Old 09-10-2007, 03:36 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

NurseMichelle Nope, no kids. The only thing I really have to worry about is my voice lessons and practicing for them. And I don't go to a gym I just use DVDs like Turbo Jam, Denise Austin, Core, Katami, I even have a Jane Fonda tape. Usually I split my workouts into two. 40 minutes in the morning and the rest in the early evening.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:02 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Ooooh what a bad few days! It started on Thursday with the chicken riggies and went downhill from there! Time to get back on track. I've actually gained 2 pounds over the last week and a half. Why, oh why is it so hard to take off, yet so easy to put back on? Going back to school has made it easy to fall back into the old, bad habits.

I absolutely refuse to change my ticker unless it's in a downward movement!! Heaven only knows how bad it would be if I'd been slacking about the treadmill. It's worth getting up at 5:15 AM.

Today has been the first good day, eating-wise since Thursday. Smoothie for breakfast, salad, fruit and yogurt for lunch and I'm about to make rice and lentil salad for dinner.

W - 32 oz done, 32 to go
E - see above
E - 35 minutes on treadmill done
D - I will NOT go back to bad habits, I will NOT go back to my old self!!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:14 PM   #18  

Default Good Afternoon

Hello everyone well I am glad I am not the only one who had a bad weekend. Stayed on pland all day Friday then my husband suggest fried chicken so I jumped on that. Sat not too bad just ate one meal not the healthiest hot wings. And Sunday ate everything I could get my hands on so today I am so far staying on track and Aud Medifast is prepacked meals sent to your house primarily shakes, oatmeal, soup and bars then you eat a lean meat and veg for 1 meal your calories shouldn't be more than like 1100 I believe. So I will keep you posted on the big weigh in tom. OK here goes Weed

W- Water still doing bad

E Excercise going to try a work out vide or DDR

E Eating stay on Medifast plan

D Take it 1 hr at a time.

Skinny, Healthy Vibes to everyone
corriner74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:26 PM   #19  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

alright. my sleep is still bad but im definetly trying to fix that. diet wise im doing good all day and then i destroy it at night . and workouts i need to kick my *** in gear. but im doing great on the water and vitamins thing

w- my big bottle
e- slim fast diet for now
e-must gym , i might after school today.
d- i will not fail this time
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 07:09 PM   #20  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
So, glitterlicious, when you hit your goal are you going to try out for America's Next Top Model?! At 6'3", you'd be hard for them to pass up!
haha I've actually considered doing something totally crazy like that when I reach my goal, just to say I tried. I was thinking ANTM or a prelimary pageant for Miss America. Something to celebrate. I wouldn't expect to get anywhere but I'd do it for the experience.

OMG guess what? I went out for a run today, and just kept on going and going and going. I ran 52.5 minutes straight, about 5.5 miles. I just had...I dunno...superhuman energy or something. And now I feel awesome.

Glitterlicious is definetly back on track!
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:29 AM   #21  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Morning, WEEDers! Yesterday's WEED was mostly accomplished. I didn't hit the gym hard like I was going to--I did a few weights/crunches around the apartment, but it wasn't really strenuous. Ah well...tonight's cardio kickboxing class, and I can't escape the strenuousness of that once I get started! So, for today...

W- The usual 100-150oz of water

E- Cardio Kickboxing tonight for an hour!

E- Got my morning off to an awesome start, so all I need to do is stay On Plan for the rest of the day!

D- Get Organized! You can kill the procrastinator bug!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 08:51 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseMichelle View Post
So I'm BLOWN AWAY about this thing with your boyfriend! I feel like I've watched that relationship bloom just by reading your posts on the other threads! Do you think this is final, or just a heat of the moment thing? I want whatever you want to make you happy of course. So you'll know the right thing to do. I hope you'll still go to the gym though! (didn't you mention he paid for your membership?) And remember, that undereating is just as bad as if you'd binged and overeaten. Doesn't that sound odd? But you know what I mean, just take care of YOU and you'll come out of this better for it. And he can eat his heart out. xoxoxoxo Michelle
Wow...that's pretty cool of you to say!! I am really saddened over this but i have a feeling this will be it. He broke my trust by basically taking someone else's word over mine and that is almost as unforgiveable as cheating on me. But it will be all good. He will still pay for my membership until the end of the year and I will continue to use it and lose weight. I do need to eat better and more though.(Lumifan4ever)

you did see what the Browns did against the Steelers yesterday, didn't you? LOL xoxoxoxo Michelle[/QUOTE]

OMG!!!! I was soooo watching that game. I was pulling for the Steelers. Wow is all I can say about that game. I was so excited. I was wearing my Steeler jersey and had friends over and ate and watched the game. It was awesome. Sorry for you Brown fans. Maybe they will win it this weekend!!! (Lumifan4ever)

Yesterday, I didn't make it to my class and today is not looking good either. I am going to have to try to get some over time in at work to catch up some filing in the the file room. But I am trying to eat better.

Today:
Breakfast- eggwhite omelet with low fat cheese and low fat turkey sausage
Snack- yogurt
Lunch- lean micheleans (sp?) with cabbage on the side
Snack- another yogurt??
Dinner- baked pork chops and a veggie

Going to try to drink more water than i did yesterday. didn't quiet make my water quota. not even sure i drank 8 ounces yesterday. so, after my coffee with my splenda and sugar free creamer, going to try to get started on some water.

Oh...and good morning ladies!!!! Happy Tuesday!!

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 09-11-2007 at 08:54 AM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:27 AM   #23  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

I guess maybe all slip ups aren't bad after all....let me explain:

So I f'ed up pretty good Sunday night. But I stoped it in it's tracks, redeemed myself, and now I've gotten a sudden extra push of motivation to suceed. Right now I'm all pumped up and geared towards sucess.

Here's my WEED for the day:

W- 10-12 glasses, still stepping it up to flush out my system from sunday night
E- Volleyball match, then heading to the gym for some lifting and ab work afterwards
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
D- I'm moving up and moving on, stronger and better than before.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 10:32 AM   #24  
loser

I'm kinda late starting... but oh well... lol...
here we go... HI GROUP! I'm Kymmi!
TODAY'S WEED...
W: 1/2 my bodyweight in oz = 117 oz
E: Going hiking with family
E: between 1000 and 1350 calories
D: scrub bathroom and find mp3 player... (believe me... finding my mp3 player... that is one major goal...lol)
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #25  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Hi and Welcome ptwalkh20! How's that for an abbreviation? lol! Finding ANYTHING in my chaotic household is a work-out in and of itself! Anyone here seen the remote?

I was sad to be reading HP Book 7 too nchelle - almost done? My dd 4th grader Tess has just joined the HP Book Reading Club at school - on Book 1 and loves already - which is neat 'cause she was ho hum about the movies. I've only seen Movie 1 and part of 2 - going to watch them all at some point.

Super stress at home/dh and contract time stress at work. Feeling negative and unmotivated. Trying for some WEED help:

W: 100oz

E: Off to the Y

E: OP

D: Plod along auddie - on good days and bad.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 01:59 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for the welcome back, NurseMichelle!

Glitter - When I saw that pic of you, then looked at your weight, I was like "WOW!! How does she look so good at 203?? I don't look half as good as that!" And then I saw your height and it all made sense. LOL. You look AWESOME in that pic...great job with all the weight you've lost. You don't even look like you have much more, if any, to go!

Good morning everyone else! Or...er...good afternoon I guess. Sorry I've been lacking in the posts. I'll try better to keep up. I'm not always able to get on a computer, but I'll try my hardest.

My weekend went okay. The only bad part was Saturday night's trip to Buffalo Wild Wings. My bf wanted the appetizer sampler, so I had a little bit of that. Then we split a BBQ bacon cheeseburger and potato wedges. Then I had a frozen berry margarita. Yikes! But the rest of the weekend was okay.

Yesterday was bad. I was PMS'ing and had DQ for dinner. But I'm trying to make up for it today. I had yogurt for breakfast and subway with baked chips and a water for lunch. So far so good. Here's my WEED for the rest of the day...

W-Finish my water (that'll be 2 cups), plus one more cup
E-Off day for exercise
E-Watch my portions at dinner and snack time
D-Um, can't think of anything right now....

Have a great day ladies!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:05 PM   #27  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Hey guys! Busy day today, REALLY should not have spent the morning laying around. I need to work tonight though, so I'll just call it "resting up" for that. But I need a major grocery haul and some ironing done. Robert gets off the bus at 4 so we have time.

Last night was kind of cool because I told DH not to let me make excuses~ I needed to go to the gym. Well his dad called and needed him to help him dig up his yard so he said he would but promised to be home by 7pm so I could still go (gym closes at 9) well I was getting annoyed by 7:45 he still wasn't home. So when he finally did, he told me to go ahead and GO but I had about resigned myself that I wouldn't be able to go. But I did and was of course glad I did, a good solid hour of cardio, sweatin and burnin. And DH did the kids' baths and bedtime snacks.

The gym is offering a new thing, it seems fun. There's a list and every time you come in you can earn play $$$ ....$1 for 10 min cardio, $$$ for inches lost, lbs. lost, if you take a class, if you refer a friend, all kinds of things. And double $$$ on Friday and Saturday. Then on another wall are things you can "buy" with your money, warm up jackets, t-shirts, duffel bag, lifting gloves, etc. So far I have $20 (the prizes start around $100) Seems like fun. I have my eye on this hoodie/warmup jacket, it's around $320. Oh and they haven't announced it yet but one girl was hinting that she thought I won the Aug-Sept contest!!!! She said a few gals still had to weigh in, but thought I was leading so far!!! Did I mention I had lost 10 pounds and 4 inches from my waist and 5 from my hips! In SIX weeks! WOW! I knew I'd lost some, but I was impressed! My arms/legs measurements were close to the same.

Lumi...I KNEW IT. I thought you were wearing a Steelers hat in your avatar! Sounds like I have a built in rival here! LOL Actually I'm the Browns fan in this house, DH is a Philadelphia Eagles fan. Funny story, the kids both have McNabb jersies and we sent Rachel to daycare in hers once and one of the teachers said to another, "Hmmm....I thought Rachel's last name was ***** (my name here)" LOL so now we call our kids Robert and Rachel McNabb. Are you from PA?

Jeni! Happy Bday to DH and enjoy your vacation! Should be a relaxing one for you, do you have any fun plans? How's Tommy's potty training goin? Rachel still wears Pullups to bed and we had a babysitter over the weekend who forgot that little fact, put her to bed in her panties, and we had a MESS on our hands, her waking up screaming at 5 am. LOL poor kid.

Azure's got it right, Glitter, you SHOULD go for Americas Top Model or something! Girl you are so SMOKIN hot right now! Your confidence just seeps through my computer screen (going to get a paper towel!) What a difference! I LOVE the pic of your back side Yes I said it. so there. Wow, and running for almost an hour straight! AMAZING! I had a fun dream that I was running, I was floating and it was so cool. Then suddenly I was naked and someone was trying to rob me. Dreams take these odd turns.

Aud my twin sister. How's it goin? You sound kind of down in your last post. Need a BL? step away from the beer young lady! Lets make a deal, I won't drink for a week. For now. A week, who's with us? I know Audie and I aren't the only lushes around here. And I admit it'll be easy this week for me because I'm not a middle of the week drinker, mostly during bowling league and this weekend is my w/e to work so I won't even BE at bowling, so I KNOW, I know. But I'll pledge this one week and make it two next time. The last BL I had was on Sunday night. Oh and I think you DD will like the HP books, esp in a book club, and esp if she wasn't that excited about the movies. I think it's a bit over Robert's head, he's only 7 and a second grader. But he wasn't scared of the final Star Wars movie and I thought it was really dark. So who knows?

Musictchr! I'm not worried about those two pounds, I wonder if it's water weight? What day do you WI again? Check again in a few days and I bet that'll pass. I hear ya on that one though, it IS hard to lose and so easy to see a gain, I'm STILL losing this weight I'd gained from the broken ankle (MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!) Well to be fair, I'm probably about where I was when I broke it, but I gained it in about 4 weeks and took about 10 weeks to lose it back. Proud of you girl for those 5 am wake ups to do your treadmill. In fact, tonight when I'm at work, I'll be sending you positive vibes around then. .... unless I'm in a code or emptying a bedpan or something...LOL remind me where you live, I wanna get my time zones right.

WELCOME Kymmi! I love the way you spell that! Cute! I've heard that formula, drinking water-half your body weight in oz.....115 oz, is doable for me. of course when I weighed nearly 300 lb, that was ALOT of water. FIND that mp3....I attribute 80 % of my success on my iPod, the music distracts me through cardio...BORING. Find that thing wouldja? Mine usually ends up in DS's room, do you have kids to check theirs?

FREEQUE my girl! How you been!? How's school and acting? I keep watching tv to see you on a commercial one of these days! Are you going out, having fun? Studying too hard? Are you still talking to that toxic ex? I hear ya on blowing it up after dark, I can be good all day too, and eat like 500 calories snacking. Last night, with the late night gym run, I only drank water after my shower and I didn't feel hungry. Maybe you need an evening exercise session? My evening snack is usually this, a whole wheat tortilla, a THIN smear of reduced fat peanut butter, microwave for 10 sec just to get the pb melty, then wrap it around a banana....I estimate it at around 250 calories, and it is very filling, I don't usually need anything else after that. So we just need to come up with FILLING snacks, I can munch pretzels, cheese, etc all night long. We need to come up with snacks that pack a punch. Any ideas?

Well I guess I've been on here about an hour, between gabbing and chasing Rachel around, so I better get some of the above chores done....Quick hit o' the WEED

W- 4-5 liters (work tonight, so it's more than usual)
E- Breakfast was WW English Muffin with PB and SF jam
Lunch will be South beach wraps and 1/2 bowl of Healthy Choice Chicken noodle soup....no need for snack since I laid around all morning
Dinner will be some kind of grilled chicken? salad? and take the leftovers for dinner on nights tonight.
Morning snack when I get home will be the pb banana wrap decribed above, I'll need something to hold me in that gap between getting home in the morning and getting Robert on the schoolbus (about 45 min)

E- no formal exercise, but I walk alot at work and I'll get up tomorrow and go to the gym
D- Get the chores done, have a positive attitude at work even though I work with my archenemy....LOL If I need to, I'll come post on here instead of pick on her.

xoxoxoooxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:11 PM   #28  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Heeeeyyy bonita! We posted at the same time! I gotta tell ya, I LOVE BWs! We go there ALL THE TIME...plus it's noisy enough that we can take the kids there....LOL but WHAT DID YOU EAT GIRL!?!? I really giggled out loud, when we do it, we do it big don't we? At least you split the burger, I used to be able to eat a whole burger AND about six wings. The frozen berry margarita sounds yummy! But anyways, what I was going to say is when we go there now, I order the Naked Tenders Wrap, no sour cream (not a fan anyways) it comes with chips/salsa. I'm kinda annoyed because their website doesn't show nutritional facts and other sites are only kind of guessing but I don't feel too heavy after I eat that and the chicken is grilled.

OK seriously now I GOTTA go....but didn't want to miss my Bonita!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 03:42 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

wow...NurseMichelle, you are amazing how you talk to each person on here!!

No, i'm not from Pittsburgh. The ex had family from there and he is a Steelers fan. I figured, since i never, ever watched football, I figured I might as well be a Steelers fan. Now I can't change because i've invested money in jersey's and braclets and buttons and car flags and stickers. lol. So, guess I'm a Steelers fan now!! lol.

I have to agree about Glitterliscious. I wish my backside looked that good. Girl, i agree. In your clothes anyways, you look perfect to me. (But like me, no one sees you naked, so who knows what your clothes are hiding...lol.). Good luck in reaching your goal. I bet you would definately be picked as a Top Model.

Azure..good luck on your cardio kickboxing class. And by the way, I love your red hair. I don't think I've ever gotten around to telling you that. I used to color my hair red all the time, then i switched to blonde. Thinking about going back red though. I love to change my hair color. It's the one thing I can change about me for less than $10 and on the splur of the moment.

Last edited by lumifan4ever; 09-11-2007 at 03:43 PM.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 04:14 PM   #30  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Lumifan-- Thanks for the good luck on the cardio kickboxing class! I went to it pretty religiously Tuesday/Thursday last semester and even at the end of the semester, I left the class feeling half dead . I'm terrified that it's going to kill me tonight because I've gotten into such bad shape by not doing ANYTHING strenuous all summer. This class is hardcore. I like it, though, because I'm really working hard the WHOLE time. I wear my heart rate monitor and I have to watch to make sure my heart rate doesn't get too high! I try not to let it get above 170 (though when I'm not paying attention, it sometimes has reached above 180).

Thanks about the hair. I've been a fake redhead for about five years now and I love it! I recently switched from using chemical hair dye to using henna (100% natural henna--nothing out of a box). That picture was taken a few days after my first Henna job I really like the henna--the red seems to stay longer, and my hair doesn't feel/look as damaged. Only problem is, it takes FOREVER for the henna to set (you need to mix it with lemon juice and let it sit overnight for dye release, then when you put it on, it needs to stay on 3-4 hours!).
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote