Old 03-20-2008, 08:32 PM   #61  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I say we package them all up and sell them on ebay.

As sick as I was...the dishes STILL sit in the sink. Can't even unload the dishwasher to reload it. Why?

Because according to him....I am the only person in the house that uses ANY dishes.

Obviously I'm still not over the cold. But i still have to do the dishes. And feed the dog...and give him money, and make sure his car insurance gets paid...etc etc etc.

If they can sell a cornflake online i can list him on ebay.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:22 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Well today - not so good I've had a headache since 6 am - and it's just now going away I did get my water in - and a lot of ME time.. so I but the EE - not happening today.

I'll do better tomorrow after some rest.

Last edited by Enygirl; 03-20-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:31 AM   #63  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Today was MUCH better eating wise, I stopped when I was full, even pouring out an almost full bottle of Diet Pepsi! I also got these cool SkullCandy earbuds (the first to ever fit in my ear and stay!) and my digital camera!

Despite the fact that it's white , it's still pretty cool looking, small and neat. Now, I just need to recieve my MP3 and I'll be set!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #64  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hi ladies,
Feeling lots better today. Still got stuff going on in my head...but not nearly as bad. Got plenty of work to knock off today too...yuck. I got the dishes done and i really don't want soup again today so i gotta figure out what to eat for lunch today
Old 03-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #65  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Having to do all the chores aroung the house is so typical. I work all day, exercise after work, come home, feed the animals, usually I make dinner, then get on computer and do my posting, then usually do some laundry or sweep or wash dishes. Where is the love, where is the help? I only have so many hours ina day.

Anyway, having a good week with my plan and goals. I have lost 20 pounds. 22 actually, as of today. I never thought I'd get there. Now I'm looking for those teens right around the corner. You will soon learn about me that I rarely go off my plan and get extremely disappointed when the scale does not go down. Let's just say I am impatient. So my WEED was perfect yesterday and I'm ready for a new day.

W- 3 bottles of H2O
E- Walking DVD or 3 miles outside (depending on weather)
E- eat the calories needed according to calorie-count
D- stick with it, you're doing great.

Have a great weekend, I'll be around posting.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:10 PM   #66  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hiya WEED'ers!

Hope your headache is better enygirl - (Had asked a page back-LOL-how you've achieved your great success so far? I see that mtiger is a calorie counter, right?) I woke up with a jaw-clenching tension headache this morning myself.

stress. pure relationship (or lack thereof) stress.

Blurb of Introduction: I'm the HeadofHouseholdBreadWinner AND work a nite shift - dh totally disabled by brain tumor removal/existing aneurysm. I am off work presently due to a strike at a parts mfg . . . and trying to LOVE IT & make the most of my time off. Apparently I am disrupting the normal routine here @ home? Reminds me of how my own Mom & Dad got into it when he retired - only the roles reversed.

Is it too much to just want to be Happy I ask myself.

This stress normally would make me BINGE EAT . . . a good cyber friend of mine has the logo along the lines - What's eating YOU? - since I've identified - I'm channeling it all into exercise & at least feel good about myself, ya know? Major Change of Outlook. Gotta Keep It.

just gotta

No time for WEED after this ramble-vent! It'll be the usual tho' & I'll Post it later - ttyal!

Last edited by aud; 03-21-2008 at 12:14 PM. Reason: I'm Hooked On Phonics
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:27 PM   #67  
Calorie Counter

Hi everyone. A good nights sleep always does me some good. I thought that DH wasn't talking to me yesterday and the problem was MY phone is screwed up. I have to take it into the store to get fixed tomorrow. I hope my mom can babysit for me. We need to pick up some easter stuff.

I am feeling pretty good about my WEED for the Day I plan on going swimming tonight (and I will!) I have decided that I am funding my anniversary trip by or atleast the spending money part of it by winning my weight loss contest! So from today on I am GOING to eat well, work out daily get in my water I WILL!

Hit of the DAY

W 80 oz
E 30 minutes of straight swimming, going for a walk with the kids, getting on my stationary bike, . . .okay at least I will swim!
E 1400 cals its friday and I am sure I will have a drink or two with DH plus
DHousework, take the kids for a walk, get on my stationary bike at naptime, go buy dye to dye our easter eggs. . . . .
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Aud - sorry I over looked your inquiry before. I tend to get selfcentered at times and don't throughly read everyone's posts.

Any how - the first #30 came off doing nothing other then being happy again. I had gained a TON of weight when I left my ex, and in the year that followed. Then when my BF and I got together I lost #30 in about 7 months. The last #20 I was counting calories... but in battling depression and a former eating disorder (was hospitalized for Bulemia in 1995) I started seeing a lot of those symptoms comiong back recently - so I decided that counting every morsal going into my mouth was beginning to get dangerous again-psychologically.
Now I just started doing Intuitive Eating. I'm still struggling to stop when I'm full - but I'm getting MUCH better. A lot of it is that I don't want to "waste" food. It's a matter of retraining my mind. I've also started working out again.. I had gotten WAY off for a few weeks. I'm desperately trying to get back on schedule.

Another thing that's helped is not being a slave to the scale. I weighed in on 3/4 and then 3/17... I'm not weighing in again until Earth Day - 4/22. It helps me to focus on something other than a number. I used to weigh in every day and the daily flexuations KILLED my motivation!

WEED today - Same... Doing good so far. Eating is going good... Almost have the water intake. Exercise is scheduled for 8 pm. and I'll get lots of ME time today! I LOVE WEEKENDS!!!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 02:18 PM   #69  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I GOT A BUCKET~

well ok i got an early birthday gift from my girlfriend here at work. She got me a Cowboys bucket with lots of stamping goodies and cowboys stuff like a cowboys toothbrush and a cowboys beer cozy

I'm getting a salad today for lunch. Didn't have time to cook so I'm eating healthy instead of trying to hit the good sammich place only to stand in line forever. So I'll hit the coffeeshop for a good chef salad

Be back later to post hellos
Old 03-22-2008, 01:16 AM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall.

I got the weekend off. Some grocery shopping and such tomorrow.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #71  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

excellent I'm doing math right now. Loads of fun LOL
Old 03-22-2008, 10:30 AM   #72  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aud View Post
. . . One drinker to another nchelle . . . I am the quintessant "Happy Drinker" & from our chats I think you may be too? . . .

Speaking of "Happy Drinking" . . . aarrrrghghgh . . . PLEASE just shoot me now?

bllleeeechchchch

*adjusting ice pack on head*
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:38 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Enygirl- I just read your post about being a slave to the scale. I've been feeling that way lately. It's been all about #s for me rather than how good I feel when I eat well and exercise. I'm intrigued by "intuitive eating". My problem is the only satisfied feeling I really know is stuffed! That, and my fear that if I don't eat enough at a meal I might get hungry- as if I can't get a snack in between! Anyone else eat "just in case"?
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:39 AM   #74  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Aud- we must have been cross posting. A very good friend of mine tries to enjoy her hangovers. She says just go with it. I say have something greasy and a few tylenol!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 10:53 AM   #75  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink Spring??

Yeah so it is supposed to be spring, right? Why did it snow like 4 or 5 inches yesterday? Oh yeah, I live in Michigan. So I got some unexpected exercise in this morning. I had to shovel my way to the barn. 20 min. of shoveling burns a few hundred calories. Yeah!!

Aud- yes I count calories. Sometimes it works great and other weeks I get totally frustrated. I have to learn that my body will maintain for a few weeks and then drop. Like this week, since Wed., I have lost like 5 pounds. Before that I stayed the same for 2 weeks. It's crazy.

I am one of those people who have to get on the scale everyday. Actually twice a day. Once in the morning and once at night so I'll kind of know what to expect in the morning. Sometimes it makes me crazy, but I just can't stop doing it.

I have realized that I never used to eat enough food to lose weight. Now that I am keeping track, I feel like I am eating all the time. On bust days, like today, when I am out shopping and running errands, I have to really make sure I am eating enough. Sounds wierd that I have to make myself eat more, but it's true.

Today I was 220.5. I am so close to the teens I can't stand it. I don't even know when I was that small. Probably 19 years ago after my son was born. God, I can hardly wait.

Have a great weekend everyone.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote