Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-31-2006, 03:42 PM   #1  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Height: 5'3"

Default Breathe, Cally...breathe....

Oh lord. Oh lord. Oh lord.

I just got a call; I have a job interview tomorrow, and I haven't worked for over six years. I am scared to death.

I want to b/p. Help!!!!
callystia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 03:49 PM   #2  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Talking

That's great! Congrats!!!

I know that interviewing is hard and scary, but you can do it.

My Grandma had never worked outside the home a day in her life, and had to go get a job after my Pawpaw died at age 52. She ended up with a great job and a new best friend out of the deal.

Good luck and let us know how it goes!!!

Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I *almost* asked, "why do you want to b/p if this is happy news?" And then I remembered, oh yeah, any reason will do. But it's your nerves, right? I can only tell you, DON'T b/p, because it may be your last meal, and then you won't even have a chance for the job. I always have to tell myself, "you better well enjoy this binge, because if you purge it, if could be your LAST."
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 04:43 PM   #4  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Exactly, it's nerves.

Thank you; I will remember that mantra about it possibly being my last meal. It's true, and it's NOT worth that risk.

I feel better now; the worst of it's passing. I had a big glass of water and two squares of super-dark chocolate; the intensity of the flavor seemed to curb the binge instinct.

Thank you, ladies. *hugs*
Old 10-31-2006, 07:38 PM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

Cally, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. Big hugs, and much luck to you!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 09:06 PM   #6  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

I MADE IT!!! Aside from the two extra squares of dark chocolate, I ate nothing that was not in my plan. I'm on track and have no urge to purge!

Thank you so much, ladies. I don't know what on earth I would do without this place!
Old 10-31-2006, 09:07 PM   #7  
Coldblooded Thread Killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellis View Post
Cally, I'll be keeping you in my thoughts tomorrow. Big hugs, and much luck to you!

Thank you so much, Ellis. I'm still nervous, but I really want this job. It's in a library, and I always wanted to work there, ever since I was a little girl! (I'm such a nerd, haha.)
Old 11-01-2006, 09:37 AM   #8  
It's working this time!

S/C/G: 235/212/175

Height: 5' 1.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by callystia View Post
Thank you so much, Ellis. I'm still nervous, but I really want this job. It's in a library, and I always wanted to work there, ever since I was a little girl! (I'm such a nerd, haha.)
Libraries are awesome places to work. I started at this library when I was 20. Nine years later and I still can't think of any other place I'd want to work.
Tisha___ is offline   Reply With Quote