Old 03-03-2009, 08:41 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Got my exercise in this a.m. I have to say that is the sanest part of my day. Ate well all day and now I'm in wind down mode

Clykk- I;m still with you in the a.m. With reference to the kids- I was talikng about myself. I have two toddlers. Wish I could get those quote things to work.

JCat- You are doing great. My goal is to run 5k.

Mtig- How's the new DVD?

e32- WTG on the loss

Holy- men. Need I say more?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:46 PM   #17  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi All.

Mindy - it was me. You had the other 1/2 of my monster veggie burritto that was totally of plan last night. AND you ate 1/2 of an ice cream sandwich today. It will come off, I promise. I just worked the ice cream off and bout 50 calories of the 1000 calorie burrito. My apologies. WE will do better tomorrow. I have faith the scale will follow suit.

e32- I really probably should use measuring more as a way to see whats happening. Maybe I will get BF to help me tonight during normal lay around in bed time

Clykky ~I dont watch the Bachelor but ALL the other girls (and some guys) at work were raving dramatically about it. Sounds like it may have driven millions of viewers to the fridge simply due to drama. Great job on the rest of the day... and the week.. if ya know what I'm saying!

Jcat - All I have to say is Its a small world after all.
Grazie ~ you just keep hanging in there girlie. I gotta get back to morning work outs. They seem much more rewarding. Night time on the treadmill with the smell of dinner looming and Judge Judy on full blast in the back ground is not quite as exhilerating.

Holy - I second Grazer's relpy

Thin ~ hows that progress baby? Im sure you are going to do FANTASTIC.

Well... glad you girls enjoyed the random thoughts on the last post. Its been that kind of week. I have a girls trip to Laughlin this weekend. Looking forward to relaxing. Really DREADING being surrounded by smokers. Not because they bother me... but because I'm afraid I'm gonna WANT one. I mean REALLY REALLY want one. Hopefully I will come home clean.... and RICH. I am Irish (good luck) and Russian (me likey the drinkie). Ha.... getting silly... gonna go shower, eat, and count my money!

Have a great night all!

Last edited by Nixmom; 03-03-2009 at 08:52 PM. Reason: hit submit too soon :)
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hello lovely ladies!! Week 3 already??? Where did week one and two go?? Okay...i'm going to make this breif and will be back soon to get in some personals. Let me just say this now. I have been slacking soooo much this past month. I was going to get back at it on the first day of the new month and here it is day 3 of the new month. Well...that's okay...just as long as i get up and get started. So, that's what i'm going to do. I woke up this morning feeling good for the first time in at least a month and so now i am going to make use of it. I am getting my workout clothes on and head to my excersize room. Turn on the tv and get (hopefully 30 minutes in) on the elliptical. I am going to watch what i eat and make sure to get plenty of water in today. Today is the start of me getting back on track with excersize and eating. I had my egg whites and low calorie wheat bread for breakfast and am ready to turn over a new leaf. I got alot to do today and there is no time like the present to get started.

So...WEED for Today:
W- 64 ounces
E- about 1300-1400 ( to start off with)
E- 30 minutes on elliptical
D- getting back on the wagon and not hateing myself for falling off. It's a new day!!!

I did it!!!! I did 30 minutes on the elliptical. And, i think before i head to the school to pick up the kids, i will stop by the park and get another mile in on the track. Maybe two miles if i get there early enough. I got me some new tunes on my new ipod shuffle and am ready to start making some changes in my daily routine to start losing this 20 pounds i put on.

I have also already had 3 tall glasses of water, so that is a first for me in a long time too. I'm feeling good about this.

HT....all i can say is that at least your hubby did remember and brought you some flowers home. I know how disappointed you were about not going out to dinner. That sucks that he just doesn't get it and how hard you are working to make this marriage work. I'm sorry.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 03-04-2009 at 10:26 AM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #19  

Nix- How long has it been since you quit? It's been about 4 years for me. I went through the same thing. Now when I think about having a cigarette I start to feel sick. You'll do it! And come back rich!!!!

Lumi- You'll get back on track. I've been struggling with ya. This week I'm back working out; next week who knows?

I did a pilates workout this a.m. I didn't eat bad today; but is seems like I ate a lot. I'm feeling ""carbish" because TOM is right around the corner.

Okay, I just did something freaky with the computer and now my fonts are wonky. Must be my cue to sign off!
Old 03-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #20  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Crazy night. have a million things to do and no time. Weight is riding the roller coaster path and TOM, the SOB, is standing me up. I need him to get done with his business here so this girl can lose some more poundage. He is now 2 days late. WTH???

Nix- I just ate half a Subway footlong. The rest is in the fridge for tomorrow. Don't touch it. OKAY??? And I gave you back that burrito last night. Flushed it right down the toity. Took about a pound and a half with it. TMI!!!

Gotta run. I'll catch up later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:07 PM   #21  
Calorie Counter

Mindy hang in there honey, dont give in to the scale!

Really quick WEED report: all on schedule. Scale wont budge an inch!

busy with kiddies.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:30 PM   #22  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

mtiger & Nixmom You two are cracking me up!! And yes, Mindy, way too much information!!

Good to see you lumifan4ever and especially good to see how you are not beating up on yourself. I hope you had as good a day as the start!

Nixmom You're so right about the Bachelor driving many of us to the fridge. I was one of them. It definitely gets me diving into my past with my first true love and examining my present with my DH. Love...crazy making!

I got to the gym this morning and did a leg work-out. It felt extra hard after not doing a leg workout in about 2 weeks. I can feel the backs of my legs everytime I get up and walk around. I hate to think how I am going to feel tomorrow and the next day because it's always worse 1 to 2 days after! Treadmill tomorrow at 6 AM. I should get to bed. I smoked WEED all day and night. I am high on the stuff. Good for me!!!!!!!

I'll say it again. I really love this WOW thread. I feel the love! And I'm not just saying that because I'm high on WEED!!

Last edited by Clykk; 03-04-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 11:46 PM   #23  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Happy Hump Day!

How are my girls? I did decent today. (Mtiggie - I thought I felt lighter - then again I see my scale incurring your mid cycle gain - we need to negotiate) Its good to have someone to share the pain and the giggles with.

Grazie ~ I have 5 1/2 months under my belt as a quitter. This trip will be the test.

I have become a coupon whore. I want to cut them all and use them all. My wallet is not cooperating so far, but I DID get a free movie rental tonight from a REDBOX rental with a promo code. Have you rented from these things? This was my first time and I love it. $1 a night. Free 1 night rental every Wed in the month of March. BF and I just watched The Changling, which happened all of 45 minutes from my house. Creepy. But free creepy!

Been slacking on water by about 1/2 last 2 days. Plan on lots of ice cubes in my jack and diets this weekend to make up for it. Hope you are all doing well. Gonna go start some laundry and may be back!
Old 03-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Nixmom....do you mean the movie filming took place 45 minutes from your house or the story of the movie happened 45 minutes from your place?? I like coupons too but i buy alot of the store brand items so i don't usually use coupons...but sometimes i do. Yes...plenty of ice in those jacks and diets!! lol.

Clykk...you "crack" me up with your usage of the "WEED" phrase. I was like, Huh??? lol. Great job on getting back to the legs workout. You'll be thanking yourself when it's shorts season again....which is going to be soon to be sure...lol

Jeni...don't worry too much about that scale moving. I just know you are doing so much more for your body that the scale moving should be the last thing you are worried about. With all that excersize and running you are doing, i'm sure your body is toning up so nicely that if someone were to guess your weight, it would probably be much lower than it probably is. Keep up the awesome job!!!

Mtiger...good job on resisting the other half of that Subway sandwich. That can be a tough thing to do. Those sandwiches are soooo good..you just hate to stop at half a foot. lol.

Grazer...thanks for the moral support. I feel like i was right there with you yesterday. I don't really think i ate too bad, but i feel like i did. I have to go shopping today and we were out of just about anything healthy.

Okay...so i don't think yesterday was toooo bad. I had scrambled egg whites and low cal wheat toast with one cup of coffee...6 glasses of water, a serving of animal crackers, and rice w/hash for breakfast and lunch. Then for afternoon snack, i had 2 small slices of Totino's cheese pizza, then dinner was a small bowl of honey nut chex and a small bowl of honey nut cherrios with 2% milk. Then i had like 3 totino's pizza rolls that my child had for dinner. So, not too much but it seems like it was alot.

Today:
WEED:
W- 64 ounces
E- 1300-1400 calories
E- 30 minutes on the elliptical
D- just take it one bite at a time, one step at a time and make them each count.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

LMAO ice cubes in your jack and diet ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Happy to report another loss this week....down to 220. Worked out real hard the last 2 nights at rehearsal....to the point of "OMG i'm sooooooooooo glad i'm outside in the rain and cold air cuz i'm all sweaty."

Stressed out with DH last couple of days. I woke up too early today but it was cuz i was in bed by 10:30. That's ok. I got an hour with a sober DH and goofy Captain

guess I'll workout today at lunch....I have no idea what to eat today though..
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:07 PM   #26  

Holy- Great job on the loss!

Nix- water with Jack? Hmm, interesting. I think Jack and Coke tastes something like the Bottle Cap Candy we used to get. Anyone remember those?

Lumi- Glad to see you had a good day.

MTig- Tom is a trouble maker. I'm waiting for the arrival myself.

Clykk- Glad to see you're stayin' on the weed.

JCat- You'll reach goal before your trip.

I ate well today. The past few days I always feel hungry. I don't know if it's because I'm eating healthier or because of PMS; which is making me feel bloated, crampy, and tired. Thank god I'm avoiding the moodiness so far!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:16 PM   #27  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

TOM is still MIA. Still no weight relief. What's going on?? I am getting to that age where this starts to get wonky. Come on though. I have visions of 191 dancing in my head. Tortured myself with an hour of Jillian today. JOY, JOY!!!

Nix- Have a great weekend. I'll be thinking of you everythime I eat. I don't want any bad effects heading your way.

Jeni- I won't worry about it if you don't. DEAL???

Clykk- Yay for sore legs. Good you got in a good workout. Mine will ne abs tomorrow. Did i mention how much I "love" Jillian?

Lumi- My trick to Subway is I eat half for dinner and the other for lunch the next day. It works.

Holyt- Glad you got in some good time with hubbie.

Grazer- AMEN!!! to everything you said.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 PM   #28  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Just popping in to say that I had a pretty good day even though I was right about my legs screaming at me today!!!!!!!!

Holyteror Sounds like you have an alcoholic on your hands. No picnic!! Good on you for not letting him get in the way of your weight loss goals.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:53 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

Morning ladies. I didn't post yesterday. OOPS. I started reading a very stupid series of books. Interesting enough, but not recomended by me. My problem is when I start a series I HAVE to finish it. I have a hundred pages left.

Lumi, thanks for saying that. Yes my body is toning in all sorts of ways. I am loving looking at it. you are definately right. I am trying not to get hung up on the scale. In fact I'm not just annoyed i guess. This is my workout week so I am hoping to see some movement.

I got a really nice compliment from a guy at work. He is a manager of some sorts who I dont really know and saw him briefly yesterday. He said that my weight loss was really noticable and I was looking really good. (not in a harrasing way either, just nice. )

Anyway I will get to the rest of my post after my workout.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 09:36 AM   #30  
The Sky is the Limit!

Hi all!

I have only minutes to post so wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend. Be good to yourselves and I’ll report back Monday. I am leaving for a girls trip to Laughlin in a couple hours and need to finishing packing & stuff. I did weigh in. Not much change, but a little. Didn’t quite hit onederland but next week for sure.

I am taking my laptop (hoping I will have internet access and spending more time just chilling and surfing than gambling ~ economy sucks you know). I will have to do a round of bingo or two (cheap) and play some Super Jackpot Party and Keno. Will be thinking of you all everytime I eat too. Gonna make good choices, and not do the Laughlin Buffet Binge but a controlled feeding of my stealth body.

Wish I had time for personals. Hope you all have a safe weekend! I’m gonna go cozy up to a slot machine!!!!!