Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-30-2006, 12:42 PM   #1  

Default Copy of my intro

I wanted to intro myself. I am a 36 yo mom of 2. I am here for support to help resume a HEALTHY weight loss life-style. I have a very long history of going up and down on the scale. I have tried every type of diet out there and i want to admit to a history of bulemia and drug induced anorexia. There, I finally said it,admitted it. Of course, you would never know this if you were to meet me in real life. I have a successful career that i love, a husband and nice house and 2 beautiful kids. The truth is I have these dark secrets that noone knows about. At times I have done healthy weight loss, most prominetly with weight watchers. I joined when my son was only a few weeks old and didnt miss one meeting for an entire year ( except once when it snowed). I lost all my baby weight then some. I looked great and felt great. And now, somehow, I have fallen back to my old ways. Last night was a turning point and I am here for support. I hope that holding myself accountable by posting on line and having something to look forward to ( correspondence) I can get out of this slump amd maybe even help someone else like me.
So that is my long winded intro..in brief..Hi!
healthywtloss4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 02:42 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Welcome! Congratulations on "outing yourself". It's a big step to take, and it really does open the door to healing for many of us.
Please join us on the other threads... we're very glad to have you here.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2006, 04:32 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

I'm happy you found us. For accountability, we have a food journal thread and an exercise thread as well. Many of us on here have long histories of unhealthy dieting, so you are definitely not alone in your struggle. Make yourself right at home
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote