Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 03-10-2004, 06:10 AM   #1  

Default What About Wednesday? -- Mar. 10

Looks like it was mainly the Chris and Kat show on here yesterday! I tried to check in after class, but my computer was acting all screwy so I gave up.

Chris -- And you can fix your own car?!?! Wow, you are one independent woman. I AM impressed! I don't even put my own windshield washer fluid in mine. I do, however, put gas in. I hope your feeling a bit better about things. ((hugs))

Kat -- A new computer... how exciting! I'll bet it works nicely, too, huh? C'mon make me jealous. That won't be hard to do when you consider what I have at work!

Jennelle -- No spring break for us. We only get one day at Easter now and they have taken Memorial Day, too. Oh, and our last day of school is June 11. This was just the cheerful news I needed to make this stressful week more bearable! Grrrrr.

Ellis -- Are you all right, babe? Please check in when you can. Many prayers being sent up for you!

Okay, where is everybody else? Don't make us send SuperModerator out to look for you! She wears Carhartts...she fixes her own car...she knows complicated math...she can find you and drag you back!

Have a wonderful day, girls!

Love,
Christy

<----- Awww, look how cute he is! Bless his heart!
elizabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:12 AM   #2  

((Ohhhh, Jennelle!)) So sorry you're sick! Hope you're feeling better today!
elizabecca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:19 AM   #3  

Height: 5'-2"

Thank you for your prayers, sweet Christy. I can really use them right now.

Sorry I'm not here much... hopefully I'll be okay in a few days. In the meantime, lots of love, hugs and prayers for all of you...
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:20 AM   #4  

Height: 5'-2"

Jennelle, get better soon, hon.
ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 10:03 AM   #5  

Just wanted to post a quick hello before work. I'll check back this evening.

Have a great day!
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 11:09 AM   #6  
Searching

Morning Ladies

Not feeling much like a super-mod today, started off my day being told by a co-worker that I "dime" people and use others mistakes to make myself look good? Really I don't feel like I do that but now I have to question my behavior and relationships with others. Prayer, 3rd step prayer is what I need.

Meeting last night was okay. I lead, when you lead there's too much attention on you and its hard to think about what's in your heart for the topic. Of course the topic was tradition 3, reminding me we haven't done our step thread for the month. Do I have any takers on what Step 3 means to them? Otherwise I will hit it tommorow. I like that one and the tradition. Step 4 ugh!

Kat -

Ellis- I know something is wrong, my question is who are you telling? Any of us would gladly listen. I am getting worried. I love you girl

Christy- I sent extra prayers for you today, I just have this feeling. Whatever comes up God and all of us are with you.

Jenelle- Feel better hun.

BBL. Meeting tonight and hopefully I will get to play in the park.

Love you all!
Miss Chris
rochemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 06:53 PM   #7  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

I am feeling about ten times better than I was yesterday. I guess all I needed was sleep.

Report cards come out tomorrow - I'm gonna have some unhappy little 5th graders!
Jennelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 09:06 PM   #8  

Default Hi all

Hey there ladies.

Got my nails done today. It was nice to take some time for myself.

Things are going well here. I am looking forward to our trip this weekend.

Chris: I hope your meeting went well tonight. What kind of stuff do you want for Step 3? I won't have time to type anything up until after this weekend. I hope you're doing better.

Jennelle: Glad you are feeling better!

Ellis: I second what Chris said. Please talk to us, hun!

Christy: I think I end the year the same time as you. But I also work summer school. The days are shorter, so it's ni big deal.

OK, time for dinner.
KatSLP is offline   Reply With Quote