Old 11-24-2008, 06:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Default W.O.W Lose Your Butterball- Week 4

I hope starting the new thread works.

I had an okay day today. Not too much water but not too many eats or exercise. I feel like I'm getting a flu bug or something.

Cheers to another good week!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:12 PM   #2  

Height: 5'6"

Oops! I didn't see this thread at first and I posted in the other one.

Today went well with good calorie intake (don't know the exact number),64oz water, no exercise but just bought 30 day shred and I can't wait to try it.

And I finally got a siggy!

Good night ladies!
ruth135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 10:25 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi guys sorry I forgot to start the thread this morning. My brain is so fried this weekend. I swore when I got up this morning that it was wednesday I'm still afraid of working out so weight is up a bit. I am okay with that. I will post more tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 07:23 AM   #4  

Ruth- WTG on the siggy!

JCat- I've been wondering about you. Great to hear from you!

The stomache bug is still hangin' around. Gotta pull it all together to get to work.
Old 11-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #5  

Scale was down again 170.6!

Jcat: hope you get things figured out and back to normal soon

Going for 64-96oz of water today, 30day shred, and 1500-1700cals. I'm tired right now... feel like going to bed but I have too much housework to do. Later we are taking the kids to their cousins to stay the night, so DH and I will have the evening alone
Old 11-25-2008, 06:07 PM   #6  

Not too bad today because of the stomache thing. I did C25KW2D1 and found it easier than starting Week 1. Go figure.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- drink it
E- OP
E- YBB
D- Health

Hugs to all!!!
Old 11-25-2008, 11:39 PM   #7  

WEED was ok today, probably ate a little more than I should have. Around 80oz water, 30 day shred ( wow, it was tough!). I hope the scale doesn't move up tomorrow.
Old 11-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #8  

Guess what? We have two threads going for week 4. This is the last week of the challenge, right? Then, we can regroup and get started on the Christmas Challenge.

I did okay today. I estimated the points/cals because I didn't weigh or measure. I'm planning on doing YBB tonight.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- drink something other than coffee and tea
E- Mindful & Journal
E- C25K W2D2
D- " Oh, what a feelin'...what a rush.." I forget who sings it but I'm enjoying the "life is good" feeling a lot lately.
Old 11-26-2008, 07:45 PM   #9  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Just learned from grazer that we have 2 threads going. I wondered why nobody was posting on the other one. So which one are we going to use? Are we just going to keep both of them going? Whatever??

I am sticking right around 198-199ish. I am tryng not to gain this week, since it is my mid-cycle gain time. I actually bundled up and headed outside for a 2.1 mile jog, with some walking. Then came in and 2 more with WATP. It was 35 degrees, cold. I never would have done that in my past fat life. But I was craving a good jog. It felt good.

Have a great thanksgiving everyone. I am looking forward to the parade on tv. I am making 2 desserts for dinner. Both are low-cal and yummy. A little indulgence for me. Yay!!

See ya later.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #10  

Well, the scale was up a .8 this morning, I guess those boneless wings and general tso's from walmart last night messed me up. So I was determined today, I kept calories around 1400 which is low for me, and I didn't eat many carbs. I got in 34 min on the treadmill, 96oz water.
I got my husband to do 30 day shred tonight, it was so funny, he was having a hard time keeping up sometimes and it totally wore him out.

I know that my calories are going to be high tomorrow but I'm going to try to be careful. I am committing to not drink any soda. I don't keep soda in the house but when I'm at family's its always hard for me to resist. I am going to take my own tea. And my sister and I agreed to take a walk around my parents field, they have almost 30 acres so its a pretty good distance around. I'm so glad the weather is supposed to be nice.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!
Old 11-27-2008, 08:05 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning all.

I have been a little off this week, just too much salt, not really bad choices, but lots of BLT's (bites, licks & tastes) which is never good for me.

w 100oz, need to fill up before dinner!
e Today I am going to do W4D2 of C25K in just a minute, also my crunches.
e No way I am going to be on plan, lets aim for reasonable choices. Also just eat what I want at the meal, not grazing before or after.
d I am thankful for my family, my friends (esp 3fc friends!) thanks ladies.
I am thankful to be employed (and on vacation) I have my health, I am blessed.

Happy Turkey Day!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 02:55 PM   #12  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Guys, I suck and need help.

Today I weighed in at my highest weight ever: 262.8

I look like a female Santa....at least tummy wise!

*sigh*

Though I am thoroughly pissed at myself, I can't stop eating......or this weightloss battle. Delusional as I am, I'm still truckin. Please baby Jesus, let something give.

I'm starting with no soda and JM 30 Day Shred.

I'll start our Christmas thread tonight if no one else does. Any name suggestions?
girls!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 07:58 PM   #13  

JL- I am no expert, but for me, having times where I go back to poorer food choices helps me re-committ. I think it's part of the process. I'm trying think of a name for the next challenge.

MTig- WTG on maintaining.

Ruth- Great plan for the holiday.

MM- Love your "D"

I had an okay day. Feeling really PMSish so I had more sweets than normal. I even had a small piece of cheescake. What can I say? There are times in my month when the carb cycle rules me. I got my water in and C25K this a.m so I'm feeling balanced.

WEED for tomorrow:

W- drink what I can
E- Mindful. Pay attention to the hunger signals
E-??
D- Peace
Old 11-27-2008, 08:01 PM   #14  

How about W.O.W Wonderland? Or, W.O.W Christmas Countdown?
Old 11-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #15  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Hi girls! Just found this thread. Stuff is red is what I added. Stuff in black was posted on the other one. Glad I found you all again, and sorry it took me so long to catch up!

Ooopsy Sorry Grazy! I didnt realize that you started a thread too. Going to close the other thread now and reference this one!

So I did the black friday shopping. Did not weigh in this morning, but I will tell ya... it cant be pretty based on the way my pants fit.

Speaking of Fit... We bought a Wii for the kids for Christmas and had to try it out.... so we had drunk Wii bowling extravaganza on Wednesday Night. This morning.... I bought myself a Wii Fit. I can't wait to use it. I really like the Wii games and my legs and butt hurt all day Thanksgiving and today after all the lunges I did bowling. It was a blast. Now ew gotta wrap it back up for the babies

Sassy FANTASTIC JOB on the 5 pounds woman!!!! So proud of you!!
MTiggie --- Hi mama... we still got that truck driving to NYE in low 190's? My directions got screwed up but I'm back on track now!

Hope every had a great holiday. Going to put up the tree! Have a great Friday!

Hi Jlea, Mmavis, Ruthie, Jcat..... I got my threads all twisted Be good girls... glad to see the action is here!

PS - I like "WOW Wonderland".
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote