Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 12:13 AM   #16  
I wanna get back to this!

S/C/G: 182.4/169.6/145

Height: 5'8"

Day 12 binge-free. It's gone smoothly for the most part, but I have had 2 days specifically that I have had to really work to make it through - but I have.

Good luck to everyone else!
Old 10-18-2006, 09:18 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Sunflower--Wow 12 days of being binge free! That's great.

Angelia--You can do this. Sometimes those temp jobs will turn into a permanant one.

Elizabeth--I also had a binge freeday yesterday. Here's to day 2.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:52 PM   #18  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Great job everyone on all the effort you guys are putting into a healthier lifestyle. You gals are great!

I finally got in a little more exercise yesterday and drank a nice amount of water! My scale has been saying 192 lately and today it said 189 so I'm happy. I always been binged as a kid and during my weightloss I hadn't been doing it. All of a sudden the past couple months I couldn't seem to control it anymore but I think I've climbed back on the wagon.

I'm on day 2 of no binging and I feel great!!
Old 10-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #19  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Pixiefalls, good for you! that is fantastic... going to go check out your pics...

Elizabeth and CeeJay,,,day 2...do I hear day 3?.....

Sunflower,,,you are on a roll, 12 days.

Day 1, BF. Feeling super good. Ceejay,,,I wish it was a chance of being perm. But Im covering for the perm. person while they are on holidays for 5 weeks. Believe me the boss and all the people would like to keep me...I know this cause they said this to me. One guy made me feel like a stray puppy...(which I laughed over) * come on boss, let us keep her! I promise to take care of her...lol
Old 10-19-2006, 04:01 AM   #20  
trouble

S/C/G: 240/219/160

Height: 5'4

I am proud and thoroughly shocked that I too am up to 12 days binge free

great job everybody, let's stay on the wagon!
Old 10-19-2006, 05:40 AM   #21  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hello everybody!

Ok, I haven´t been here for a while- University started and this semester is going to be a very tough one. But hopefully my last...
So I am feeling a bit overwhelmed, stressed and tired...

But i managed it not to binge in the last weeks, so that´s ok. Food choices weren´t always the best, but I am working on it.
And I guess I am actually losing weight!! It looked that way on the scale, but the next day PMS kicked in, so I wait with weighing myself after that is over.
I had a appointment with my Doc two days ago and she was very proud of my weight loss (lost around 5,5lb during the first four weeks with Metformin), so she set my a weight loss goal...or not really a goal, more a challenge. I should try to lose 15lb until Christmas. That´s a lot....

ellis: I know that I feel awful when I don´t have time for myself and when there is someone around me 24/7. But at the moment I feel terrible sorry for myself because I am alone. Ok, I live with my mother, but that´s not what I mean. I am really missing a partner- and that feels as bad as the other way round I guess.

Congrats to everybody here binge free!!

Kate
Old 10-19-2006, 08:41 AM   #22  

Height: 5'-2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate109 View Post
I know that I feel awful when I donīt have time for myself and when there is someone around me 24/7. But at the moment I feel terrible sorry for myself because I am alone. Ok, I live with my mother, but thatīs not what I mean. I am really missing a partner- and that feels as bad as the other way round I guess.
Oh, Kate, I know. And I didn't mean to make it sound as though I was fluffing off being alone. I know the terrible ache of loneliness, too. If only we could "have it all".
You're such a beautiful and special person, and someone out there is waiting just around the corner for you.

Congratulations to all of us!

And I would just like to say, "Why the heck am I not losing weight!?!?"
I'm exercising like a small demon, have been binge-free for ... five days? ... and the scale is stuck. aaaaaaaaargh!!
PLEASE!! Just show me a little reward for my efforts!!!
Old 10-19-2006, 09:15 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Starting day 3-- Now to control my calorie intake.
Old 10-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #24  
a brave new me...

Hi I am just jumping into your thread here to give a big hello and cyberhug to ELLIS... long time no chat my friend. I'm over in alternachicks again if you want to say hi.
Old 10-19-2006, 03:46 PM   #25  

Height: 5'-2"

Hi, Sojo! I haven't "seen" you in ages!!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:11 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 145/137/120

Still here. Still binge-free.

On a less positive note, I tried on my "skinny" pants this morning, at approximately 1:00am (what's an insomniac to do?) and they were uncomfortably tight... <sigh>

If only I knew how to be patient.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:16 AM   #27  
trouble

S/C/G: 240/219/160

Height: 5'4

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth28 View Post
Still here. Still binge-free.

On a less positive note, I tried on my "skinny" pants this morning, at approximately 1:00am (what's an insomniac to do?) and they were uncomfortably tight... <sigh>

If only I knew how to be patient.
lol, "patient" what is this word?

haha, believe me, you are not the only one, there is something so satisfying about being able to fit into the "skinny" jeans/pants again.... and hey tight is better than not at all, you don't have too far to go keep up the good work!

On a positive note for myself, I am also binge free! 13 days now!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:41 AM   #28  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hi everybody!

Juh, I made it to stop eating yesterday evening- otherwise it would have been a full blown binge. You know, stress, pressure, loneliness, PMS and a wannabe- cold isnīt a good mix.
I am feeling very tired at the moment, I could sleep all day. Maybe I am giving myself a few days of rest. Hey, maybe I take that WEEKEND- thingy for that!

ellis: Thanks a lot
You know, you should really have a close look at your scale. My scale is quite old (i got it as a PRESENT from my mother as I started third 1000 cal diet when i was...13. Or 14) and it lived in the bathroom for a long time. So I really believe that it is rusty so that the ticker doesnīt move. There is something wrong in the mechanics of the scale so the scale is unable to move under 80kg.

Congrats to everybody binge free!!

Kate
Old 10-20-2006, 01:13 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 145/137/120

Quote:
Originally Posted by isthatreallyme View Post
lol, "patient" what is this word?
I looked it up in the dictionary, but to no avail: the words "calmly awaiting" and "lack of complaint" were listed in the definition... Well. I don't have time for this.

Have a binge-free weekend, everyone!

cheers,

elizabeth
Old 10-20-2006, 05:56 PM   #30  
Going goal.

S/C/G: 316/ticker/140

Height: 5'6" & 3/4"

Congrats to all you gals.

Kate, take as much rest as you need! And congrats on stopping the binge.

Elizabeth.. I know what you mean. Tried on my "skinny" jeans last month and they didn't button.. and then I started eating more. Wrong choice I know, but chugging along now. As you said, I don't have time for this!

Scale read 188 today.. very happy about that. Seems to be going in the right direction.

On day 3 of no binging!
Closed Thread