Old 05-07-2009, 11:28 AM   #31  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning ladies. Is it Thursday already. I am around, still hanging in there and doing most of my WEED. I promised Nixie I would get in here and post yesterday but then I got called into work. But I am here I still haven't made it to the gym. I swear if it isn't one thing it is another. The stomach virus that hit us while we were in Disneyland struck back with a vengance. EWW! Mak has been to the doctor twice in two weeks with headaches (ya she's five I know). Then this dang roof thing is driving me nuts. We finally get everything ready then More rain and wind. The contracters need a few days of nice weather. ERRRRRRRRR. Todays reason: Tommy's sick, nothing too terrible but the daycare room wont let him come in if he coughs just once. I do understand, but still.

But on the good front, Damage from not working out is minimal, I can finally get back to costco to restock my salad/fruit/ everything that I know works for weight loss now that my wallet has recovered from fixing the fridge. Once I start eating cleaner I know I will get my motivation to get back to the gym.

Oh yea, Welcome back Suz!! I have been wondering about you lately.

Michelle I am glad you checked in.

Last edited by jcatron243; 05-07-2009 at 11:28 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #32  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

Height: 5'6"

Jeni!! Yeah, it's been kind of a crazy ride, but I'm mostly hanging in there! You look GREAT!!! Keep up the fantastic work!

We've had our share of rain here, too... been raining for over a week, and we're not expected to see any sunshine until Sunday. I think it's starting to affect everyone's moods in the office - everyone's grousing at each other.

Can't wait to get outta here and get to the gym for my "me time..."
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #33  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...just a quick post (nix, here i am again) ...about to go swim...here we go!

catch up more later, hope you're all having a good day!
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #34  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Quick stop for me too.

E32 Sooo proud woman! Posting every day this week!!!!

FAB ~ Hope your head is on the mend. My last migraine landed me in the hospital. Dance it off girlie! Like nobody is watching!!!!

Jcat - You rock. Just plowing through whatever life throws at you. I hope your babies feel better soon. I hope your new roof has supernatural powers and never ever fails again. So glad to see ya post!

Mtiggie ~ where's my tush chewing?

Rowdy ~ read your intro. I have had some crazy crap in my life, but you win. Glad you're here, and strong and holding your head high.

Okay.. I am on the count down to VACATION. I finish a 100 page bid document I had to put together. Now have to work on some capital cost assessment stuff... then off to Havasu... Come on Friday!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 06:15 PM   #35  
Calorie Counter

I am back from costco and all ready feel the motivation. Of course I can't get in a good cardio workout until Tuesday, but I am going to hop on my ab lounge and do some other strength training stuff.

Gonna go, kids are occupied.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:50 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Today sucks. Just a crappy day all around. Ate well. Tried to exercise but nothing worked out. I am extremenly irritated with everything today. PMS and men...urg

Too out of sorts for personals but needed to check in.

Anyone remember the song "I Am Woman, Here Me Roar"? That's me for sure today. Cheers!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 09:43 PM   #37  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I did 3 miles with my friend today. I am feeling rather Jillian by the way. I am so happy for her progress. She is really pushing herself and I am right there by her side to keep her going. Our 5k is on June 13th. Gotta train hard for this.

Nix- Kelly (my friend) can't work out tomorrow, or monday with me. I told her, and her hubbie, she must get one run in this weekend. Now as for you my dear. I realize you will be on a vacation, but don't you dare just sit around on your duff. At least go for some nice long walks. Talk that boyfriend into a romantic moonlit walk, or 2.

MM- Keep on runnin'.

Jeni- Sorry to hear life has thrown you more curve balls. You hang in there.

Grazer- Tomorrow is a new day. It will be better.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:34 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

Good morning Everyone. Today starts my work week (Yes already) so the great news is I will be getting in all the right calories with no temptation. I got in my little workout yesterday, it felt good to do something.

Wow, Mindy you are doing awsome arent you.

Grazer, Hang in there, I HATE PMS!

Nixie, Have fun on vacation!

Suz, sorry to here about all the crummy stuff going on with you. I am glad you came back (and found us too).

hi E32 and everyone else.

OK gotta run.

W 64 oz
E extra laps! a quick set of abs/strength/stretching
E I am going to start out at 1400 cals
D I can get back on the right track!!!
Old 05-08-2009, 06:26 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Kris, Have a great time, see ya when ya get back!

Jeni, sorry everyone has been sick, you've been missed.

Suz, sounds like it's been awful, glad you are back! Looking forward to getting to know you.

NMichelle, Not sure if you are reading or not, sounds like you are.

E- Do you swim at the gym?

Mindy, I went running with a group of ladies last night, so much more fun with someone to talk to.

Grazer, some days just suck, here's to a better Friday!!

W 100
E Crunching, walking and maybe something else..
E POP
D Keep on keeping on!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:14 AM   #40  
Suz

S/C/G: 175/128/120

MMavis - I love the quote in your signature line...

Good morning, girls! I started out great yesterday, but it spiraled downward. I missed my workout because I had to go home and let the dog out - my ex-husband (whom I still share the house with - ugh) decided to call me AS I WAS ON MY WAY TO THE GYM and tell me that he was "working late" (isn't it cute how he still lies, even though we're divorced!) and that I needed to go home and let the dog out, give him his meds, etc. So I had to rearrange my ENTIRE night to take care of the dog... which he's insisting on keeping after I move out (probably to hurt me). I swear, he has always gotten his kicks out of sabotaging my plans, my dieting efforts...

Sorry, didn't want this to turn into a rant session... but it's just been so freakin' hard. In two weeks, I will be moving into my cute little new house - away from the abuse and the hurt and DONE with him forever!!! I'm excited to work on ME again - not just to look good and be healthy, but to feel like a human being with worth.

But this isn't all about Suz, so enough of that!

How's everyone doing this morning??

Jeni, I know what you mean about heading back to work being good for your diet. It's so much easier to stick to the plan when it's part of your daily routine. That's something we can all learn from: creating a routine and sticking to it. The less variables there are, the less chances there are to stray from good choices!

Grazer, I'm right there with you with the PMS. I am woman, hear me roar, indeed!

Mtiger, I'm jealous - I want to do a 5k. I was doing C25k last year and got injured right before my race (stress fractures)... and then the stuff hit the fan... but I plan to get back to it this year. Good luck with your 5k - don't push too hard before your race!

Nix, don't know if you'll see this, but have a WONDERFUL vacation!!

FAB, hope you're feeling better. Migraines are the worst - I'm out-of-sorts for DAYS after I have one. It's like recovering from a hangover, but worse. Hang in there!

JasonsLea... helloooo? Are you among us?

I'm sorry if I've missed anybody... probably have... my, how this group has grown.

Daily dose of WEED:

W: 62 oz.
E: 1300 calories, accounted-for, written-down, no excuses!
E: No time for working out today - I have a show tonight, and two more tomorrow... maybe will try to go tomorrow morning?
D: In two weeks, I will be UNSTOPPABLE!

Have a FANTASTIC Friday, everyone!!
RowdyBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:55 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

JCat- Hope the sickies are all gone.

MTig- 3 miles? I did the C25K and then stopped once I completed it. I really enjoyed the after high

MM- You found a group to run with? That rocks!

Rowdy- 2 more weeks...2 more weeks.

I lost just over #1 this week. Feels great to get recommitted or whatever you call it. Still focusing on eating what I want but in moderation and exercising. So far so good
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 04:53 PM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

girls!

Sorry I've been MIA, I've been so tired lately, I don't want to get on the computer. I need to get a fan, the white noise helps me sleep. I maintained from last week, thank god. Pullo gave me a mini heart attack yesterday, if he keeps doing crap like this, I might have to give him up. I don't want to think about it.

Suz ~ Just wanted to let you know that I'm giving your ex a mental shanking!

At work, will be back later on tonight.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:11 PM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Grazer - I found some women to run with on Thursdays!! I hope to talk a couple into running another day or two a week but one day to have company is awesome!!

Rowdy, thanks, I found that somewhere on here one day, not mine but I love it, says it all.

JL, good luck w Pullo, if it isn't working, maybe it's not the right time in your life for a dog...
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:06 PM   #44  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Hey Family

I got my WII FIT yesterday. I must say it is AWESOME....It kicked my butt....and I laughed when at first my wii character was all cute and skinny and then I stood on the platform that does our body test....my wii character ballooned up...I laughed so hard.....A wii with personality...lmao...anyhow I have me and my daughter on this wii fit program. She thought oh this is a piece of cake. After the first start...she was huffin and puffin like me...the hoola hoop one is fun...it makes me laugh...I am so glad that I dont have an audience because I would be a bright red tomato...hahahah..

I hope everything is well with everyone...and no matter how many steps we take backwards...just remember to keep moving forward.......... HUGZ

Cheers~
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 08:12 PM   #45  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hi everyone...crazy end of the week for me here...glad to see you guys are trucking along too. i'm feeling pretty good. i've been on plan all week! yay!

nix...have a great vacation! thanks for helping me get here everyday!

jeni! we missed you--hope everyone is well again--take care!

jaya--have fun with the wii fit, i'm still jealous

mm, yep i swim at the gym...i'm lucky because my part time job is on campus so i get to use the rec center (super nice!) when it gets warm i like to swim in the river instead-ha!

suz, 2 weeks then you'll be there--hang in there! glad you're here

shari, glad you're back!

grazer, congrats on the -1!

mindy, glad that you're motivating your friend--that's got to be good for both of you

today i got a great swim in, longer than normal and now i'm so tired! good tired though...

so even though today's almost over, here's my weed

W 64
E 1+hr swimming
E portions!
D keeping at it....

Last edited by e32; 05-08-2009 at 08:13 PM.
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote