Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 AM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Mindy you are doing so awsome! I am so proud of you.

I woke up today with an enourmous migrane/sinus thing EWWWWW. I am hoping that it goes away so I can workout today. Tommy is begging to go somewhere. I will get him to busy town today. My sister is visiting from Phoenix. So I will go and visit her today.

W 80 oz
E45 minutes
E 1300 cals
D laundry, dishes, the norm.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #17  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Evening Ladies!

I am happy to report the scale moving downward even in these pre TOM days. Have been committed to good eating this week and its working. Must admit I cant WAIT to start the next challenge. I'm gonna blaze through it! I found that my dog is a heatlh nut. Loves steamed broccoli and would rather munch a carrot than a dog biscuit. She eats tomatoes too. And fiberglass... but thats another story :0)

Jen - sending you anti migraine vibes. I don't envy you, and hope you are feeling better soon. How was your outing with Tommy? and your sister (is she logical about her life yet?)

Jlea - sooo excited to hear YOU so excited. I rooting for you! Sounds like things are falling into place! You've been blessed!

MMavis - Mmmmm Jalepeno bread...... I just had jalepenos on my tacos.... I love me some jalepenos. And I totally get the book on boat thing too. There are occasional days that I just wanna chill. I usually spend a very relaxing 1/2 day of that in the house, after fishing.

Mtiggie- 191... you go girl!!!! So proud... really proud. Goes to show what persistance will produce huh! BTW, if you want excitement while boating, there's always tubing... another Havasu adventure when we take the kids! Its CRAZY!!!!

Thin - I agree... you will find your niche in this gettin healthy thing. I ALWAYS fall back on the eating plan for 6 Week Body Makeover for my body type. It has consistantly provided change on the scale. I do find that I need a more rigorous work out than they suggest though. Just keep tweeking and hold on to the pieces of one program that work and combo them with pieces of another. This is our Weeders year. I can feel it!

Where's Clykk? Holy T? all the others? I'll be back tomorrow. Hope to see some more action then!!!! Luv ya ladies!

Last edited by Nixmom; 04-09-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:00 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Good Morning, last pre-vacay post!! We leave today. Weather looks decent, 60's and 70's. It's been in the 30's here, so sounds fine to me!!

MT- we are going to Myrtle Beach SC, that has been our Spring Break vacation spot of choice with the kids for years. OS cannot go, he has to stay at college , but YS & his GF are with us . She has been with him for a couple years, so we are used to her and she to us too. (And yes, we still have snow too and was spitting more yesterday, sick, sick, sick of that!!)

Nixmom- I am looking forward to rocking the next challenge too. A fiberglass eating dog, tell me she didn't eat a hole in the boat?

Jeni- hope you are all better!

Thin- Hope you are all settled in to your new place when I get back!!

I'll join the shout out to the missing weeders, Clykk, E32 Lumi, AUD, HolyT, where are you!!!!

Here we go!! Also, I weighed 148 exactly this am, weighed 147.2 earlier in the week, so I want to come home at something in the 146 or below range. Will make mostly good choices!!

W 100
E Crunches and packing the vehicle!!
E OP, no junk in the trunk this week, have quite enough, thanks!!
D Relax, don't stress.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:18 AM   #19  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Good morning ladies! I have that bear of a schedule starting TONIGHT so I'm pretty sure it'll be awhile before I'm around. But I will make it a point to pop in sometime Sunday to weigh out and post the invite for the fourth of july challenge...freedom from fat? You all are better at these clever names than I am, which is funny because I think WOW has been around for about two or three years now. What did we call it last year? lol

I saw a glimpse of 254 this morning but kinda shrugged it off, since it was 258yesterday, isn't that weird? We ate out last night, at a real German place. I got an American type meal (some kind of a steak sandwich) but really only ate half. And a Bud Light. LOL

Oh I just read all of your blog, Kris, I loved reading it! You're gorgeous by the way! So your SO, <this is a silly question> is his name Boblian or is the 'lian an affectionate nickname? I grew up a fishin girl, but married a total city boy so I don't think I've been fishing more than 5 times as an adult. Not to mention you need to get a fishing license and that doesn't make sense for me if I'm not gonna use it. In fact, I went through a period before the kids were born where I went by myself one summer, off the dock at a really nearby lake. But dock fishing isn't "real" fishin. lol. plus I'm not a total girly girl but I don't like touching the fish! I can bait my own hook but I hate to touch the fish!!!! Especially catfish creep me out. I've always been a bobber kind of girl too, no fishing off the bottom for me. I like watching the bobber.

Talk to you all soon. Dentist appt today. xox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Girls, 191 even this morning. I am so close. I am going to kick it's butt these next few days and I WILL see the 180's by Easter. I have been in the 190's for months, so I am geeked.

Kris- Do you have a Marley on your hands? Glad to see you committed. You can do this. Come on.

MM- Have a great time on vacay. I am sitting around all of my spring break because i have nobody to go any where with. Those darn colleges. Why can't they have break when I do. Both my kids have classes.

Jeni- Have a good visit with sis.

Michelle- Good luck to you on that crazy schedule. Don't know how you do it. I fully expect you to report in for the new challenge under 255. Okay??? Don't argue, just do it.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 10:55 AM   #21  
Calorie Counter

morning ladies. most of the day yesterday was spent in bed. Head started to feel better around 3 yesterday. Wanted to do an afternoon run at the Y but my kids started acting up. So We will see about today.

Oh, my sister. The best I can say is she is moving back sometime next month. We will see what she does then. Her boyfriend will not be moving back, so that will be a good thing.

I need to run and buy some easter things today, not a lot of candy but some things.

