Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2009, 09:51 PM   #481  
Isla's mommy

Height: 5'4"

Hey all!

Mari - Congratulations!

Dixie & Bjeweled - Welcome back!

Kosh - take me with you!

I'm already sleepy (thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!) so I'm just going to quickly say that I was able to go through a box of unpacked clothes that were too small & I'm able to wear a lot of the things in there. There's a pair of size 16 jeans that I can wear again --- so I'm happy! It's like I have new clothes without having spent the money!

I can't believe how sleepy I am... I think I'm going to read for a bit then go to sleep.

Everyone enjoy your Friday!!

Last edited by StNessa79; 03-05-2009 at 09:52 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #482  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi!

Brie- I hope your friends babies are ok. Love the names! Freezin the GS cookies was probably a good idea, haha. I love em!

Dixie- It was really nice here today but no storms just yet. Sat and sun its supppose to storm all day I think.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:58 AM   #483  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i didnt read that i had won earlier! lol!

i hope to have at least lost this week even if its a pound. i have gotten my eating together almost perfect and worked out. i have to make it work. i just have so much going on. ugh

congrats to all of us winners this week! and congrats to everyone who gave it all they had no matter if they stayed the same, gained or lost. the continued effort is what will get us there!

tbl sucked i hate to be continued!

babies are doing well so hopefully i will be able to see them when i go home the 13th!

i have much to do but will try not to disappear too long.

gnight
Old 03-06-2009, 07:35 AM   #484  
So close to onederland...

S/C/G: 271/ticker/160

Height: 5'-8"

So, it's weigh in day again today. I'm down 2 lbs this week, and .5lb away from having lost my 2nd 10% of body weight. My next 10% will be down 22 lbs to 197.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StNessa79 View Post
I'm already sleepy (thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!) so I'm just going to quickly say that I was able to go through a box of unpacked clothes that were too small & I'm able to wear a lot of the things in there. There's a pair of size 16 jeans that I can wear again --- so I'm happy! It's like I have new clothes without having spent the money!
I love when things like that happen. I'm just about to be out of clothes though, but then I'll get to go shopping again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjeweled View Post
babies are doing well so hopefully i will be able to see them when i go home the 13th!
So glad to hear it, I'lll continue to keep them in my prayers.

Last edited by sprklemajik; 03-06-2009 at 07:35 AM.
Old 03-06-2009, 09:38 AM   #485  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Hi all!

I have only minutes to post so wanted to pop in and say have a great weekend. Be good to yourselves and I’ll report back Monday. I am leaving for a girls trip to Laughlin in a couple hours and need to finishing packing & stuff. I did weigh in. Not much change, but a little. Didn’t quite hit onederland but next week for sure.

Hope you all have a safe weekend! I’m gonna go cozy up to a slot machine!!!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 10:19 AM   #486  

Good morning!

I said I wasnt gonna get discouraged but I cant help it. I gained 5 pds this week. How does that happen? I dont understand. I lost 3 pds last week and gained 5 pds this week. I didnt even go to the gym last week. I went to the gym a few times this week and Ive been drinking my water. My eating isnt exactly on schedule but it really never has been. I know I didnt eat 5 pds worth of calories though. Its not TOM. Maybe im not drinking enough water. I drink like 10 glasses though. It was kind of hot yesterday at work because it was kinda warm outside and I work around a hot oven. Maybe the sweating is making me retain water. Ugh..I hate to vent for a min.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:43 AM   #487  

S/C/G: 174/see ticker/140

Just a quick check in--still here, but not doing well this week. Ds is home on spring break and goes back on Sunday. We've had to make some difficult financial decisions which will affect his schooling for next year. I feel guilty and just want to eat and sleep..............
Old 03-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #488  

S/C/G: 177/157/138

Heather-try not to be discouraged. The scale goes up and down but if you are sticking to your plan, you will see results.

Jenny-I am sorry about the school situation. I have one that just graduated and can't get a job, one in college now and one going to college next year. It's not pretty.

I have been checking in a lot but have not had a chance to leave a message. I have been eating more calories then usual lately. Not necessarily larger amounts of food, just higher in calories. My weight has not gone up much but I haven't lost anything in ages. Hopefully I will get myself to turn around soon before I do any more damage.
Old 03-06-2009, 01:53 PM   #489  
last time

S/C/G: 228/see ticker/168

Height: 5'8"

i gained almost all of the 4 pounds i lost back!!! i am up t0 192 and pissed about it. ugh

i am going to the park to jog off my frustrations. ttyl
Old 03-06-2009, 01:55 PM   #490  

S/C/G: 214/196/175

Heather dont be discoraged, i gained last week too, lost what i gained again, so back to what i was 2 weeks ago, its pants in away but you will soon lose it again, just dont give up

so 2lbs down this week, wehey, looking forward to losing abit more, hopefully.

I ate a salad today and now 5hours later my belly is aching, feels like i ate an elephant grrr.

hope everyone is feeling good
Old 03-06-2009, 02:49 PM   #491  

Thanks for the encouragement girls!

Brie- I feel your pain.
Old 03-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #492  
Ufi
Persistence

S/C/G: 220/ticker/140

Height: 5-4

Wow, four pounds would equal something like 14,000 extra calories. Could it maybe be excess sodium? I know I can see my weight jump if I eat too much salty stuff. If I lay off, it goes back down again.

I'm down a pound. I worked hard this week and was hoping for more, to make up for not losing last week.

One nice thing is that I'm getting to the point where my body "expects" to exercise, which is an interesting sensation for me.
Old 03-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #493  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Hey girls! I'm sorry to see a few of you discouraged. I agree that salty foods will kick your butt! I know that when I have chinese food - even with in calorie range, and completely allotted for in the day I put on #2.5 the next morning NO MATTER WHAT!!! It does come off again quickly, but all the extra sodium kills me!

I had an OB appointment yesterday, and everything with the little bean are going GREAT! i've been on a baby shopping spree today - just looking, although I think I've found the bedding I want to buy - I'm just waiting for Joe to come home and voice his opinion.

I gained #1 since last month - not too bad in my opinion - especially since I had gained #11 last month! My pre-pregnancy weight according to the Dr.'s office is #190 - and I was at #202 yesterday... only 26 more weeks until I'm due! - and I should be gaining about #.5-#1 a week until about week 36, so that means I'll end up somewhere between #213 and #224... not my heighest weight. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I'm just going to do my best to stick to the 1600-2000 cals a day, and now that I'm not feeling so crappy and the weather's warmer - get my but outside to do some walking!!! I Miss it.. but mostly I missed the ENERGY!!!

Remember that weigh ins are due to me by tonight - and I'll post the week #3 results tomorrow morning (On Time ) Don't forget about Mel's mini-challenge... try and hit that "secret number"! And about the #20 I want to see slide off all of you this week! (combined.. not by yourself... that wouldn't be healthy at all - and I don't want to promote that! )

Alright - I'm off to log the weights that have come in so far! & to all!!!
Old 03-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #494  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygirl View Post
I had an OB appointment yesterday, and everything with the little bean are going GREAT! i've been on a baby shopping spree today - just looking, although I think I've found the bedding I want to buy - I'm just waiting for Joe to come home and voice his opinion.

I gained #1 since last month - not too bad in my opinion - especially since I had gained #11 last month! My pre-pregnancy weight according to the Dr.'s office is #190 - and I was at #202 yesterday... only 26 more weeks until I'm due! - and I should be gaining about #.5-#1 a week until about week 36, so that means I'll end up somewhere between #213 and #224... not my heighest weight. I can't tell you how happy that makes me. I'm just going to do my best to stick to the 1600-2000 cals a day, and now that I'm not feeling so crappy and the weather's warmer - get my but outside to do some walking!!! I Miss it.. but mostly I missed the ENERGY!!!
Eny I'm so happy for you! I'm with you on getting outside and walking when the weather gets nice and stays nice.....I can't wait!

Anyways....sounds like you and the pregnancy are doing very well....how is Hunter? Is she still excited about a little brother/sister??

Anywho...I'm off to PM my crappy weigh in!
Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #495  

S/C/G: 257/219/145

I just got back from a couple hours at the park with my little boy. It was packed with people, and a lot of them practicing for baseball and softball. Very nice out, but I still felt depressed and down. I walked laps around the play area, even though I felt self-conscious with so many other mother's there, but I figured who cares, just do it step in the right direction for me.

Eny--Very glad the little bean is doing well.

I understand and sympathize with everyone who gained or didn't lose. I gained 9 pounds in one week two weeks ago...and only 3 have come back off how the heck I gained that much in one little week is beyond me, but apparently I did.

We will just have to all work a bit harder this week. SPRING IS HERE! Or, around the corner depending on where you live so hang in there, we can do this. Think shorts and bathing suits that should get ya moving!
Closed Thread