3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Chicks up for a Challenge (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge-159/)
-   -   Five Pound Challenge #23 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/chicks-up-challenge/149336-five-pound-challenge-23-a.html)

TinkFreak117 08-22-2008 10:48 AM

SW: 228
CW: 225 (-3)
GW: 223

This is exciting... I'm getting close... =)

vikkivma 08-22-2008 11:38 AM

No change, but I really need to get my butt in gear and stop making excuses.

Congrats, Tink Freak! Good luck!

heather1979 08-22-2008 12:21 PM

Hello Ladies!I havent lost any weight yet :( I actually having a problem with bouncing back from 188 to 186 and back. Its kinda hard to keep a accurate weight. As of today im at 188. I started this thread at 186. I guess I technically gained to pds. I dont know how that happened.
Looks like we got some ladies that are real close to their goals. Good luck !

mountain mama 08-22-2008 04:23 PM

Hey all! Im back from camping!! It was a great week.. even though there was some rain and I was FREEZING a couple of nights. WOW. hehe

I will be weighing in tomorrow morning and see what happened over the week. I ate nothing unhealthy and stuck to plan! Not even marshmellows or hotdogs during the evening fire! Im really proud of myself.

Anyway.. you all seem to be kicking butt, as always and I can't wait to get back in with you all in the am!

modcat44 08-22-2008 05:23 PM

HI Faux! Welcome back! You may beat us again with the extra exercise and sticking to plan! WTG!!!!!
How in the world did you resist roasted marshmallows over the campfire?

Well, still going down slightly, so I can't complain. Exercised Wed, Thurs, and today and have been sticking to plan, so lost another 0.3 lbs. Now, the dreaded week-end........

SW: 198.6
CW: 195.2 (-3.4)
GW: 193.6

ilana k 08-22-2008 06:19 PM

well since i started i havent really lost anything. i stopped looking at how much im eating lately and i dont know how to get back on track. i've been losing the same 5 lbs. for the past 2 months and it keeps coming back.

mountain mama 08-22-2008 07:01 PM

Hey Mod: I had a few weak moments and THOUGHT about shoving a smore in my face..but I settled for sipping on a bottle of water. I wasn't as tempted as I thought I would be!

I don't know what happened to me yesterday.. but I passed out! I have never n my life passed out before. I was in the sun all day and when I got out of the car after the beach, I just fell.. I dont remember even getting out of the car! Very weird and scary. My father said that my legs twitched for a few seconds and everything. SCARY. Im taking it easy for a few days... my body feels really sore and tired.

Anyway.. the reason for saying this is that it really hit home how important water and regular eating habits are. Im not gorging all the time like I used to back in the day and I need to remember to always have snacks and food I can eat on hand. My body needs certain things now and I have to remember to nourish it at the tmes it's used to, whether my stomach growls or not!

I hope that that is all that was wrong.. heat/lack of water.. if it happens again, I will def be talking to a doctor.

Robsia 08-23-2008 05:01 AM

Faux - how scary. I assume you looked up the symptoms of sunstroke. Did you have any other symptoms or just loss of consciousness?

I was down again this morning. It's crawling, but in the right direction!!

SW: 145
CW: 143.9 (-1.1)
GW: 140

McKenziesmomma 08-23-2008 09:21 AM

WOW! Seems like we are all starting to pick it up a little here towards the end of the month and make those scales move in the right direction. I'm down a total of 2 lbs so far! I know this challenge is probably almost over, but I'm glad I'm back on track and losing again. I could just kick myself for waiting till almost the last week of the month to start eating right and exercising!

SW: 240
CW: 238
GW: 235 (only 3 lbs to go)

jessacaca 08-23-2008 09:23 AM

down from yesterday but I think my body likes 155!

vikkivma 08-23-2008 09:31 AM

Morning, everyone!

Starting the slow journey back down...

SW: 187.6
CW: 185.2 (down 2.4)
GW: 182.6

MrsWolf 08-23-2008 09:35 AM

Good morning, ladies

SW: 214.6
CW: 212.4
GW: 209.6

So that's down 2.2 for this challenge, and 15.6 pounds overall! Yay!

dandk0204 08-23-2008 09:49 AM

Hey guys I'm ready to give this a go again.

SW: 225
CW: 225
GW: 220

mountain mama 08-23-2008 10:29 AM

Hey all!

I had a wonderful surprise greeting from TOM this morning.. ug. ( i've gone off of the pill for a bit so my schedule is completely messed up at the moment! Anyway.. here are my stats:

SW:277.4
cw:274.6
gw:272.4

I'm getting down there! I hope I keep trucking along at a good pace!
I'm feeling a bit better than the last few days this morning.. so I think im gonna go for a good long moderate paced wallk today. No c25k till tomorrow unless I get a burst of energy.

Rob: I don't think it was actually heat stroke or exhaustion.. although I passed out,, I didnt really have any other symptoms... I think I was hot, never drank enough and jumped up too fast or something.. who knows. Still watching myself and making sure to eat all my meals and drink all my water.

my DF is in the US right now and when I told him what happened the first thing that came out of his mouth was.. 'you're starving yourself.. aren't you? .. I swear it's not cause i'm not eating enough! My parents think the same thing. I AM EATING PLENtY! hehe It seems that whenever people are on diets... if we get sick or something it's because we are starving ourselves. IM NOT STARVING MYSELF! I'm eating more than ever.. just healhier foods!

Melissa: Im glad to be back! I missed being here- Wish I could have taken you camping with me! I needed a c25k buddy!

Quillie 08-23-2008 11:02 AM

SW: 239
CW: 236.5 (-2.5)
GW: 234

Half way point! Though I have an inkling my weight could go up again, I had the most delicious sandwich for lunch.

Faux, if your legs were twitching, I would definitely see a doctor, it could be something serious. You're doing great on the weight loss though!

Dandk0204 Welcome back! How did it go the last time?