Old 06-10-2009, 05:05 PM   #61  

hi girlsssssss, hope your all having a good day

MsP, wtg on avoiding the temptation and going on a walk with your lovely offspring! You have every right to be proud and thankful , you have worked long and hard and your incredible patience and preserverance along the way......not to mention all of your other wonderful accomplishments is dynamite! Yay you is right!!!!!!! Slacker, lol, YOU? On the contrary! Funny you should mention t hat word because that's how I feel today but I am giving myself permission to take the day off AND not worry about it , otherwise it ends up not really being a day off (the mind needs time off too) if y.k.w.i.m. Ohhhhhh, I am excited for your birthday and what you plan for a reward, that sounds good! Keep us posted and keep up the awesome work !

Delphi, hey there again. Well, it's cool and cloudy now but it was beautiful last week and in the 70s. It typically is in the 70's this time of year and July and August are our hottest months (with it going up to 80, 90). We just happen to be in one of those funky jetstream patterns right now. Congratulationssssssss to you on your workout today and finding a way to alter your workouts, etc. I'm glad your feeling good today girl and youmust be so happy to have done your workout and can now relax if you so chose too.

I am in the mood for one of those pycho thrillers tonight! lol Hope I can find one. Good night to do some sofa surfing here.

Jacqui, remember your dinner tonight crazymamaaa I am being conscience of sipping on my water.

Gekster, wtg on your workout this morning. Hope you enjoyed that veggie omelett.

I caught up with some chores around here today though I was afraid to run the vacuum in fear of missing the postal man. Tomorrow I have to plan to go to the market as a first priority because I am out of stuff!

How is everyone else doing?

Scarlett, if your out there and my memory hasn't failed me..I beleive you have something coming up on June 24 or around there so I want to wish you good luck and please also remember that it is never to late to join us here...miss your presence dear lady and hope you are well .

Hattie, fenderella, cake, christian, (can't mention all the names) but know that you are missed girls and do drop in and say hi sometime and most importantly stay well .
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 05:48 PM   #62  
waisting away

S/C/G: Too Much/Ticker/Healthy

Height: 5' 8"

I love all this talk about eye candy. I gotta get me some of that.

I have been doing well and on plan. I keep seeing that scale go down little by little each morning. I am hoping to see the 160's soon.

I hope you all are doing well.
gatorgirl6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:29 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Default June Weight Loss Challenge List of Participants (so far!)

Weight Loss goals are in this list. Exercise goals are in the sister thread--June Exercise Challenge: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=172728. If anyone sees something that they'd like to have changed or edited in their info, please just let me know! I'll continue to add new people as they join in. Good luck to all! You can do it!

