Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 05-27-2020, 08:23 PM   #1  

Default Support- Im new to this

I'm a 23-year-old female who has struggled with my weight most of my life. I am not a size I'd consider unhealthy but you can tell I've never been one to work out or follow a diet. which is frustrating bc I've tried every diet under the sun as far back as i can remember. I'm active in the sense that i go hiking, can chase a 2 year old around all day and have never had to sit out from an activity but I struggle to keep up with some friends I'd like to be more active with. About 3 weeks ago i started a diet that doesnt follow anything specific, but counts calories, is high in protein and very low in fats & sugars. Its something i can stick to but for the first time in my life I feel like I may be looking at food in a dangerous way. I am less and less hungry each day and struggle to hit 1000 calories even though i should be eating between 1250-1400. I'm full each time i eat but for some reason still struggle to eat anywhere near what i need to. I've also started working out more than I ever have in the past. I have a ton of new energy and am happy but the more i workout and the less i eat, the more i worry I may be doing this all wrong. I feel better than I have ever felt in my life. I have more energy and am happier than I have ever been but im struggling mentally with balance and not feeling shame when I do eat unhealthy
nicole751 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 06:46 PM   #2  

That message pisses a lot of people off tho I've never gotten one and I don't plan to but I've seen some posters really angry about it

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited by amelbeabk; 01-05-2021 at 01:20 AM.
amelbeabk is offline   Reply With Quote