, screaming, denying, praying, venting. I am doing it all. SEARCHING- that is a big one. I am certainly am looking for help, answers, peace, comfort, guidance, support. YIKES!!!

Michelle- thanks for all the info. I think I have special group in mind. People with my specific need and situation. Just need to move on it and look into it furthere. I am certainly going to check out the emotions site. You are great.

Nix- A big huge congrats on the big day. I will be there with you in spirit. And of course, thanks for your undying love and support.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #35  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

I spent an hour on the treadmill. I was watching an episode of National Body Challenge which was inspiring but the walking was B-O-R-I-N-G-!!!

I had two afternnon snacks. I shouldn't have had the second one, more boredom than hunger {Bad Penguin!} but Hubby called and said he would be late for dinner so by the time He got home from work I was hungry again. Didn't go over my calories, but I couldn't have made a better choice of the snack.

Grazer, Love your cow! Not really a suggestion, but I learned that I can ''out-eat" my exercise. I wish it were as simple as just exercise, but eating plays a big part in weightloss for me. I'm a rules person; if I make it a rule that I have to be careful what I eat, not cutting anything out, I can usually stick to that. {says the person who had two snacks today!}

E32, congrats on the dryer!

Popcorn, I looked at the clips of the CR Sculpting set but wasn't impressed. I have the Club Mix set.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:49 AM   #36  
Move It, Kai

S/C/G: 240/212/145

Height: 5'6"

Default New

Hi!

My name is Kai, and I would love to have daily accountability because each day is a struggle for me to stay on plan.

I started at 226 lbs, and I have lost 11 lbs in the past 3 weeks. I'm excited, but I also know that I must continue to push, so that I don't talk myself out of all the progress that I've made. My goal weight is 147 lbs.

I've been reading your posts, and everyone is very supportive of each other. I believe this is truly an awesome group!

SW - 226
CW - 216
GW - 147

W - 1 gallon
E - 4.5 mile walk
E - 5 & 1 (5 shakes and 1 Lean and Green Meal)
D - Don't deviate from your plan.

--Kai
Slimming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:39 AM   #37  
Calorie Counter

DA DA DA-DUM~ Kris, I hope your day is as wonderful as any wedding day should be. (oh and I did drive safe, I didn't make it in time to do our activities but the kids need showers anyway they were filthy )

Michelle, that is great info! Thanks.

Emily, I had to take my son to have lots of dental work done last year when he was 3 it was hard but worth it. We see a peridontist so he specializes in kids. They say they expect NOT to be able to do much but count teeth at 3 years old. I hope he did ok. And congrats on the no diet pepsi cravings!

Amy~mount washmore cracked me up too! I hope you had a good day.

Popcorn~Of course we don't mind thats why we are here congrats on doing well at the meeting.

Penguin~ If your chart shows half carbs, try cutting down to a thrid, just check what kind of carbs you are eating. I am going to get a treadmill for home I think, just for sundays and evenings that I work, I love the tread!

Ella~I hope you are below that 160 mark. I hate days I feel lazy, but I generally push myself hardest on those days

Grazer~Great job on going to that exercise class. KEEP GOING! Second suggestion, track every nibble you eat in a journal for a week. You know you are eating it right? so be honest with yourself, you dont have to show anyone your journal. You will see exactly how many calories you are eating, and then cut back from there. you can do it I know how hard it is but I know you can get on track with your eating!

Zoochick~thats awsome a walking track in your backyard!

Mindy~ I hope you fnd the support you need. We love you, you know.

Kai! I cant wait to get to know you! This really is a great group!! What type of shakes are you drinking?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Good morning, whew I had a lot to catch up on!! I am so happy to have the kids back Today is my Thriday I have no choice but to be happy! scale still said 139 today, I hope I can keep hold through my week off! (Oh yea even better I have a vacation day on tuesday so I get another week off ) My week is going to be full, I plan on making lots of exercise classes, plus running 4 miles a day (broken up into 2 mile stretches I think) Kiddos have checkups, Mak has a confrence, plus a birthday party and our normal activities. I just have to get through today Like I said above we didn't make it to any activities last night. Tonight is swim lessons.

W 64 oz
E not much but wil be doing tons of laps since I am working alone today
E 1200 cals
D No complaining, just work, its ONLY 12 hours!

Last edited by jcatron243; 11-12-2009 at 06:12 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 AM   #38  

Water~ maintain level {okay, water finds its own level, LOL}
Exercise~ Pilates
Eating~ If I had done better with my eating yesterday I might have lost more than .2lbs today! Do better today!
Daily~ work on organization

Welcome Kai,

Jeni, I know I don't want to cut out fiber, its the things I don't expect to be high in carbs that are surprising me. I add something on DP and the chart goes up and up. ????
Old 11-12-2009, 09:33 AM   #39  
Portion Control

Good Morning.

WEED yesterday went well despite the fact that there was a last minute change in plans that resulted in hubby and I going out to dinner. I think the waiter was a little annoyed with me trying to decide what to eat.

Hope you have a wonderful wedding day Nixmom!

WEED today-

W- 64 oz.
E - 30 minutes of aerobic activity
E- 1200 - 1300 calories
D- more clicker training

Wishing everyone lots of good WEED!
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #40  
In it for the long run

S/C/G: 196/ticker/145

Height: 5'5"

Today seems to be dragging for me. I am extremely tired. I have been this way for a while now, no matter how much I sleep I am still tired. I think I have finally found the culprit: Birth Control. I was swithed a while back to the generic and have been extremely tired all the time ever since. I start a new kind next month to see if it helps. Tuesdays and Thursdays are so boring for me. I have a class from 8-9:15, then I don't have another class until 1:30. I live to far away to go home, so I stay on campus and work on school work. Very frequently I end up skipping my last class, but the past few classes I have made an effort to go and every time the teacher has walked in and cancelled class. It makes me not want to go even more because I am wasting away my day at school for no reason.

On a good note I am on plan with food for the day, but I don't know if I'll have enough energy to do anything else today. The fatigue and loss of energy have been getting worse so I really hope it's just the pill causing it.

My goals for today:
W - 64 oz (only 16 in so far)
E - 1200-1500 cals
E - hopefully I'll have the energy to do a little bit of cardio
D - try not to sleep away the rest of the day
zoochick777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:18 PM   #41  

I posted this morning with no problem, but came home from Bible study and couldn't get on 3FC or my other favorite forum. I thought I was going through withdrawl! I won't be home this evening so only have a short time to check everything out. Checked with a friend from another forum who is new here and she couldn't get here either.

Popcorn. LOL, the waiter can wait!

Zoochick, Hope you aren't getting sick. congrats for staying OP!
Old 11-12-2009, 03:51 PM   #42  

Hey ladies -

Have to make this quick - dentist went great, Connor just sat there and let them do everything, counted & cleaned his teeth, flouide brushing etc... it was a pediatric dentist so maybe Kung Fu Panda being on had something to do with it!

W - 80+ (kind of lagging behind today, running around too much at work)
E - abs & 30 day shred
E - since I'm already at 1230 cals I'm going to aim for no more than 1500
D - xmas planning
emiloots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #43  
Calorie Counter

Emily I am so glad he let them do all that!

No personals tonight, I am tired, I did loads of extra laps today, the day was bad, worse than monday but my spirits were up so much more. I was on today until dinner but I am ok with it. I will check in in the morning I am about to pass out! (SO TIRED!) and I have to help Mak with her spelling words.
Old 11-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #44  
Portion Control

Yesterday's WEED went well except for the water which I missed my goal by just one glass.

Todays WEED -

W - 64 oz.
E - 4 mile walk
E - 1200-1300 calories
D - rake some of the leaves that have been piling up all week

Heres to a glitch free day on this site.

Last edited by PopcornGal; 11-13-2009 at 11:07 AM.
PopcornGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 01:16 PM   #45  
Calorie Counter

HURRAY!!!!! We are back! I seriously checked every half hour yesterday to see itf the site was up. I wonder what happened.

Yesterday I got up and took my cardio sculpt class, then ran 2.3 miles. After Makenna went to school I went back, ran 3.1 miles then weights for 25 minutes

Food wasn't the greatest. I ate a ton of bread and spinich dip. I don't know why, I rarely do that.

Todays workout: I finally tried spinning! It was a tough workout. I didn't think I would make it through the end of the workout, but I did Then I did about 10 minutes of arm work (no legs) then I got on the treadmill for about 15 minutes. Then I did the elliptical for 30 minutes or so. I feel really good (and sore)

W 100 oz
E 2 hours done
E keep it clean probably 1500 cals
D clean the house.