Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-08-2006, 06:38 AM   #16  

Hi all!!!!

long time no see. I've been pretty good this last mth, lots of overeating but no bingeing. however lately the beast has got hold of me, so i'm back and ready for next week's challenge
sweet_pea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2006, 09:57 PM   #17  
New Beginning, New ME!

S/C/G: 162/133/125

Height: 5'4"

Alrighttttt dang girls ya'll can't leave a chick alone!!

I am here just had some stuff going on with some friends and haven't been around much....My weight is still doing ok but my eating is awful....I had a slip last month a total binge for 3 hours then my ole pal Purgy came to visit...Immediatly after it I called my best friend in the world and confessed it all and have been Purgy free since... i don't exactly binge but there have been days where I have not eaten at all...don't understand it but I just don't WANT food on those days. I mean I WANT food but don't want to go through the feelings i have after eating...

Ok i know that sounds awful and girls i promise I am working on it...I seriously am scared I am going from Bulimia to Anorexia and thats why I haven't been here. I am now a unhealthy 128 lbs...I say thats unhealthy because it is not the firm toned look i was getting, it is different if that makes sense to you guys. My Inlaws have noticed and thats bad.

I am wearing size 6's now and even those are beginning to get loose...I have quit exercising because lack of eating was causing rapid weight loss and sore joints and muscles......

I am working on it though girls I promise...I have eaten 2 meals today so thats a plus I really hate admitting this...but i know when you girls start putting the drill seargeant dude out there then you are worried...so I had to let you all know

OK long post...are you SURE you guys miss me??

One more thing and i will go....Please say a prayer for a friend of mine who is fighting in Bahgdad Iraq for the next 14 months....His name is Josh and he is with the 875th Army Reserve Company (or is it Brigade I don't remember)...He is the fiance of my neighbor and an all around good guy...I am happy to call him my family's friend.

Ok now everyone shoot out some advice and by all means get onto me for dissapearing on you all I deserve it.
LeaLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 05:06 AM   #18  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hey, welcome back! I really missed you- and your long post!

But unfortunately your not coming back with great news...I really donīt have a clue what I could write what could help you, I just wanted to say that I am with you and I am thinking of you. And that you are really on a dangerous road....

Ok, I have to admitt that maybe you will meet me somewhere on the road- I got quite obessed with "eating less and exercising more and feeling bad after a meal" in the last weeks.
But I am trying to get back to the healthy road with eating my six meals per day, getting more rest.

I really have no advice on that topic.....
Just TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU!

Kate
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 09:53 AM   #19  

Height: 5'-2"

Sharon, welcome back, hon! We missed you.
I'll certainly keep Josh and YOU in my prayers!

And hey... you're in the wrong thread, eh? This is an old one.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote