3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Spring Season-Long (three months til bathing suits!) Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/167428-spring-season-long-three-months-til-bathing-suits-challenge.html)

mrsaugie 03-29-2009 09:02 AM

well i am still at 179 this morning. oh well that was last week and now on to this week the past is the past and now time to move on. will be back later in the day time to get the day started.

CakeBatter 03-29-2009 11:56 AM

Susan - I suppose that counts maybe...lol

Fenderella/julio - welcome

mrsaugie- aaah yes just imagine

Yes well I just had my breakfast and well am still hungry ....go figure. Maybe I should have a piece of fruit. i got on the scale at the gym yesterday and looks like I am down about a pound and a half. We will see if it sticks on Thursday.:carrot:

sjdphc 03-29-2009 12:32 PM

Good morning! May I join?

My goals:
to weigh 150 lbs again (I'm 5'9", and I think I looked good at this weight)
to get a "mono-kini" (the one-piece bathing suit with the sides cut out!)

My motivation:
going on a REAL vacation this year
10 year high school reunion coming up

I'm not sure how much I weigh now. I don't want to rely on the scale because I get super bummed out if the numbers don't move when I think they should! Right now, I'm relying on clothes. I'll know that I've been doing something right when my size 12s are no longer skin tight! Hoping to get back into my 10s comfortably. 3 months isn't a long time, really, considering how this year is flying by!

I'm so excited for the summer!

srmb60 03-29-2009 01:30 PM

It poured rain so I had to drive to church but I had to speak so I probably quivered off a few calories.

Have a good afternoon everyone!

CakeBatter 03-29-2009 03:34 PM

I uber stoked because after my workout today I weighed myself (which is starting to become a habit) and I believe I am down about 2 pounds. WooHOo won't know the exact number until Thursday but I have HIGH hopes and I have POP all week!!!!! Have a great day ladies!!!

wannabeskinnyagain 03-30-2009 08:39 AM

Good morning ladies! So I didn't stay exactly OP this weekend, but I didn't over-indulge in anything. I did do the 30DS both days and I'm starting the
c25k plan tonight (hopefully I can handle it). I haven't weighed myself becuase I find I become obsessive about the scale (I have OCD). I try to weigh every couple days and I know I may put weight on from the shred (muscle gain).

Wifey 03-30-2009 08:47 AM

I hear ya wannabeskinnyagain! I didn't exactly stay OP this weekend either. I went to see 2 movies this weekend and ate some popcorn during the first one. I found I was really snacky this weekend and that's not a good thing!

DH and I are going out for dinner tonight with a friend of mine and I already know what I'm having...chicken salad! :)

I'm also looking forward to taking my puppy out for a long walk tonight, as long as it isn't raining too hard when I get home from work! *fingers crossed*

srmb60 03-30-2009 08:56 AM

I had the same snacky problem as Wifey. So I'm not real happy with my weight this morning. But it's not unusual for a Monday and tends to swoosh off the first few days of the week.

A decent workout would help too, I think.

CakeBatter 03-30-2009 09:28 AM

I actually managed to be POP execpt the chicken I stole from BF and I worked the whole weekend. I hope I do good this week at WI. I am praying for at least 2 pounds. Well I am not only praying but also working for it.

When I get snaky, I try and eat tons of celery or carrots. They give me the crunch. Sometimes I use a couple wedges of laughing cow on some celery and that holds it at bay unitl mealtime!

econ nerd 03-30-2009 09:44 AM

I had an overindulgent weekend and am up this morning... But I am on track for the morning. I hit the gym already - walked a half mile on the track to warm up, did 20 minnutes on the elliptical (until my legs felt like rubber) and then did another half mile walk to cool down. I just had a chese string for a snack. My menu is good for the day and as long as I stick to it I'll do well for calories today. I imagine I will lose fairly quickly in the first few days (salt and water loss and excess fromt eh past few days...)

SW: 252.2
CW: 255.6 :o
GW: 222.2

econ nerd 03-30-2009 09:46 AM

Quick question: What does POP stand for?? :?: P on plan?? Can't imagine what is stands for (but it is probably very obvious

CakeBatter 03-30-2009 09:54 AM

Perfectly On Plan/Program

econ nerd 03-30-2009 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CakeBatter (Post 2676397)
Perfectly On Plan/Program

Thank you! :hug:

CakeBatter 03-30-2009 10:11 AM

NP lady

WormwoodDoll 03-30-2009 10:29 AM

Hello ladiiies. Sorry I've been rather busy to actually post. I've been popping in and reading this.

I am lingering around 211 thanks to TOM. I'm hoping for a decent lost after he goes. DF and I are starting the 100 pushup & 200 sit-up challenge together. I'll be throwing in the 30 day shred and of course visits to the gym.

econ nerd - We all have those slip ups. I ate 2250 calories yesterday. I ate a chocolate chip muffin and had NO idea it'd be 700 calories. We live and learn and we get back up. :)

wannabeskinnyagain - I weigh daily. It keeps me sane. I like seeing how my body flucuates. But I use to be so obsessive/impulsive about it. It took some time to get over those hard feelings from it.

Welcome sjdphc!