3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Spring Season-Long (three months til bathing suits!) Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/167428-spring-season-long-three-months-til-bathing-suits-challenge.html)

mrsaugie 03-31-2009 09:06 PM

well i feel like i am getting now where fast. the last couple of days have been days of little or no ambition. so i am going to try---no i am going to get up early and exercise before work. i have done that in the past and all day i feel better. i have more energry, and i am usually in a better mood. i still would like to do some at night as well just for that little energry boost in the afternoon and evening to get some stuff done around the house. i will keep you all up dated on the progress on that.

srmb60 04-01-2009 05:21 AM

Weight loss is a game of perserverance and decimal points ... not for the faint of heart or April Fools!

Morning!

Today, I challenge you to step away from one untimely food stuff. If it's not time to eat, or you didn't plan that snack ... just step away!

wannabeskinnyagain 04-01-2009 08:39 AM

I gotta tell you ladies I am feeling better today. I've been faithfully doing my workouts and trying hard (not very successfully) to eat better or even less. But I stepped on the scale this morning....drumroll please....I've lost 5lbs! In a week! WHAT!? I totally didn't expect this. My ticker isn't right though b/c right after I made it I got TOM and swelled up to 186.8 Right now I am 180.6! Wow I guess thats more than 5lbs its 6.2! How is this possible I've had such a bad week so far. I don't count calories or anything but I've ate tons of extra junk.

I hope everyone else is doing well too!

booskibabe 04-01-2009 12:22 PM

wannabe :congrat: That is an incredible loss!
Susan I wish I would've read your challenge before I had breakfast.... I had the rest of an apple coffee cake. :o I pledge to eat well for the rest of the day, how's that?
My scale has finally recovered from the sodium fest that was my pizza night and I'm back down to what I was.... hopefully this means I'll end up w/ a nice loss this week.:carrot:

CakeBatter 04-01-2009 03:47 PM

Susan I wish I would have read that post before I havd tiny laffy taffy.

Msaugie I used to work out before work but I hate trying to get dressed in the gym. In the end the gym won and I go in the afternoon. I jsut like it because it is such an energy boost

Wannabe I generally only ask questions if there is a gain...hehe As far as I am concerned there is no rhyme or reason to WL. You just do what you are supposed to and eventually it will find its way off!

kelly315 04-01-2009 05:34 PM

Everyday is April fools day with my scale.... step on it once, and I've lost 3 pounds in one day. Step on it 30 seconds later, and I swear I can hear it laughing.

Slowly but surely making my way to ONEderland, I'm hoping to lose 8 pounds this month (but more realistically, maybe 6-7).

srmb60 04-01-2009 08:47 PM

If you miss a challenge ... just do it the next day.

And I double dog dare ya to do some abs.

zoochick777 04-01-2009 10:15 PM

I definitely don't get to check in here as much as I'd like to. I've been busy with school and then my allergies have been horrible that past few days to the point where it's hard to function because I'm just so tired. I haven't even exercised in 2 days, but I still had a loss at WI this morning. I'm at 172.4, only .4 from having lost a total of 10 lbs! Have a great week everyone.

WormwoodDoll 04-01-2009 10:30 PM

Today was a good start to April. Ate OP while being away from home, stayed binge-free, and did some walking [even though it was while shopping].

Tomorrow is day two away from home and I plan to keep it OP as well. I won't be weighing until Sunday to correspond with my biggest loser challenge and to make sure TOM is long gone. I'm hoping for something decent!

I've been struggling with my calories. I did the March Fitness Challenge in the 20-somethings portion of the forum and noticed my losses were more @ 1600-1800 and lately I've been under 1500 with the exception of some days. I only lost 1.1lbs my last weigh in week. Maybe my body is just adjusting. But I am going to start eating less empty calories and try to get more fruits and vegetables. Small steps.

CakeBatter 04-02-2009 10:48 AM

Alright Ladies! IT is a new day. So lets get our butts moving! I have a great feeling about the day. Oh and after WI at WW my mom, sister, WW buddy and I all go out for sushi! Yummy!

prepping 04-02-2009 12:33 PM

Going to my first gym class today! Giving yoga a try to get me that bikini body!

CakeBatter 04-02-2009 12:55 PM

Please tell me how yoga was. There is a studio up the road from me and I want to go. I am hoping it will maake me more limber and just a good stretching.

WormwoodDoll 04-02-2009 03:49 PM

Today started off well. DF and I went to Wegmans to get some salad mix and fruits. We ate our their food court. We each got our own 12oz cup of soup and split the whole wheat chicken caesar wrap (only 290 cals for the whole thing!). We're going out to eat tonight with the family and I have about 800 calories to spare. We're going to an italian restaurant and from what my calorie king book tells me - vegetable primavera averages around 600/700 calories. So I think I'm going to get that, eat half with a salad.

While shopping I realized how much I miss being able to go to a store and just pick out foods for that day/week. Since we live in the city and the prices are so expensive, we only really shop once a month (minus milk stuff). I believe that's why my fruit/vegetable intake isn't as good as I hoped. But we're moving back to the suburbs in August and I think it'll be good for my weight loss. I'll have access to everything (fresh fruits, vegetables, and different meats). I won't have to meal plan for a whole month.

booskibabe 04-02-2009 04:31 PM

I stayed at 168 for 2 days in a row. Usually I'll hit 168 and bounce back to 169 the next day, so hopefully this means I will finally hit 167.

Preppingbride - Do you have to be coordinated to do yoga? I would loove to get some more flexibility/core strength, but I am the most UNcoordinated person ever.

Wormwooddoll - Congrats on planning ahead! That's half the battle. :carrot:

srmb60 04-02-2009 07:08 PM

Booski ... that's how I go. I hover, wobble, then drop. Do you have a graph somewhere so that you can see the downward trend when you begin to doubt your progress?

I'm having such a good week. I even remembered to take my vitamins every day so far!