FullSteamAhead: Lose 6-7 lbs
Delphi: Lose 10 lbs; keep a 1000-calorie deficit 6 days a week; eat at least 1200 calories everyday
Blondie: Lose 10 lbs (?)
Jacqui_D: Lose 10 lbs to reach 177 lbs; eat breakfast within 30 min of waking up; eat at least 4 out of 6 times a day, not missing more than 1 full meal a day; do not miss eating any 2 times consecutively
VickieLou: Lose 12.5 lbs to reach ONEderland
Gatorgirl6: Lose 10 lbs; stay OP 6 days a week; drink more water
Crazymamaof4: Lose 5 lbs to reach 166.4 lbs; lose inches; stay OP at least 85% of the time; eat more fruits and veggies; try at least one new recipe a week
Lene1974: Lose 5 lbs; take a vitamin daily
JasonsLea: Lose 10 lbs; apply for at least 10 jobs; set a bed/wake-up time
Wifey: Lose 11 lbs to reach ONEderland
Ja23: Lose 8 lbs
LaurenA: Lose 8 lbs
Susiemartin: Lose 10 lbs
Glutio: Lose 10 lbs
Biju: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach 125-123 lbs
Jacque9999: Lose 4 lbs; lose inches
Squeeze: Lose 10 lbs
Babes315: Lose 5 lbs by June 11th; reach 175 lbs by the end of June
WormwoodDoll: Lose 10 lbs
Hattie22: Lose 7 lbs
Blondie32: Lose 10 lbs
Michelle0630: Lose 5+ lbs to reach the 140s
Plexi: Lose 10 lbs to reach 159 lbs
NewShinyMe: Stay OP 6 days a week; reach the 160s
Wistfulgirl: Lose 7 lbs
Nellonello: Lose 8 lbs; keep a Sensewear calorie deficit of 1000 calories per day
100percentME: Lose 9 lbs to reach 130 lbs
Dragonfly: Lose 10 lbs/4.5 kg
Fattopia: Become a Size 20
Lookingtobehealthy: Lose 8-10 lbs
Kswood87: Lose 8-10 lbs to reach at least 179 lbs
Leigh: To reach 211.6 (20 lbs down goal)-209 lbs (10 % goal)
AtlGirl: Stay OP; lose 11 lbs
Tummy_Girl: Lose 12 lbs
Tracy: Lose 10 lbs
Ladyfyre: Lose 12 lbs
Sheena41: Lose 3 lbs
Mizmizzy: Lose 12 lbs
SupaChix: Breawna: Lose 8 lbs
SupaChix: Jodi: Lose 6 lbs
HisSweetGypsyRose: Lose 8 lbs
Mtphotochick: Lose 10 lbs
Janis427: Lose 10 lbs
Dollypie: Lose 10 lbs
Odysseygurl: Lose 12 lbs
Lewisempire: Lose 10 lbs
Urockmom: Lose 6.5 lbs
Lowandfat: Maintain weight loss (?)
Ms_Perception: Reach 161 lbs
Abielle: Lose 10 lbs
Canadianangel: Wear size 14 pants
Couch: Lose 4.2 kg, (9.2 lb) to reach 99.9 kg (219.8 lb)
RubyJan: Stay on Atkins' induction
Bahecasmart: Lose 10 lbs
Gekster: Lose 10.7 lbs
Saramommy: Lose 8 lbs to reach 147 lbs
Velveteen: Reach 85 kg or less
Iaradajnos: Go to most successful calorie restriction of 1300; reach highest weight within "healthy" weight range on BMI chart by June 18
SuzyQ: Lose 5 lbs
Econ_nerd: Lose 10 lbs to reach 234.6 lbs
Dandk0204: Lose 20 lbs
Tamikazie: Lose 6 lbs
Naf1008: Reach the 160s

Last edited by Jacqui_D; 06-11-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:46 PM   #64  
ISO my perfect body

Height: 5'7.5"

Hey Delphi Wooohooo on the Hottie!!!! LOL!
Lewisempire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #65  

lewissssss we went from woohoo on the panties to woohoo on the hottie! lol, good one chicky! .

gatorgirl, that is great news. Your doing great with your plan and exercise! Thanks for sharing with us, keep up the awesome work .
Old 06-10-2009, 10:25 PM   #66  

Gekster, I don't remember what the greens taste like just the beets but glad you liked them! Maybe I will pick some up sometime too! I forgot all about those those. Have a good night and sleep well.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #67  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

All this talk about hotties made me want to share this!

glutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 02:04 AM   #68  
Metric Member

S/C/G: 140/120.3/90kg

Height: 163cm (5' 4")

Wow, this thread moves fast. Congrats to all those still on plan.

I managed to be caught by a cold last week, and have spent most of the week hanging out by the heater eating mandarins. Which means that I haven't exercised for over a week. Ack. I was more careful with my food though, and after stalling for most of the week, I'm now down to 101.8kg (224lb), down 2.3kg (5.1lb), with 1.9kg (4.2lb) to go. Yay! I'm over half way
Couch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 05:44 AM   #69  
There is no spoon!

