Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-19-2005, 08:14 AM   #1  

Default I'm wondering... 5/20

1. What weird thing does your SO collect?

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up.

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day?

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts?

5. do you like to garden?
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:20 AM   #2  

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? sports trivia, sports team hats, books about sports, you get the idea. he can't help the trivia one... he just remembers everything he sees or reads or hears.

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. okay dig deep.

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day? here, and email, and www.fitday.com in that order.

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? i will do alot better if i exercise. i plan to start walking now that i've learned about insulin resistance.

5. do you like to garden? nope. i wish i did. i like looking at flowers i grew and eating veggies i grow, but i really don't enjoy getting out and digging in the dirt.
CackyDoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 08:24 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Hey, Cacky, where are you in NY. We could be neighbours if it weren't for that big river and lake!

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? beer coasters

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. Chili with salad, beer can chicken on the BBQ and my Tex-Mex pork chop recipe from the SBD recipes, Phase I

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day? to Fatchicks on the Beach which is set to home, to the Hen's Roost and then to the Journals.

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? exercise but I am thinking about it!

5. do you like to garden? Adore it! It's a huge part of my life.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 11:14 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? nothing

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. Mexican, Chinese, Jr.'s Pizza

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day? emails

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? chips/chocolate shoot...food in general.

5. do you like to garden? yes
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 01:44 PM   #5  
Steph

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? He-mann cartoons on DVD (seriously, I don't know why??)

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. Casserole, casserole, casserole (I don't cook dinner, or much of anything else anymore. DH does it all (I'm too damn lucky).)

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day?
e-mails

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? Exercise! I hate it, hate, hate it!

5. do you like to garden? yes, but I don't have the time to keep it up and pretty much everything dies....man, I love Hostas....can't kill them!
Blessed and Free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2005, 03:33 PM   #6  

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? The sports section of newspapers

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. I don't cook.

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day? Check my email

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? Cooking...I hate cooking...and I know that if I actually took the time to cook my meals would be a lot healthier than some of the prepackaged stuff I buy.

5. do you like to garden? I've never tried gardening. I live in apartment so I really don't have a place to garden anyway.
WazzuGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 03:22 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 309/309/220

Height: 5'2"

1. What weird thing does your SO collect?
Shark stuff, National Geographic Magazines....he has like 20 years worth. My DH also remembers most of what he hears so he has tons of what we call "worthless knowledge" in his head...mostly relating to cars; weapons, airplanes, etc used in past wars (what the heck?); martial arts (bruce lee).....see, totally worthless except maybe the car stuff. And, if he starts telling you about it, might as well get ready to be there for awhile because he goes into painful detail. I'm thinking he should have been a college professor cause he can ramble on like none I've ever seen....lol.

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up.
Tonight we are having beef, veggie and rice stir fry.
Also good: chicken spaghetti, taco salad in those tortilla bowls (or on top of baked tortilla chips for a lower fat version)

Check my email, SoulCysters website....I have just found 3FC so I am looking forward to coming here too.

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts?
Don't want to let go of sugar and processed carbs (but they drive my cravings), also need to not eat out so much

5. do you like to garden?
I like to look at gardens, flowers, etc but have never actually tried it myself. My mom keeps telling me it's very theraputic and that I should try it. Would also love to grow my own veggies in the summertime.

Last edited by mandi78; 05-20-2005 at 03:25 PM.
mandi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 02:46 AM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

1. What weird thing does your SO collect? Sugar packets! He has different ones from all over. And trivia. He's the king of trivia. Particularly where history is concerned.

2. Give Cacky 3 dinner ideas Hook a sista up. It's the middle of the night! All I can think of is that I buy those bags of coleslaw and use them to stir fry.

3. where do you go first when you get on the computer for the first time of a day? My mail. Then here. Then the news.

4. what's something you don't want to let go of/don't want to do that you think is keeping you back in your weight loss efforts? Exercise. I feel great after I do it, but I HATE the thought of it! And planning ahead for cooking proper meals.

5. do you like to garden? Do I!!?!? It's one of my favourite things!!
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote