Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 12:21 PM   #1  
The Basket Case

Smile June 13 check in

Hi ya'll,

It's been a couple of days since I checked in. 1more, welcome back from vacation. Where did you go? I'm glad you had a good time.

Sonny, welcome to the group. Like you I'm still establishing my program. We can grow , I mean shrink together.

I've been doing OK these past few days except I seem to be more hungry than usual. I'm in my monthly marathon PMS time and my emotions often get the best of me. I have absolutly no energy and it takes all the will power I posess to get up off the couch and do my daily routine cleaning and errands. I haven't been exercising. I'm making a concerted effort to eat more veggies and fruits and drink more water. The AZ desert sucks all moisture from my body causing me to retain more H2O.

I miss everybody! I hope you all continue to post here and keep in touch.

Yvette
Old 06-13-2001, 05:07 PM   #2  

Hey-
We went to Erie, PA for an archery shoot then went on to Niagara Falls in Canada. The Canadian border people had never heard of a bow before. We had to leave it even though we didn't have any dangerous tips for the arrows. My son was not happy about that

Today was my first day back to work and I have been real busy. My eating hasn't been good. Did anyone see Oprah yesterday with Dr. Phil on weight loss? Any comments?
Closed Thread