S/C/G: 265/ticker/160

Height: 5/9

Good Morning Ladies

Couch
~ I do hope you get to feeling better soon and on the pound dropage. Way to go!

glutio ~ I'm assuming the DH? Thanks for sharing and I do hope you had a better day yesterday and here's to a great day today chicky!

FSA ~ Doesn't sound to awfully bad. At least the warmer weather is indeed right around the corner..eh? You mentioned swimming and I'm assuming the Ocean? or a pool? I hope your package got delivered yesterday by a hottie and that you had a great evening. Think I have to head out to the grocery store today as well, I'll cart race ya out to the parking lot?

LE ~ Hehe, that's right! on all the hotties across the globe! Did you have a groovy day yesterday? I sure do hope so!

Jacqui
~ I sure hope today is a better day for you than yesterday. I'm sending you a boat load of 's and 's!

gekster
~ Oh yeah, it was a great day for me yesterday to be day two of TOM. I really do hope today goes just as smoothly.

gator ~ You are doing so well, love your spirit!

...and to the rest of you ladies!

So yeah, down a full pound this morning, which I should have been yesterday, but with TOM, there is so much fluctuation with water retention and extra fluid, it's hard to tell what's what. Slowly but surely, I'm getting there. I now have 34 days until the ol' birthday and 11 pounds to get me to the coveted Onederland. Dang it's getting so close. My clothes are loose, I'm looking all good and stuff and feeling great. But slow and steady wins the race. Man, the way things are going, I should be at goal this year. That would be awesome. It will be great to be sitting at goal come New Year's and to make a resolution that involves maintenance as opposed to losing weight. Sheesh, that'll be a first for me. I am almost back to my weight I was last summer. I was around 190 last summer, so just getting back to that point will be a goal in itself. This time however, I'm gonna keep on cruising.

At any rate, here's to another great day full of plenty of laughs. You ladies have a most spectacular day, drink plenty of water and remember to smile!

Last edited by Delphi; 06-11-2009 at 05:46 AM.
Delphi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #70  

Height: 5' 8" on a good day

Morning Ladies

Delphi -
We have birthdays close - I'm July 18th

Vent Time

The ol' spring scale has hardly budge this morning. Looks like almost 239.

Sometimes I get discourage covering the same old ground. I've been losing & gaining the same 25 - 30 lbs for about 5 years.
I'll be glad to be in new weight "territory" but I don't much expect to see that until the end of summer.
For now I don't look too far into the future & I'm plugging away " "One Day At A Time".

My short term goal is 200. My long term goal is 150, but I'd be happy to maintain 170 -165 for the rest of my life.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
susiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #71  
Goodbye Fat!

Hi Ladies! Work has been crazy and so busy! I am going to my inlaws this weekend so my goal is not to eat all the crazy sweets and food my mother-in-law cooks...control...control...control!
dollypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 259/ticker/140

Height: 5'5"

Ooooh Glutio's got a hottie all of her very own! There's nothing sexier than a gotee if ya ask me! Mmm-yummy! Hubby's been threatedn with divorce if he even thinks about shaving his off!

Well girls, I only have a sec and wanted to say good morning and stuff. I'll be back later for personals.

So, Good Morning Ladies!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic day!! Keep focused, stay OP, get your exercise in and of course...

Drink Your Water!

Okay, girls, I'll be back later--don't get too chatty on me, I want to be able to catch up!
iDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #73  
On a Mission

S/C/G: 286/275.8/185

Height: 5'6

Yay! I'm back down to 277.5!!
glutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #74  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

Today's my WI day and I am down 12 pounds this week. I just love first weeks lol.

I think I will change my goal from 15 to 20, so that means I have 8 pounds left to lose

Good luck everyone!
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #75  
Sensewear and WW

S/C/G: 230/195.2/164

Height: 5'9"

Sounds like everyone is doing well. I had an awesome day yesterday! I ended up with a 1400 calorie deficit and and 13800 steps. It's TOM so I am not going to step on the scale for a couple of days (need lots of will power for this).
nellonello is offline   Reply With Quote