I have my water back to where I want it so now I need to work on my commitment to food and exercise, which has SLACKED big time since coming back from Disneyland. So I am going to start at 1500 cals. I wont lose anything, but I need to commit.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 01:23 AM   #22  
The Sky is the Limit!

Hi Girls!

Late post for me. Let me apologize in advance for any misspelled words (was that just one?) and bad grammar. TOM showed up a day early. My son who was supposed to be here Friday night showed up a day early because he got paid a day early. My boss wants my budget narrative revamps a day early. What's up with a day early? What ever happened to the joy of being a day late? ESPECIALLY since is goes so nicely with the "dollar short" economy scenario. Oh, well...

In other news, my dog also loves apples, and tennis balls. MMavis - she technically did eat a hole FROM the boat. My boyfriend (Who, Nchellie, is really Jeff, but he turns into psycho trainer screamer guy when TBL is on so I named him Boblian - half Bob- half Jillian n- affectionately of course ) anywho, he has a project boat he is working on and he cut a piece out of the inside of the boat, threw it on the ground and the next time he looked up, the dog was eating it. She wasn't feeling real well this morning but is fine now.

JCat - Hope you get your run in tomorrow. Glad your head subsided. I hate those darn things, but almost freak out about taking my prescriptions for them more. So I usually suffer through too. I'll be ur 1500 calorie buddy. I'm on the same train! Also glad to hear your sis is moving back, SANS boyfriend.

Mtig - Push girly! You are on the cusp. This is your moment, your month, your victory. What ever you are doing, write it down and send it to me. You are a teacher in SOOO many ways!

MMavis - I am counting on you to get me motivated to crunch my way to July 4th. I'm gonna need a mini challenge a week. Something. I think starting with a set number of MMunches will help. I bought Jeff and I both heart, calorie, ped moniters at Walmart today. From the Easter Bunny. Hope I get use it to keep me in fat burning range until I weigh 150!

Okay.. .I want to keep on with Personals, but my eyes are involunatarily slamming shut. Hello to everyone, and I'll catch ya manana.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:27 AM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

OMG, seriously!?!?

I got my second WAH job offer and I had to turn this one down for the same reasons I had to turn down the first one: the hours ran into my hours at the VA.

Here's the kicker: this job would have paid $650 after training!

WTF?! Since I'm moving in with Nessa, I could have actually spent some of that money on things I want, instead of bills! Like decorations for my new room, a mountain bike, new jeans, sneakers, a bra, bath stuff....the list goes on and on. *sigh* It's been literally years since I had money just for whatever.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:12 AM   #24  
mtiger

Wink

Holy crap!!! I am so close. 190.2. I still have 2 days before Easter. I am really close to my Easter goal. Maybe I can make it. At the very least I want to be in the 180's. Another victory for me yesterday. I ran 2.2 miles straight, no walking. That is the furthest I have gone and did it in 26 min. I realize I won't win any races with that tme, but it is good for me.

Nix- Here's my coaching. Ready?? Stick to that 15oo caloreis a day. Don't blow it, at least not more than once a week. Work out. Everyday. Did you hear me? Everyday!!! Okay, maybe skip one day a week. Set some personal goals. Like my new one is run 3.1 (5k) nonstop. I push myself just a little further each time. Like .1 or something. Last but not least, just think of my face screaming at you to move your butt. That should help.

Jeni- Did you "run" to the store. Come on. I'm doing it, I know you can kick my butt.

Shari- That is too bad about the jobs. What is WAH? Is it better than the VA?
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #25  
The Sky is the Limit!

fingers crossed for you MINDY!

Shari - Here's to moving day! I saw on the other thread that Nessa was having a garage sale. Cleaning out some room for you???

Hope everyone else is having a great Saturday. I am lazy today but have a family dinner to go to. House if full of kids (4 this weekend) and its less than quiet .

Gonna see if I cant stay on plan. Talk to you girls later.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:06 PM   #26  
mtiger

Wink

Well I went up a bit today instead of down. Well i worked my tail off today outside and I won't bore you with details. Let's just say it was a sh**ty job. Horse, chicken, you name it, I was in it. then I took the big mutt for a walk. He is out of shape. I almost had to drag his butt home. Good thing I didn't have to carry his 85 pound butt home.

Hopefully tomorrow will be my day.

Happy Easter everyone.
Old 04-12-2009, 11:09 AM   #27  
mtiger

Wink

Well I got a nice Easter gift this morning. 189.4. YAY!!! Just had to pop in report that. I was 1 pound away from my goal. Not too shabby.
Old 04-12-2009, 01:58 PM   #28  
mtiger

Wink

Just stopping back in to report I finished my 5K in 43 min. I ran the whole thing. I have never done that before. Today is a great day!!
Old 04-12-2009, 05:21 PM   #29  
The Sky is the Limit!

Talking Celebrate Good Times Come On!!!!

ITS MINDY'S CELEBRATION.....:carr ot:

SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION!

So I am SOOOO ready to start anew tomorrow! Have we decided on a name?

Can I throw out my suggestions?

W.O.W. Declaration of THINdependance Challenge.

W.O.W. Fat Freedom 4th of July Challenge

I guess that's all I've got for now. My creative juices dried up quickly. Anywho... lets kick some butt either way Ladies!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 09:58 PM   #30  
e32

S/C/G: 169/157/135

Height: 5'3"

hey everyone...i've been keeping up reading...i'm definitely in for your next challenge--hopefully going to be more 'present' than i have been the last couple weeks. i miss your motivation!

i've been stuck at 158. stuck. but it's okay...i'm working out, eating right, getting my water in. i could give lots of excuses but really, that wouldn't help. all i have is tomorrow and the decisions i make then.

looking forward to catching up with everyone in the next thread.

happy easter!
e32 is offline   Reply With Quote