Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 06-27-2006, 08:17 AM   #16  
On my way...

Height: 5,4 ft

Hi!

Good to hear from you again- even with those bad news...

Maybe it wonīt help you that much, but in my opinion you ruined NOTHING. A slip/ binge is bad, not discussion about that, but itīs not the end. You can start new today, tomorrow, or next hour.
Ok, you canīt make it today binge- free- but what about ending it binge free? A few binge free hours?

After all, struggeling against an ED is not a sprint. Itīs a marathon. Or a long journey. Or a long road...whatever pic you like. And sometimes you go slower (or sit on a bench near the road). The important thing is that you donīt give up!

And about feeling bloated: fennel tea helps. Really.
Just donīt feel so bad about yourself- nobodys perfect.

Ok, I started with throwing unwanted advices around, so I continue: I thnk I can say that you are warmly invited to post on the binge free thread (you said that you had several binge free days) or on the Cyber purgers thread. Posting on this board helps me a lot (and maybe bores the others.. .).

I hope you are feeling better soon!
Thinking of you ,

Kate
Kate109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 10:57 AM   #17  

Height: 5'-2"

Spike_lover, I'm so sorry you had a set-back. Remember that it's nothing more than that. We all have them. Just keep at it and focus on the positive.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 07:28 PM   #18  

hey everyone thanks for your support........i think i have just taken two steps foward and yesterday was one step back.....not to worry...thanks kate109 your advice about this not being a sprint really helped...more than you know....today i will start a new......thanks again
spike_lover_002002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:06 PM   #19  
Leah

S/C/G: 200/ticker/147

Height: 5'7''

i can totally relate as i'm going through the same thing and i'm your age too. You just have to think tomorrow is a new day, this ONE binge isn't going to ruin your whole month is it? Just tell yourself you ARE in control, maybe eat a little less tomorrow than you usually would, or even just do some exercise! think about it! You can take control, i promise you, you do not have to 'start from scratch'... please don't give up!!!
leah_0600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 08:59 PM   #20  
CURVY VIXEN

S/C/G: 205/194/128

Height: 5'2''

aww sweetie, we are here for you..
first I want you to tell your parents, sit them down and have a real heart to heart, then find a local phone book and make an appt with a licensed proffessional, pref in in eating disorders, then tell your school counclor. I know this all seems so overwhelming especially at your age, but getting to the core of it now is the best thing...I have a 17yo daughter ( avatar) and she is the world to me...
please post and let us know how you are doing...
purplepansy912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 03:50 AM   #21  

today has been better i have not gone and resticted....i have eaten my oatmeal for brekkie and pasta for lunch and some fruit inbetween...i just hate not being able to go back in time and just have gone for a walk or something before it all happened....but i just gotta believe inmyself...thanks everyone
spike_lover_002002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 11:56 AM   #22  
Wastin' Away Again!

S/C/G: 192/170/130

Height: 5'3" 50 years old

Are you a "Spike lover" as in BtVS Spike? (me, too!)

Congrats SL!!! - you're doing it! Step by step. That's all it takes, and when we stumble, we help each other up.

You go, girl!
Beach Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote