Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 10-24-2004, 11:27 AM   #16  

Default Morning gals

Tracy, hope you're son is feeling better.

Vanessa, DH and a few friends saw Saw on Thursday. They all thought it was only OK and not at all like the trailer. They didn't hate it, just didn't love it.

Today I am going to a Kerry fundraiser. Joss Whedon (producer of Buffy, Angel, and Firfly - 3 of my favorite shows) is "heading" it. And several Buffy actors will be there. I'm psyched.

Have a great day!
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2004, 10:06 PM   #17  
Searching

I am doing okay. I have gained 16 lbs and recieved a daily reprieve from purging for 24 days. ODAT.

Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:33 AM   #18  
Countess Walks-on-Water

Ahhh, Chris, that's wonderful. And I'm sure you're disappointed about the weight gain, but your metabolism must be so fubar right now, so give it time. You're keeping in nutrients as well as calories, and you need them to heal.

I'm doing well - taking DD to her first gymnastics class today. Should be fun to watch.

love to all of you!
treasaigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 02:30 PM   #19  

Chris-So glad to hear from you!! You gained 16pds of LOVE and nourishment to your body, and that takes alot of balls!!! I'm proud of you, take it ODAT, nourish your body and eat to live sweetie
Tracy-How is your son feeling? Are things better with you and DH?
Kat-From the previews I saw, the movie looked very sadistic and just plain evil...my kinda movie!! But then again, the movies we least suspect as being great are always the ones that are? LOL
To everyone else, I hope you are doing great and taking it ODAT. I can say that for myself, worrying about the future isn't going to do me any good and it won't solve anything.
God Bless you all,
Love ya

Vanessa
mugirl2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2004, 09:22 PM   #20  

Default Hi there

Vanessa, it was actually not all that bad. DH and friends expected much worse. Let me know what you think!

Chris, good to see you, hun. 24 days is awesome!

Tracy, hope you had fun.

I am doing OK. I'm in my 2 week wait and going a little stir crazy. Patience is not a strength of mine.
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 11:07 PM   #21  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Hi.

I miss you guys.

I'm not in a place where I even want to deal with food right now - positively or negatively. I don't want to think about it, talk about it, obsess over it, pray over it, meditate over it, journal about it, justify it, or psychoanalyze it. The only reason I came was because I had a PM.

I guess that's what you call "denial?" But, I don't want to think about denial, either. Or obsess over it. Or pray over it. Or meditate over it. I haven't even been lurking here. You get the picture.

But I do miss you guys.
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote