Old 01-29-2008, 12:45 AM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey yall. My morning was crappy, no sleep and overtime at work but now it's over and I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is WI, don't think I did good but I'm not sweating it. Starting off tomorrow early with a trip to the gym before my meeting.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 03:58 AM   #17  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Sleeping pill kicking in but just wanted to tell you all how getting back to my WEED'iness paid off - from 234 to 228 @ todays w/i! (There's 3 carrots dancing . . . & they're all dancing soooo sloooow!)

Hope I can change my ticker ok - off to try . . .

cya later today all!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 05:39 AM   #18  

Jlea--I am trying the yoga class at the gym later today (at the risk of looking like an ox) Good luck with your new classes. I'm still not savvy enough for a ticker but for my monday weigh in down 2.5 lbs. What does TOM stand for (I get the meaning just not the TOM part)

W--only about 40-50 ounces a day but I'm in the bathroom ALL THE TIME!
E--no lucky charms in a couple days (they're gone ha-ha)
E--ran 3 miles Monday (faster than I thought I could)
D--I can do yoga, right?

Good luck everyone
riann7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 06:16 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Musictchr, welcome back, we've missed you. Great job on the NSV, hope you donated all the clothes that are too big. You will never need them again!

Aud, WTG- you got focused!!

JC, I'll bet the kids will be fine and likely someone will be happy to switch seats w DH, if I had the choice between the window and someone else's potentially crying kids, I know what I would choose.

Grazer, good job. I love the TJ videos, I was doing them on Exercise TV, but they took them off for now so having to pick others.

Riann- TOM = time of month. And of course you can do yoga, you go girl!

Lumi - good job staying focused. I'll bet you are another pound down this week.

JL- good luck on your WI today!

W 3.5L
E just did a core workout on ETV, off to do a round on the Elliptical before my shower. No time for a lunch walk today, but maybe the treadmill after work.
E OP, having a lunch meeting but I know the menu! Will stay focused, not worth it otherwise.
D Focus, one thing at a time!
I am going to lose 10 more in February to put me into the 130's, must focus!!!!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Way to go Aud!!!! Congrats on 6 pounds down!!!!

Hope everyone else is going good. Go get some sleep Jasonslea!! You sound like you need it!!

Things are going good around here i suppose. Usually i gain about 3 to 5 pounds during TOM and today i am only up one pound to 135. Hopefully, when TOM leaves, i hope it takes 2 extra pounds with it!! I did have a NSV i suppose. I measured myself and have lost about an inch all over my waist (I measure in 3 different part, plus my hips). So, i was very happy about that. I Knew my clothes were feeling a little loser even though i had just got them at christmas time. Yay!!! Size 2....here I come!!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 11:37 AM   #21  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I'm here...tired but here. work stinx as usual, i worked my butt off on my schoolwork yesterday and i'm starting a new class today. I found out over teh weekend that if I test out of another 4 classes I can graduate in almost a year.

i need to change my ticker too...it should say 200.4...i'll do that after dishes tonight *sighs*

for my birthday i think i'd like a clean house, dishes done, clothes folded and put away, meals made, house vacuumed and dusted. maybe i'll ask santa for it.

Last edited by Holyteror; 01-29-2008 at 11:40 AM.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 12:35 PM   #22  
aud
lc lifestyle

Tx lumi - yes, got my focus back on mmavis - I think each times this mindlessness happens I learn another sumpin' sumpin' about myself - and put one more bad habit behind me. I'd list them but haven't had coffee yet - LOL!

Very sunshiney but windy here in MO . . . headed out with Ginger-Pup to blaze new trails around the neighborhood.

W: Been getting it in - gotta keep it UP!

E: Wanted to do wth "Aqua Circuit" is at the Y . . . but dh is gone with the car (???GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr???) while I slept . . . so running with the Westie now & then hitting the gym tonight.

E: Getting in more chicken & fish - strict induction.

D: I COULD drive the ole Ford truck . . . hmmmmmmm . . .

Have a Terrific Tuesday Everyone!
Old 01-30-2008, 12:27 AM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

WTG on the losses Aud, Riann, and HT!

I had a 1.4 gain this week. I'm okay with that cause it could have been WAY worse!
Old 01-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #24  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

You hang in there girl. I'm sooo wanting another bowl of stew tonight. been eating mostly the veggies out of it. Had a decent rehearsal...I need to make more hummus...i'm lazy though LOL
Old 01-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in to see if any one else is having problems getting on the site. I tried last night four times and after about 20 minutes gave up on it!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 01:11 PM   #26  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i did last night too. couldn't load anything. i'm at work and having an easier time but i shouldn't be online at all here *sighs* still working on changing the ticker....after a while i gave up last night too
Old 01-30-2008, 05:41 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Good WEED day. Bad personal time right around dinner. Anyone ever get sick of feeling like they're always struggling for me time and always looking after every one else? Major melt down for me this evening. I just reached my limit and one little thing DH did just put me right over the edge. Now I've got to regroup and get on with the business of life!

WEED for tomorrow:
W- chug
E- OP
E Video- even though I have to fight for the time to get it in.
D- take a deep breath and relax
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 01:19 AM   #28  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

dinner was tough tonight for me too. I used the 10 lb dumbells today....got a good sculpting workout in I hope. I also did my regular weight machine workout. I was sore for a while, but I'm sure it'll come back later to get me again

We finished off the beef stew tonight. Not sure what I'll have for lunch tomorrow. We have a big meeting in the morning at work, and so I'll have breakfast before I leave for work, but they'll have breakfast stuff at the meeting...so i'll grab a cup of fruit for a snack. Let's hope I can stay strong through the scones. I'm usually ok with it.

Hope you ladies had a good day and are fighting off the winter weather, sickly kiddos, and crazy coworkers
Old 01-31-2008, 02:50 AM   #29  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Just a quick hi!
Old 01-31-2008, 04:30 AM   #30  
aud
lc lifestyle

Hiya jlea!

Just checking in myself . . . the windy sunshiney day almost set a record the other day - went from 73 degrees when I last Posted to 15 degrees when I got off work!!! Big snowstorm predicted for tomorrow . . . taking a blanket - may just stay in the dayung office.

Yes, grazie had the exact same meltdown night b4 last . . . nothing the dh said - it was actually 'cause dd10 was sleeping in her clothes - had a 4am down meltdown - total.

Learning to breeeeeaaaaaaathe myself.

WEED has continued to be faboo . . . Day 6!

Good luck with the scones in the a.m. holyT - leaving super early & if I get snowed at work will talk to everyone Friday.