Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 04-30-2006, 11:04 PM   #1  
I'm doing it this time!

S/C/G: 189/175/145

Height: 5' 4"

Default My one month challenge

Starting tomorrow, May 1, 2006, I will not go to a single restaurant. I will eat at home, so as to not pig out on bean and cheese burritos, pizza supremes, and plates of chinese food that could feed a family of four.

I will be back here in one month, June 1, 2006, to announce my weightloss to you. Even 1 lb. will make me happy at this point. Any weightloss at all will be a step in the right direction.

I pledge this to you, whoever you may be (and by the way, thank you for reading this ) because I need to be accountable to someone other than my mother. She nags to much. And my husband....he just rolls his eyes at me But I can count on you guys, right?

I'll be back! Wish me luck!

Heidi- self proclaimed compulsive overeater, but not by choice
175/175/135
doIlookfat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:25 PM   #2  
I've had a rough week...

S/C/G: 245/234.5/230

Heidi,
What an amazing goal! I wish you the best of luck to do that! Please keep up with us and let us know how you are doing... it's so hard to avoid resteraunts anymore. My family is always inviting my husband and I out to a resteraunt and I struggle to make good choices
MtaTJac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 11:59 PM   #3  
I'm doing it this time!

S/C/G: 189/175/145

Height: 5' 4"

I know it's going to be hard. My family is big on restaurants, but I have to say no. It's the only way. I have no self control when I go out and and get that menu in my hands. I always leave the house with the best of intentions, but it doesn't last long because of all the temptations out there.

I have to do this. I will just say "NO!" I have to keep reminding myself I don't HAVE to go out to eat. There is no law that says I must go when asked to. This is my biggest weakness, and I believe the biggest hurdle for me in trying to lose weight.

Thanks for helping me! Baby steps!
Heidi
doIlookfat? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:03 AM   #4  
I've had a rough week...

At least you realize that!

For me, my biggest weakness is sitting in the house There's too much food (even though it's healthy) for me to just go and munch on!
Old 05-01-2006, 12:32 AM   #5  
On my way to a better ME!

S/C/G: 250/ticker/135

Heidi, Best of luck to you girlfriend on your challenge! Definately report back here in one month! You can do it!!! Have you been to any OA meetings? That might help you, I am going to start going this week! Good luck (again)! Cindy
Rocker Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 12:36 AM   #6  
I've had a rough week...

OA Meetings are wonderful! (Although I've only been to a few ) It's full of wonderful, supportive people who have a problem...just like us
Old 05-01-2006, 07:55 AM   #7  
Play that funky music!

S/C/G: 290ish/266/250

Height: 5'4"

Heidi - Best of luck and do keep us posted! I'll send you a mojo package, keep it in case of emergency!

-Lala
dalai_lala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:09 AM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

Heidi, have a wonderful month... be good to your body, and that weight will just fall off.
Looking forward to hearing about your progress!!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote